It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians! Bilderberg in Ottawa - Whos going?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I plan on going to the Bilderberg meeting next month in Ottawa to tell them they are not welcome here.

Stephen Harper has met before with the Bilderbergs, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him there. Alex Jones will be there as well.

Are there any canadians from these forums planning on checking out this event?

[edit on 27-5-2006 by freakyty]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Great, freakyty. See what you can find out for us here at ATs, huh? Don't break any laws unless you feel morally bound to do so, OK? It ain't worth it. Yeah, these "Bergers" smack of "influences that may not be in the global public's best interest."

It would be interesting to know the itineraries of those and their various "entourages" who attend immediately before and after the event too. Where do they go, what do they do, with whom do they communicate, and what do they communicate and then what happens?... all most interesting. You don't hear much good about the "Bergers"... I wonder why?

Thanx muchacho, bring us lots of good data and truth,

Victor K.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Cool Alex Jones will be there. Alright dumb question but who exactly are the Bilderbergers? I've heard of them a few times reading conspiracies and stuff. But there's so many conspiracies that some details get overlooked sometimes
. Is Stephen Harper involved in the NWO or anything?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Be careful, though I doubt at this point with the MSM coverage that they in fact recieve that they would "forget" to report an "incident" at the meeting. I wish I could make it up there, unfortunately I am stuck for the duration of hurricane season.

Let us know what you see!!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
I plan on going to the Bilderberg meeting next month in Ottawa to tell them they are not welcome here.

Stephen Harper has met before with the Bilderbergs, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him there. Alex Jones will be there as well.

Are there any canadians from these forums planning on checking out this event?

[edit on 27-5-2006 by freakyty]

Oh really, do you have an invitation
doubt it, and who are you to tell them they are not welcome here, no offense but I hardly think you have that kind of influence.

Harper was at a Bilderberg Meeting back in 2002 or 2003, whatever, he was afterall an Economist before being PM. Paul Martin and Chrieten were also at Bilderberg Meetings. What does that tell you, when these people sit on opposing sides of the fence.

As far as I know Harper, is not on the list for this years Meeting.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You're kiding about Harper?? LOL Harper will welcome all the members this years, as it is in Ottawa and Harper is a long time friend of Bush, so the NWO. I'll go there with a few people, hope meet Alex Jones!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There is already an ongoing thread discussing this issue.

FSME: Bilderberg Conference 2006

Please feel free to contribute there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join