It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Mind Readers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry I did a search on this but didn't come up with much.

Anyone hear about to do it? ESP?

Any links to good info (tried google but theres a ton of crap out there)

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You're talking about telepathy?

en.wikipedia.org... - To get you started.

www.newagedirectory.com...
www.psipog.net...

www.tifareth.com... - Some software so improve yourself in all sorts of ESP ways. (probably hoax, but try it if its free)

www.espresearch.com...
www.survivalafterdeath.org...

www.angelfire.com... - From a who 'owns' an angelfire site, these are always kinda bumped and thus not very informative, but I like the way these people write their page, not so professional and I also like that they 'think' they know what their doing

paranormal.about.com...
www.newagedirectory.com...
www.totse.com... - actually looked PRETTY good.

www.popularshareware.com...

Hope this all helped.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ATS search results.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What kihnd of information are you looking for? Like you said - it's hard to just do a search and be able to believe what you read. (For the most part, as you read, keep what resinates with in you as true, and leave the rest)

Let me know what I can do - I try to teach as much as possible (it's my reason for coming here)
I do have a site (yahoo group) that I try to post things of this nature... help to learn ext. Actualy, it changes as the needs change. Mostly a place to put info that I get many questions about so that I can go copy/paist it instead of retyping. But there are many things to look at in those posts.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was reading something about this yesterday and I found this link titled- Twenty thousand dollars up in smoke by Dr Michael Aquino. It can be read here. Basically the test concludes that no elecrical impulses could be measured from a human attempting to do mind reading or remote viewing. I still believe there may be some perhaps unexplainable way for some gifted individuals to do these things. Here is the link I found

www.xeper.org...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks for all the links everyone! I will read up for sure.

Also wondering if anyone here is able to do this pretty well.

join