It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from a dead boy - pass it on to his mother?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I copy/paisted the following from my responce to another thread. I thought it would be a good idea to get some feed back on the situation before I went hunting down a complete stranger from a town 3 hours away with news that may devistate her OR relieve her great pain to an extent. What would you do if you if you were me? Would you give her the message or not? What would you want if you were the mother of a young teen that just burned to death in a car and was grieving terribly? Not knowing if she believes this stuff or not, we have to assume she does not. Would you, if you were this woman, want some stranger to intrude into your life at this most trammatic time with these kinds of things? And what if the majority of you said yes, I should give her the message. Would you send it without phone number or address? Would you make sure she couldn't find you or would you or put a return address on the envolope? Would you just call? I've always delt with people I know, this is the first stranger I'll be dealing with. (I don't want to be arrested for being a crazy woman causing trouble!)

Hears the copy/paist from the reply:
An example. I "received a message" on April 25th from a boy that died. I didn't know who it was or that he was already dead... I knew it was 'one of those things' I should pay attention to though. I knew it was 'information' and I knew it was a message. I didn't know who the message belonged to until 2 days later when I got a letter from a friend who told me about his son's best friend being in a car accident and burning to death that I knew who the boy was that came to me or who the message belonged to.

Now - what do I do with this message? Call a complete stranger and tell her I saw her dead son and have a message for her? That's what I'd want, but I'm not most people ...
But to get a message and not pass it on... that is, in my opinion, just plain wrong.

Basicaly, from the dream like message and things I saw during that, and hearing from a friend the things that happened, what happened was this: A young teenage boy was in a car accident and "burned to death".
That boy wants his mother to know that he didn't go through a terrible horrific painful death as she believes he did. He was not 'in his body' as it burnt. He wants her to know he is ok and not in any pain.
The mother is grieving for her loss of course, it is still very fresh. She is troubled with the fact that he 'burned to death'.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Without more intimate information from the dead son, I say let it wait. If itsfresh, thatm eans she may think your playing with her mind, and just read the newspaper. It would only cause her more distress unless the dead boy gave her something intimate, that only those two would know.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Good point.
I have no idea if it was in the paper, I assume the obit would be, but I'm no where near that town.
I do have more details, but without her validation, I don't know if there important or not. In particular, a shirt he wanted me to see. Just a nice striped shirt. I don't know if it was what he was burried in, what he was wearing, or - for some reason, I think of a shirt he would wear for school pictures.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If the boy shows up agian, tell him that you are sure his mother won't believe in you, and ask him to give her some proof.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
If the boy shows up agian, tell him that you are sure his mother won't believe in you, and ask him to give her some proof.

That's exactly what I plan to do

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Angela, can you actually get the boy to come back? can you actually channel someone in specific? If so, I havea few peeps I need to talk to.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Angela, can you actually get the boy to come back? can you actually channel someone in specific? If so, I havea few peeps I need to talk to.

I can't make it happen, but I can ask. I often ask for contact. The more I can identify with, or the more I know a person, or the more emotionaly involved I am with a person the easier it is. But if there is someone else that knows the person it works just as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I haven't been on the board in ages but with the strange things happening in my life, once again, I am drawn back to ATS.

Do you have any updates on this? Very tough situtaion but I think that the message must be passed along to the Mom. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Mother only a few degrees of seperation from you? The friend of your friends son? What if you pass the message on to your friend and your friends son and talk it over with them and see what they suggest?

A friend of mine unexpectedly and tragically lost her teenage daughter a few months ago. Three weeks later, one of the teens that spoke at the funeral was in a car accident and after a week long struggle, ultimately died from the injuries. Two teens, close friends, dying unexpectedly exactly one month apart was almost too much to believe. The devastation has been felt through the entire community and the 'why's' are neverending. Both families are paralyzed with grief but are seeking signs of any type. They would WELCOME a message of comfort even if it was from a stranger!

