It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs do not exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey

Why are all of you here since UFOs do not exist according to your GOVERNMENT.

It sounds like most suffer from some psychiatric disorder thinking aliens fly UFOs.

So tell me your opinion.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The one freedom they cant take away from us is the ability to weigh the evidence and make a decision for ourselves. The gov. has lied to us before why should this be any different

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My opinion is that you're trying to be insulting and telling the posters to this forum that they have a "psychiatric disorder."

I suggest you think a bit further on this and perhaps change your approach.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note your previous thread which claimed you were in close contact with aliens.

It sounds like most suffer from some psychiatric disorder thinking aliens fly UFOs.

Who does then?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
UFO's DO EXIST, "UNIDIENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS" doesnt mean they are flown by extraterrestrials all the time!! Could simply be .. an unidentified flying object. This is a waste of time.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I love it when people psychoanalyze and probe brains.

Unrealbutreal, what is your position on this? Were you being sarcastic? Do you think the governments operate flying saucers? Where do you stand in all this?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

By the way, who is "your" goverment?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
How can you start a thread about this and post this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are strange.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here we go again.?????????

I have concluded most forum members try to be crafty and ingenious, try.

This was to see an opinion and every person ruins a thread by some stupid conspiracy.

Just read all of them and you will see every insultive jiberrish crap with a bright idea every once in a while interjected, it is rather funny but you run in circles.

It was to see what people thought since telling them what is going on does not work.

How is the US GOVERNMENT or any other explain this matter relating to UFOs.

What if this whole time thay wanted to tell you and then realized NOBODY can HANDLE the Truth or is that the conspiracy theory again.

DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHO ARE ON THESE FORUMS.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I love it when people psychoanalyze and probe brains.

Probe... Brains? And all this time we thought you were supposed to probe...

Nevermind.

Gray Monkeys, not just for cattle mutations and South Park episodes anymore...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
So tell me your opinion.

Assuming by "UFOs" you mean some kind of craft or effect created or controlled by intelligences or beings not native to present-day Earth, then yes, you're probably right.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think there is overwhelming circumstantial evidence for extraterrestrial visitation.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by bruise]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Here we go again.?????????

This was to see an opinion and every person ruins a thread by some stupid conspiracy.

Just read all of them and you will see every insultive jiberrish crap with a bright idea every once in a while interjected, it is rather funny but you run in circles.

It was to see what people thought since telling them what is going on does not work.

How is the US GOVERNMENT or any other explain this matter relating to UFOs.

What if this whole time thay wanted to tell you and then realized NOBODY can HANDLE the Truth or is that the conspiracy theory again.

DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHO ARE ON THESE FORUMS.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

What are you on about, you sound like a bad mulder.
How old are you?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Of course aliens don't fly UFOs! They know exactly what they're in, so therefore they're not unidentified by the aliens.

And I'm here because ATS is a great community and I love all of y'all, no matter what the government may say!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
we dont have psychiatric disorder, we just think out side the box, and you are thinking inside a verry smale box.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He is thinking inside a hole- the kitchen sink drain......

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
well, as 7Ayreon said, ufos are real. If you see bird poop in the sky and can't explain it until it lands on your car it was a ufo.

The government denies that aliens are related to ufos.

Most of us don't have problems (I don't know any1 who does, i'm just being safe with what i say), we are just interested in this topic or want to speak about our encounters.

link   

Hey

So tell me your opinion.

Haven't you watched x-files?

"I want to believe"

link   

Just as you are trying to be crafty and ingenious. You don't seem to realize we see this game you are playing over and over.

Riiight! Just one big experiment, or so you told us by your third "suggestion" submitted today. I know that the hostile attack or the "take my thread and go home" defense is still alive and well, but it still doesn't encourage others to contribute.

We have read them and in addition to talking down to people, insulting them, and then trying to claim this is some grand experiment being conducted all over the web, you have really just given the whole exposure movement a bad name.

Don't you think actually being cordial and asking for opinion would have been better? Instead of sitting on your tall chair telling everyone what is crap and what is a bright idea...why don't you get over yourself a bit and stop acting like you're the great well of knowledge.

You might find that you make friends and dare I say...learn a thing or two. You might also want to check out General ATS discussion etiquette.

ps) I'm going to close this pointless thread.

top topics

join