It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos - anyone interested in validating them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Being able to sence the energy of those no longer living, and being half way decent at communication, I figured I'd try my hand at photos.

I had no luck with the digital camera (not that I tried very hard. A few pictures with nothing on them and I gave up).

I've not been one to believe in the 'orbs' and other fuzzy photos they call spirit photography, but what the heck. I know first hand they can mess with electical things, so I bought another camera (sealed disposable one with 27 exposures) and went to work.

I took pictures without calling and reqesting they do whatever it is they do to appear on film. Those pictures are all fine and normal. Then, while in Texas visiting my gram who is in her last days, I felt my Grampa (Now gone about a year) near often. I heard my name - different things that don't pertain to photo's - but I knew he was near.
So I asked that he join us and I asked that he stand with us for a picture I had my dad take with my camera (me, my gram, aunt and uncle).

Bingo. Something going on there.

I took more pictures - all normal, no so much as a spot or flaw. Then I went to the Old grave yard I use to walk through as a child. I love that place and would love to buy the property. Anyway - it's not well maintained, graves stones from the 17 and 1800's hidden in the woods and lost by rolling down the hill etc. I knew where to look or you'd not be able to find them.

When I got there I talked to them a bit as I always did (not that I got any answers). I told them why I was there and that I wanted them on film. I told them if they wanted my company, if they wanted me to come back, please try to be on the film. Again, I got a ??? pic and several other pics of these things I never believed in called orbs.

Anyone here know anything about negatives etc? I've only got one set of negatives of course, but I'd be more than happy to send them to someone capable of looking for anything that may have caused these things so we can validate if they are 'real'.

I know I didn't do anything more than snap the picture, and the camera was fresh and sealed.

Oh - and 2 other photo's showed up too. Both I beleive to be my brother (if the orb thing is a real and not dust or something.) He passed away a few years ago at only 22 and is still very heavy on our minds. At a birthday gathering and at the mothers day gathering we have pics - a few out of several rolls - that have things to look closer at on them.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'll go see if I can upload the pics somewhere online for those who want to look at them.

I do have a group at yahoo that has a photo file. I think I left that group open to the public, so you don't have to 'be a member'. (I think)

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok, I got a link and took a look... If you don't have a yahoo ID it's going to be a major pain in the butt.
I guess I could just e-mail the pics ... I'll try to get one or two posted in the thread, but I think those days are over are they not?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
just show than friggin pics

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Have any ideas as to how to do that? Can I e-mail them to you?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Try this site photobucket.com....
Its free and easy to use.

If you need any more help, then U2U me.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You owe me 5 seconds of my life back for making me click this thread!!!!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello. Why don't you host them here? That way you can post them on the forum using the image tags.

[edit on 25/5/06 by Implosion]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
for uploading pics try:
www.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Have any ideas as to how to do that? Can I e-mail them to you?

Thanks

I'm going there right now.
Here is the account info I'll enter incase you need it to view the pics.

username: 4ats
password: Angela

We can just have it as an account for ats usuers.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
You owe me 5 seconds of my life back for making me click this thread!!!!

LOL

Come here... I'll give you 5 seconds worth!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I saved the image shack page... just incase!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok, they are at Photobucket with...
4ats username
Angela password

Hm... try this again.

s82.photobucket.com...

[edit on 5-25-2006 by AngelaLadyS]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Here. I hope that's helpful.

[BTW, I don't see no ghosts]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes, very! I hope they can click on them for larger view...
Thanks!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
OK, I mean no offense to the poster of this thread at all, but exactly what am I supposed to see in the first two???

I see the image in the third, but I'm really thinking glare issues with a disposable camera. Please let me know.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, consider that several pictures were taken of each thing at the same time one right after the other.
Only these were 'defective' or whatever.
The third one does look like glare from the truck... (all the graveyard shots - including that one - were taken on a cloudy rainy day. I was under the umbrella to keep the camera dry.) So there was no glare.

The gal at the photlab (I use to work at one myself so I know how the C-41 processor and photo printing work)... She would have had to lighten or darken the negatives by adding or subracting color to the print to make the pics 'look good'. I told her to leave them alone as much as possible, but that I wanted even the 'bad pics' developed. (I didn't tell her why of course)

So you'll see in the first one that it looks like bright patches of the sky through the leaves... there is no bright sky that day. Actualy, I wanted someone to take a closer look at the photo's - looking at them on line don't show much. I left them as is for posting, but if you copy the photo's to your desktop and use something like Iview to turn them into a negative or change them to the grey scale or mess with the brightness, color and contrast - you can see the things I'm talking about.

Not saying the ARE anything to get excited about, but doing this experiment and producing something I've never gotten on these cameras before was exciting none the less.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
they look a little different in the original size. So better check in the link that AnelaLadyS posted, and there on the original size.

Dunno what others see, I see 3 possible white 'orbs' in the first. Somehow they remember me on RiverGodness photo (there was a thread) except that there is no fire and that this are 3.
The second I dont know.
The third has next to the obvious an interesting 'orb,ball or dirt' spot above it. I am not sure if this is just dirt because on the right to it it looks to have something like a hair. You only see this in the original format.

edit to add the rivergoddess link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-5-2006 by g210]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok, Fair enough, I was just wondering what I was looking for. These ghosts never do put themselves out there without running them through a prog to change them up, do they? Grrr.. lol.

I'll see what I can find. I'm not discounting you at all, yet. I am giving you the fair chance, probably more so that some others only because I am "new" to posting on here, and I give everyone a chance (or try to mostly), without being hard on ya. Though again, as I said, yet.

Let's see what happens.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Yes, very! I hope they can click on them for larger view...
Thanks!

Can now, I had an issue, but it seems to be sorted [Cheers Hellmutt!] Click on them to view full size.

BTW, still not seeing any ghosts.

Originally posted by niteboy82
Ok, Fair enough, I was just wondering what I was looking for. These ghosts never do put themselves out there without running them through a prog to change them up, do they? Grrr.. lol.

Not run through any programme by me, just resized, but yeah, that's sorted now too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join