It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed John Lennon? Stephen King working for Reagan or David Geffen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I've been looking at sources on the net about who killed John lennon. One guy has a theory that it's Stephen King somehow because he looked exactly like the arrested suspect Mark David Chapman and in many of King's books he referers to political assasinations and the use of '___' and experiments. It was believed Stephen King did it cause he was working for the Reagan government so they could have the media spotlight taken off Lenon and thrust onto Reagan who became US president several months later. It is also FACT that the FBI has been watching, tapping and surveillancing Lennon in the months leading up to his death, in relation to his newly acquired US citizenship. Question, if the FBI or government agencies weren't connected in Lennon's assasination then why weren't they surveillancing, and watching him at the time of his death? Another very suspicious person I have been looking at is David Lawrence Geffen. He was apparently John Lennon's record producer and friend. Who else was David Geffen responsible for? He was responsible for the lead singer of Nirvana's record label Geffen Records, and Kurt Cobain also died in very suspicious circumstances. In addition I was shocked to learn that David Geffen (one of the 400 richest americans) is also a jew born in New York. I've been reading the book 'and the truth shall set you free' by David Icke, and reading how many of the major illuminati players were from New York such as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and thus Geffen could easily have be working for one of these groups. Furthermore Geffen has setup another company Dreamworks Entertainment with none other than the most promiment Jewish director in the world, Stephen Spielberg. And what is he responsible for? E.T., Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, War of the worlds, and Artificial Intelligence, Jaws (to create terror and panic), Indiana Jones (in relation to pyramids of Egyptology and The Eye of Horus, Ra and Isis). Very interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding right? Stephen King killed Lennon? Where did you come up with this stuff? Everyone knows it was Anne Rice that did the deed. She wrote about Vampires, and John Lennon once visited New Orleans, her hometown, so it makes perfect sense that she did it.

You get my vote for most WAY OUT THERE post in the history of ATS. Congrats!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
It was believed Stephen King did it cause he was working for the Reagan government ...

I'm going to ignore the several things wrong with your post and give you the benefit of the doubt. Please provide us with the proof you have that Stephen King was working for the Reagan government. If it looks legit, then your theory may have some merit.

And just a word of advice, you're coming dangerously close to coming off as anti-semetic in your post. While free speech is encouraged on ATS, most people on here will ignore you if every thing you write is "jews did this, jews did that".

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Reading your post, you seemed to fall short in every so called conspiracy your trying to create.

Originally posted by el_topo
If it looks legit, then your theory may have some merit.

I wouldn't consider it his theory, anyone can read a website and post some offbeat thoughts.

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
Very interesting stuff.

How? What does any of these guys being Jewish have to do with anything?

Incase you haven't noticed, Chapman has actually admitted to this crime. He was at the scene of the murder, actually seen in a picture hours before the crime. Was King in the area at the time? I am really not sure if he was so i am asking.

There is alot of far fetched conspiracies on the board, and this is not the first time I have read about this one. But I do label it the most ridiculous I have heard, and this goes for some of the JFK conspiracies as well. The driver shot JFK, you heard right? This one still takes the cake.

How about showing us the one website you have read in order to come to your conclusions rather than just feeding us this nonsence. So we can completely discredit the theory once and for all.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha I was shocked to learn that David Geffen (one of the 400 richest americans) is also a jew born in New York.

What is so shocking about David Geffen being a jew? How is this relevant to your point?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hope sugeshotcha stops by this thread again, to clarify for us what his comments really mean.

el_topa and I are seeing eye to eye on this one, as some of those comments seem to be alittle anti-semetic. Why would you possibly be shocked that a Rich American could possibly be jewish? And what does any of this have to do with Stephen King murdering John Lennon?

I second that Way Out There Award from sensfan

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Actually if you will look at my avatar, it is pretty clear who Lennon was really signing that autograph for...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I remember reading about this ages ago - and I laughed my ass off! Stephen King? I ask you!

Chapman did it fair and square (he may have been a mind-controlled pawn, but he still pulled the trigger)

Link to crazy Steven King theory (just for giggles): www.lennonmurdertruth.com...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
I remember reading about this ages ago - and I laughed my ass off! Stephen King? I ask you!

Chapman did it fair and square (he may have been a mind-controlled pawn, but he still pulled the trigger)

Link to crazy Steven King theory (just for giggles): www.lennonmurdertruth.com...

Thank you for that link, it was great for a laugh!

I'm considering whether or not it would be worth the $5 to buy the book just to see what he's on about. The guys done a good bit of research, shame it's misguided.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
I'm considering whether or not it would be worth the $5 to buy the book just to see what he's on about. The guys done a good bit of research, shame it's misguided.

Please let me know if you do - i would love to hear more about this

I just tried searching for a free downloadable copy as a bittorrent file but no such luck. Has anyone else out there in ATS land got a copy?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My IP address: 66.252.58.223--big whoop. This theory is bunk. Imagine Geffen killing Lennon, someone espousing communism. He'd be silencing the single biggest cause of his people since Marx and the other Lenin.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You're the reason nobody takes conspiracy rumors surrounding the death of John Lennon seriously!! It's so obvious he was murdered by somebody with the means to put a powerful mind control drug on a wayward yokel. What makes it less interesting to investigate are theories like this. Bad form Jack!! Bad form.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I head of the Stephen King assassin theory...why do you think that is so far out? We need to look at all the leads... with out judging others...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
it seems to me that killing a celebrity is probably the worst possible way of getting the media spotlight off them.

also, since when does a presidential campaign need to compete with the entertainment industry for airtime, in any serious fashion? like the news would just forget to cover the upcoming election because of a popular musician.

sounds pretty silly to me.

top topics

join