It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dooooooods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i had a discussion with an ET the other day telepathically. i was walking down the street. i was nervous. much was said. the most important message i could derive from the conversation is that you should never express anything having to do with unhappiness. when i asked them to land their ship something happened. a dark cloud about 3 feet across floated down from the sky, and came directly in front of my face, i heard them say,

"we are closer then you think."

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I really don't want to be the first to reply - but I am so I'll say what everyone is thinking... I'm not attacking you - I'm on your side. But...

1. What is the purpose of the thread?

Let's say the purpose is that you wanted to share your experience with fellow ATSers.

2. Why don't you give us any information? You've been on ATS a looong time. Much longer than I've been here. You should know the requirements to be taken serious by now. How were you contacted? What was said? Why did they contact you, i.e. what was the purpose of the conversation? Why did they contact YOU and not someone else?

I'm sorry to say that it's this kind of post that gives believers in extra-terrestrial life a bad name.

I may ask what you were smoking, but that would be insulting, wouldn't it? Please share your experience with us, but in much more detail and with better quality. We really want to take you seriously.

Edit: I did a quick "history check"... And well... Err... Ignore what I said above.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The thread title is terrible and does nothing to lend credibility to your story, but I'll humor the thread and ask a question about what the ETs communicated to you.

Those extraterrestrials don't like the expression of negative thoughts? Thats sort of odd considering that internalizing problems leads many humans to depression or worse. The only way anybody living here can usually find aid to the problem of negative thoughts and emotions is by communicating it to somebody else.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting this ET communication. Does their notion of unhappiness only mean vocalizing hatred towards others, such as racism? Its really too vague for me to gauge correctly.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by heelstone]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
make sure that you yourself are happy before you worry about the happiness of others. factual relevance permeates directly. logic, the continuance of understanding, love.

Stu "ET, what makes you happy?"

ET "Telepathy"

Stu "Is there any advice you can give me?"

ET "Eat more food"

Stu "Do you listen to jazz?"

ET "Pure love"

and through the void a thick blanket of smoke engulfed the empty range, listlessly gazing into the darkened depths they saw the dragons breath

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
drugs. they do a body weird.

new topics

top topics

join