It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was it really an accident?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm curious which accidents you all think were actually not accidents but deliberate. the big ones will probably be flight 800 and Diana's death, but don't limit yourselves to just those. car crashes, train wrecks, industrial accidents, whatever.

edit: actually, if you can provide links to your theories, I'd be interested. I didn't link to Diana and flight 800 because they've been pretty well discussed on this site already.

[Edited on 10/21/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The Space Shuttle Columbia destruction I don't think was any accident.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
The Space Shuttle Columbia destruction I don't think was any accident.

Explain this with facts and proof.....

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thats not the point of this thread. There is supposedly a photo shown to the press of some kind of odd electrical spark shooting into or out of the shuttle. I'm not going to attempt to make any kind of essay on it other than say that. Go look this up on google as there are far more people than me that think this.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Thats not the point of this thread. There is supposedly a photo shown to the press of some kind of odd electrical spark shooting into or out of the shuttle. I'm not going to attempt to make any kind of essay on it other than say that. Go look this up on google as there are far more people than me that think this.

A spark doesn't mean it wasn't an accident. Is there any solid evidence that it was not an accident? Or is there just questions and maybe's?

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by 10DeadInside10]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
A spark doesn't mean it wasn't an accident. Is there any solid evidence that it was not an accident? Or is there just questions and maybe's?
[Edited on 10-21-2003 by 10DeadInside10]
I must reiterate: that is not the point of this thread.

The thread originator wants opinions on tragedies that have long been regarded as accidents, but that are suspiscious enough to perhaps be deliberate. The thread originator also didn't provide any proof of what she listed, nor requested it. You also didn't request any of the thread originator either. So stop asking me. This thread again, is not about the finding of facts, its about what you consider suspicious accidents.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

must reiterate: that is not the point of this thread.

The thread originator wants opinions on tragedies that have long been regarded as accidents, but that are suspiscious enough to perhaps be deliberate. The thread originator also didn't provide any proof of what she listed, nor requested it. You also didn't request any of the thread originator either. So stop asking me. This thread again, is not about the finding of facts, its about what you consider suspicious accidents.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by heelstone]

Blah whatever then, # it. You're probably just afraid since you don't have any evidence to back up your statement.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Blah whatever then, # it. You're probably just afraid since you don't have any evidence to back up your statement.
Hey. I didn't come in here trying to make an argument, you did. ATS also contains at least a couple threads on this subject, just do a search. Honestly.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Hey. I didn't come in here trying to make an argument, you did. ATS also contains at least a couple threads on this subject, just do a search. Honestly.

Hey, I'm not arguing, relax. Take a load off. I'll look it up and check it out.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
for a long time i seen some thing like this it look like a curtain people control the situation of the time line in our ways to the future or can i says some thing like this
seem like some one who know what will happen in the history of our in this world.or may be the great omega council has the answer

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Proof? The NASA had been warned by their engineer about a possible problem during re-entering the earth atmosphere. They just didn't gave a fcuk about it.

MC, really interesting thread! I just saw yesterday on the news that Diana wrote in heir diairies that she was aware someone of the Brit. Gov. wanted to assassinate her in a car crash. Now that's freaking HUGE!

So the US gov. isn't the only one killing people that are in their way? Hehehehe... Now that's gonna throw some oil on the fire, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
10DeadInside10

You need to chill off.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't think that the space shuttle incident was an accident, I also don't think the 9-11 thing was a terrorist attack. That's just my opinion though.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think your opinion is actually shared by a lot of persons. Maybe more than you'd suspect.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i belive that 9/11 was a terrorist attack. i do also belive that while the space shuttle thing was not intentional it was and is the fault of Nasa. thier incompetence on the subject is just outstanding. They were warned and now the shuttles crew is dead. Its Nasa fault. wanna get into a true conspiracy Jets Talk About the JFK Assasination

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
With all of the wierd # surrounding it, it's originators, it's leaders, and it's reasons for beginning, I suspect that WWII was a deliberate and well coreographed series of events. That's all.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When Columbia took off,a Kg of protective foam came off the top part of the main reactor and fell onto the lower part of the left wing,damaging several bricks that constitute the thermal shield.

When it entered atmosphere,the part of the fuselage that was unprotected melted and hot air entered the wing.the heat was so extreme the shuttle disintegrated.

I say NASA knew did but didn't want to send Atlantis to save the crew.

top topics

join