It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi on video!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Washington DC
White House
President George W. Bush

To: CIA

This is a memorandum calling for anyone who resembles Osama Bin Ladin to report to Dick or myself at once. Does not need to speak another language. That will be taken care of.

Thank You,

George W. Bush~

[edit on 26-4-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Just another call to arms such as the video released by osama late last week. Is this a sign of things getting worse? According to the attacks in Egypt we can only assume so.

Why is everyone so quick to assume that this is a fake? I just dont see the immediate motivation for such a hoax.

We need to stay in iraq longer because they wont be able to secure themselves from these threats. If we left Iraq today civil war would break out on a more extreme level and the government would crumble like a bad game of Jenga.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ok, here is the non TIN FOIL story we are getting IN IRAQ. Zarqawi has been having "issues" with some of the Sunni groups and their is a bit of a power struggle going on right now. There is another guy who some of the Sunni are looking towards to lead them. The video seems to be his attempt to show that he is still alive and taking an active role. Zarqawi pissed off a lot of his people with the Jordan bombings. Check out the symbol he used in the video (lower right corner) and if you can read Arabic, it may give you a better indication about the video too...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
We need to stay in iraq longer because they wont be able to secure themselves from these threats. If we left Iraq today civil war would break out on a more extreme level and the government would crumble like a bad game of Jenga.

See, I don't understand this point. Let's pretend that the Shia majority, without direct external help, had risen up and overthrown the Saddam government and Sunni minority.

If this had happened the likelyhood of civil war breaking out would be very high. So what difference would it make if the occupying forces left Iraq? None in my opinion, except they're needed to protect the oil fields and look after things whilst the Americans build their new 21 building, 104 acre palace, sorry embassy.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Okay but that didnt happen.. When you break someones leg you should be their crutch until the leg gets better.. This is the same with Iraq

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join