It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET beam technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
zero-point electrogravity negative energy generator, arrange three of these into a triangle and you have a warp beam that increases the rate of time, or delta t

ET beam technology

the opposite type of beam decreases the rate of time, called alt t

i was shot with a beam

here is what i think it was...

through a computational arrangement the delta t beam was transfered into an alt t beam which was aimed directly at my heart, speeding the space time unto the point of operational procedure the time was slown down at the point of pulsation effectivly hyperactivating my blood flow, thus doing in a short time what normally takes a long time unto the delta t effect

or simply put electrogravitational blood transfusion

and yes i feel great

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
uhm, oh cool!

what did you have for dinner?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"zero-point electrogravity negative energy generator, arrange three of these into a triangle and you have a warp beam that increases the rate of time, or delta t

ET beam technology

i was shot with a beam

through a computational arrangement the delta t beam was transfered into an alt t beam which was aimed directly at my heart, speeding the space time unto the point of operational procedure the time was slown down at the point of pulsation effectivly hyperactivating my blood flow, thus doing in a short time what normally takes a long time unto the delta t effect

and yes i feel great"

It is posts like these that people will say far fetched.
Electrogravatational blood transfusion is nothing more then a work of an imaginative mind.
You were shot with a beam you knew exactly what is was where it came from and what the technology was.....I seriously doubt this and i think this thread was a waste of valued bandwidth.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i said here is what i think it was, not this is exactly what it was!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i had a big mac for dinner!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is a forum for presenting evidence and making progress, this post is just wild conjecture. If you can elaborate or provide some sort of base for your argument I would advise you to do so. Other wise this is another waste of bandwidth...

[edit on 21/5/06 by articulateka0s]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well the beam caused a signifigant amount of pain to my heart

www.earthscape.net...

Sometimes we are taken up into spaceships in our energy bodies, where various forms of advanced technologies are utilized to facilitate the purification and healing process.

i have also been shot at a number of times with a blue beam, which also caused pain

in all honesty it is all utterly baffling to me, i just want to know if any of you have had similar experiences?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
sturod84:
But we normal (stupid) people don't undertsand all these "star trek" words you are using!
Could you explain in a little more details?

What is a "zero-point electrogravity negative energy generator"?
How does a "warp beam" work?
Tell me more about the "delta t effect"!
And what is "electrogravitational blood transfusion"?

But good all that made you feel great!

And where did you eat/buy that big mac?

[edit on 2006/5/21 by TrappedSoul]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

let me say that again...

alt t minimization through multi-mathimaticle arrangments hone in on specific levels of non-local energy space harmonic oscillations

Conventional psychotronic instruments look like electronic devices, complete with dials and wires. they are capable of producing a highly specific energy frequency pattern of any given plant, mineral, organ, inner state, etc., and providing a means of testing for its presence and vitality. They are designed for long distance healing, agricultural balancing, mineral analysis, and other forms of subtle energy research. They operate on the quantum level where everything vibrates as unity.

www.vogelcrystals.net...

[edit on 23-5-2006 by sturod84]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Delta T ( usually shown as a triangle with a T next to it ) is generally used as the expression of Temperature Differential. Delta P is Pressure Differential.
No idea what alt T is, but Delta T seems to be used improperly, in this context.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i think they are refering to delta time, as in a universal time zone

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
zero-point electrogravity negative energy generator, arrange three of these into a triangle and you have a warp beam that increases the rate of time, or delta t

ET beam technology

i was shot with a beam

and yes i feel great

Wow i have never heared anything like thagt before in my life
!!!!!!

Where did this happen??? im guessing this tecnoloigy is not avaible to the main streem ?? (im fairly sure of the answer)

Alex

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
sturod84,

you said, rather spelled this word "multi-mathematicle".

Are you serious, we are supposed to believed this super star trek experience thing?Whatever it is you say you do or place you go to in order to do whatever, they do not have spelling classes!

C'mon, at least get the spelling right if you are going to throw this post out...then again, if you are going to make up a story, I guess you can make up your own words!

Just having fun, but seriously, let's be serious! This was one wierd forum post.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
yuo suhld nt jdgue smoen fr nt splelng croectlly.
we cn udnrstnd plp evn throguh driect miscommunication.

weather that be through spelling and grammer, or slang, or mistakes.
understanding eachother is something we all need to better ourselves at.

however i would like him to continue
i would like to understand him

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I participated in ATS thought experiment last year on 5/31/09 with the focus of contacting aliens. At the time I was having numerous sightings and there was a presence in my life that had not been there prior or since. I video taped this contact experiment and believe I ended up w/ footage of a blue beam of light coming out of the sky that emits a blue diamond light that I believe interacted with me and "healed" me of the presence. I have posted about this after I necro`d the particular thread, which I will link as well as a link to my you tube page where I posted the video.

I have had explanations range from dirt and sand on the lens to lens flare, the latter seeming to be the most reasonable explanation. Except the experience I had during the filming, which leads me to believe there is something more to my video. Slowing down the video w/ VLC media player to .03x and .06x speed shows this beam of light pulsing and splitting, which I find interesting. I have also had people say there seem to be orbs in the video, which I am not sur about but would not surprise me.

The occurrence of the beam and blue diamond lights I film also coincide with a physical metallic sensation that formed in the pit of my stomach and rose up through my upper body very quickly. It felt like I was going to be violently ill but instead there was a anti climatic ending to it where I spit out this metallic taste. I instantly began to feel better and this is precisely when looking back I realize that the presence had left me. Which leaves me with doubt as to the explanations of lens flare or sand and dirt on the lens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Your beam can be also a reflection of the sunshine from the so-called
black spots which are considered by many paranormal researchers
as thought energy forms or something like that, hence it can be produced
by you yourself. Knowing about it I already observed such refllections in a
clear sky for a few times. I also have one suspicious video for a black spot
generated by me, but there is my voice and I don’t like it recorded otherwise
I would post it here.

new topics