It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ready to hit American bases in Iraq:Manouchehr Mottaki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think its safe to say the US can destroy the majority of Iran's, missile, command and control, and nuclear sites fairly quickly via air and missile strikes. And if they do manage to launch mobile missiles at US bases we have the ability to shoot a good majority of them down. And lets not forget that surveillance, PGM, and C3 capability has greatly improved since 91 which will make it that much harder for Iranian missile sites to remain undetected. The only area where they might have success in is attacking soft targets such as oil tankers in order to shut down the straight.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If they want to dance, we can dance, If they launched a nuke at us, heck we have many more. Even though Iran poses a threat and has for the past decade, even under Khaminni, we get threats by Insurgents,ect. Even though our Army is being stretched hard beavuse we dont nearly have that many troops compared to like in WW2, when there was a draft, same thing in Vietnam.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by nastalgik]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't believe Russia will allow Iran to be so stupid as to choose war with the US over common sense. Most likely it will bail Iran out of this one, this time, for favors to be rendered on down the line.

In the future Iran would do well to choose its leader more discriminately.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by signs
In the future Iran would do well to choose its leader more discriminately.

This could also applied to the US. Sorry but Bush is a crazy guy and a liar. Why the american people elected him TWICE?? There's the majority dumb choice, as it is in Iran??

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Iranian people cannot choose or elect the real leaders of Iran, nor are their presidential elections truly democratic.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Iranian people cannot choose or elect the real leaders of Iran, nor are their presidential elections truly democratic.

As it is in USA??

Do you really think there is a democraty in USA since Kennedy??

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
oh my, more puffing up by the muslims, puhleaze! I've seen no evidence of late on this board of any intelligent appraisal of U.S. military ability. Too many base what they have seen in the restrained and limited engagements of the past few decades as being all the Americans have to offer in war-making capability....these beliefs are delusional at best.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

EXACTLY!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
As it is in USA??

Actually what I said about Iran is a documented and clear fact, what many people claim with regards to the US political system is speculation, theory and conspiracy, there is a difference. Perhaps you are trying to blur the lines for a reason?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Lets say the United States did attack Iran. Wouldn't the US have more to worry about then Iran fighting back.

I mean, it's expected of a country to defend itself right?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
Lets say the United States did attack Iran. Wouldn't the US have more to worry about then Iran fighting back.

I mean, it's expected of a country to defend itself right?

It will surely be the way they fight back, by helping iraqis resistance and urban combat everywhere in iraq, syria, iran, afghanistan, anywhere they can.

And westpoint you're right, but i'm tired of anti-Iran propaganda and you know for sure that the us ``democratic`` system is not working as it should...

So how the iranian president is ``elected``??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join