It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book - Col. Jesse Marcel Jr. - Roswell: It Really Happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

RNU EXCLUSIVE

By Thomas Horn
Senior RNU News Reporter
Monday, May 22, 2006

RNU.com – (Raiders News Update) – A new book by Col. Jesse Marcel Jr. - Roswell: It Really Happened - claims that the famous Roswell UFO event actually occurred, including the recovery of an extraterrestrial craft. Col. Marcel's famous father, Maj. Jesse Marcel Sr. was the lead military investigator into the crash of 1947 and is finally vindicated according to this book.

Without a doubt the 1947 Roswell, N.M. event is the paramount story of western extraterrestrial folklore. Some think whatever really happened there will never be known. The U.S. government says it was a simple case of misidentification. But as most people know, this wasn't the military's first position.

Col. Jesse Marcel Jr. On and Off the Record

Comment: Col. Jesse Marcel Jr. makes an adamant statement on Roswell, that it really happened. I am looking forward to reading this book and any elaboration of ideas concurrent with this central event in extraterrestrial Flying Saucer studies.

He presents some Socratic method, responding to questions and answers effective to providing ample debating technique to prove his point. Then we have an ubiquitous meeting with Mr. X.

Marcel then proceeded to tell me an intriguing story about an incident that had happened some years ago, when he was scheduled to be in Washington, DC. To this day he doesn't know how the participants knew where he would be at that particular time. When he arrived at his motel, there was a message waiting for him on the phone in his room. It was from a man we'll call Mr. "X". He wanted to meet with Marcel the following day, at 1:00 PM in a certain room at the Capital building. Marcel felt uneasy, but agreed to go to the meeting. On arrival, he was ushered into the office of Mr. "X", who got right down to business. "X" wanted to talk to Marcel about Roswell, and he asked if Jess would be more comfortable "in a secure room." When Marcel explained that he wouldn't be saying anything he hadn't said before, "X" pressed the idea of the secure room, explaining, "Well, maybe I want to tell you something you don't already know."

Leaving the office, they proceeded to the secure room where no listening devices existed, in an area Jess described as "the dungeons of the Capital building." They sat at a table where Marcel noticed a book about Alien Abductions, UFO technology and Roswell. "X" tapped on the book with his finger and said outright, "This is not fiction." The mysterious government insider continued talking for a while and then asked Marcel if he knew where the material recovered from the Roswell ranch was being kept. Jess found the question curious and said, "No. Don't you?" "X"'s answer was as curious as the question, so Marcel responded with a inquiry of his own: "If extraterrestrial activity is real, and you guys know it, when is the government planning Official Disclosure of what really happened at Roswell?"

"If it was up to me," "X" said, "we'd be doing it now."

Following a story like that, I just had to ask Col. Marcel if he personally knew of other members of the government and military who also are anticipating a future moment when the representatives of the world's religions and leaders of nations will stand in the well of the United Nations and say, "We have an announcement to make. We are in contact with extraterrestrial intelligence."

Marcel grew silent for a moment, then looked at me and whispered, "Yes."

Suddenly the phone rang, and Col. Marcel had to leave the building.

Comment: It looks like some great material we have not heard before, so I am ready to order this soon. I hope ATS gets down to business with more discussions on this important new book.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by SkipShipman]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'd feel better about this claim if the book wasn't $24.95

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think I'll wait for the $5.99 paperback version

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am curious, does anyone know why this book is being written now, as opposed to a couple of decades ago? You'd think he would have written up his story by now if he was going to?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I look forward to reading between the lines... this fellow, an officer and surgeon strikes me as being credible... and he "was there" in '47. I wonder if any tidbits that'll allow some insight will be there... he must be like '70 or so now. a few things to "get off his chest"? People get on in age... sometimes they want a tangible legacy... noble?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I am curious, does anyone know why this book is being written now, as opposed to a couple of decades ago? You'd think he would have written up his story by now if he was going to?

I don't know what his stated reason for doing it now is (I'm waiting for the paperback too) but it may have something to do with the fact that he was a a reserve officer and in the USAF and subject to their rules and discipline. In fact, I believe he was actually on duty in Afghanistan for some period of time during the early part of the conflict. He was a 'flight surgeon', aka medical doctor.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe his funds are running thin? Then again if he's a doctor, he's probably set financially. I just wonder how many little details may have been forgotten, unless he's been writing this book for decades and just now finalized it. As for reasons why writing it....maybe he's pissed at the way the government discredits his dad? off subject, have any of you read "the day after roswell" by colonel philip corso? if so what did you think?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I don't think any amount of time would make you forget something so life changing and exciting as that experience. Unless you had Alzheimer's.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If you read carefully, this book is authored by Jesse Marcel Jr.

His father Jesse Sr. was at Roswell in 1947

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne

Greetings.

That's a goodpoint.

Whe must allways question ourselves why certain information is only made public on a specific time of human history.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
If you read carefully, this book is authored by Jesse Marcel Jr.

His father Jesse Sr. was at Roswell in 1947

While his dad was the one in the military back in '47, Jesse JR. was THERE as well......He was just a kid, but he was old enough to understand what went on, and he could be considered an 'eyewitness' in that he saw and actually held some of the debris his dad brought back from the crash site........sounds like Mr. X might have thought Jr could have held onto some of that debris??

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY im a Christian and a HOBBY illusionist magician
at first UFOS could be visual stealthy and off radar and go realyfast
WELL NOW space craft stealthy airplanes that do thisvery ideas
LIKE BOB LASER SAYS THEY ARE THE GOVERMENT AREA 51 IS BACK ENGERING what crashed in rosswel navada
Godless LOOK IN SERACHENGIES google, youtube
extc type in visual stealth type in tokyo professor

new topics

top topics

join