Hope you don't mind me sharing my two cents. I hope you will post any updates you may have!

Jemison

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Angela, you said that your friend's son's best friend is the boy you got the message from. Perhaps you could relay your message to your friends son and perhaps have him contact the mother. This way it would not be through a complete stranger. Allow him to introduce the idea of a message from her son and let her make the contact with you if she seeks more information.

I agree that alot of people need closure and in her case it sounds as if she is tormented with the idea he burned alive and was in horrible pain. Perhaps this would be a comfort to her. In the meantime like suggestion in a previous post you could try and contact this boy again and get more intimate information so the mother believes that you are sincere. He contacted you for a reason so ask for his help in reaching his mother in return.

Good luck to you and keep us posted...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the responces guys. No updates yet. I feel I should pass along the message... But am trying to do it in the right way as well.

I've always protected my abilities, never wanted anyone I know to know about them. But a few do. The friend I spoke of does know. I passed the message to him, and he is waiting for more contact from his son.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There was a story in the bible that sorta pertained to this subject.

It was about King Saul, the first King of Israel, who fell in a state of sin, and when he tried to call on God, God did not answer him. So what did Saul do? He consulted a witch from Endor who could talk to "spirits" which was a direct violation of God's will that we should not consult with people that "hath a familiar spirit"

So saul talked to the witch of Endor, and Saul told her to bring up Samuel from the dead. Long story short, Saul ended up dieing.

1 Chronicles 10:13 (Whole Chapter)
So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;

The story of Saul and the witch can be found in 1 Samuel 28

My personal belief is that all dead spirits that although may have the most uncanny likeness to thier real life counterparts, they are not really them, but fallen angels disguising themselves as those spirits that have supposedly come back from the dead.

The bible says that the dead know not anything, that thier memory is forgotten, and that they have no more portion of anything that is done under the Sun ( Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 ) and that the dead are resting peacefully in thier grave until the 2nd Coming. ( That's where the acronym R.I.P stems from )

It is the same way how if i were to see an angel, AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE ANGEL MAY BE, HOw do i know its a fallen angel or a messenger from God, OR SATAN HIMSELF. Because the bible does say "No marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2 Corinthians 11:4

So why am i saying all these things? And what does any of this have to do with anything relevant to the original topic?

It is my sincere belief that the popularity of spiritualism in our time will pave the way for the whole world to be deceived. Most people, Even christians, believe that the dead can speak to us, that they are up in heaven watching over us and that we can feel thier presence. Imagine if the spirits of Mother Teresa, Pope John Paul II and Martin Luther King and Martin Luther, and the Virgin Mary and manifested themselves and tell us things. Whatever they tell us, mostly everyone will take it as fact, simply because they came back from the dead and they were famous when they were alive.

If we compare the story of what happened to Saul after he consulted the spirits of the dead and his demise, the same can happen to us if we are not careful of what we do, and that we should take the bible seriously when it says that we should "NOT consult with those that hath a familiar spirit"

Revelation 16: 13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

"the spirits of devils" that is exactly what the spirits of the dead are. Fallen angels disguised as our dear loved ones.

Thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy post, and i hope to continue in this discussion.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Shortness,
Your post - how do I say this. The bible tells us so many times NOT to communicate with the dead. It tells us it is possible and gives us examples, but it says that we are not to do it. That realy REALY bothers me to a great extent.

I use to purposefuly contact the dead, but because my conscious is heavy conserning these things, I don't 'try' any more. I don't ask them for help or ask questions of them.

What I get, I get. I only hope and pray that the one way communication is ok, after all, I am not a devil worshiper that does strange things to conjure dead people. LOL
I am about as normal as June Clever (not that that is normal now days).

I'm very glad you posted this, and I hope that you continue to point this out in other trheads and forums as well. There are alot of people who desperately try, it's wrong, I agree.

My best to you,
Angela

top topics

join