It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invader Zim and the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
A friend of mine recently downloaded a bunch of episodes of a cartoon called Invader Zim and in the Christmas episode Zim mentioned New World Order. I thought that it was kind of funny. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

I haven't seen the whole episode either so I'm sure I've missed a bunch more of the random hints.

It's nuts. We must be really close to it now if it's being mentioned in childrens shows. Oh the propaganda.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh my god nerd geek space is gey

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I grew up with the NWO and the Illuminati propaganda.

Can't imagine a life without it.

It's really not so bad once you realize they're essential poking fun at human ignorance and outdated ideas of control. Really - you gotta love the Illuminati.

You think "Invader Zim" is weird - you should check out "Minoriteam" on [adult swim] on the cartoon network...if you can't make it that way - check out this link: link

NOTE : NOT FOR KIDS (unless of course, they're Illuminists and over the age of 17)

*edit for link

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Pyrotechnocracy23]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ahh.... whoops.... ah well... at least no nudity... mom would be piiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssseedddd.........

Funny show... I cant see how invader zim is propaganda.. kids like aliens... its been proven... there always has to be someone trying to take over the world in this stuff stop being paranoid... conditioning would be in the stuff that people my age watch. Which goes to minoriteam... I'd watch it.. prolly on to late for my tastes... gotta get a lot of sleep...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Who said anything about paranoia? None of this NWO # scares me. It's the government who should be afraid. We the people are the numbers and this time we got the guns.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You wouldn't shoot me for wearing a silly little Illuminati pin would ya?

Hard to see without a scope, anyway - it's so tiny.

top topics

join