It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Haunted Exposed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Most Haunted Exposed? Mary loves Dick...

Could be evidence of what many have suspected.
Derrick Acting up a storm??

On a side note here is something for a laugh
Most Farted? LOLOL!

[edit on 16-4-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
To think I used to watch this all the time... I stopped watching it a while back because I just felt they where going well over the top with the dramatics and posessions. This program must make a fortune.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
That`s nothing new

After i've seen this "Marry loves Dick" clip
"Most Haunted" was DEAD for me!!!
I know there where also some other things where Ciaran O'keeffe
exposed Derek Acorah of faking.

Really too bad because i liked the show at first

Info

[edit on 17-4-2006 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yea I read about that too, I couldnt believe it when Ivette and others in the film crew got posessed too lol I mean come on.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If this show was for real, then it would have to go on a major network channel where everyone can view it, as it's not, then I'm guessing it is fake.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by DodgeG1]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry, but i am still crying with laughter as i write this. That has got to be the be the funniest thing i have seen in ages.

As for the real most haunted, well, it just goes to prove that it is all fake and made up.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have followed this show for many many many years now. Derek has always been insufferable for me ... I stopped watching after MH season 3 and MH live 4 because of Dereks Antics and the fact that he MAKES NO SENSE WHEN HE's TALKING!

I am watching again with the two new psychics (david wells & Gordon Smith) it's much better, and has more credibility with me now ... The show has gotten some pretty good footage over the years

Dereks crap and a fraud IMO

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Too bad they have to discredit a field of such importance, but I do have to admit that Derik didn't do much for me as a medium, he's way too dramatic and has one hell of an ego!!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Most Haunted is great for mild late entertainment but not much else. After all as far as being mind numbing goes it is hardly in the Big Brother league. But it is stupid to believe it is real. Everything was set up from the start for it to be faked...
1. Same physics, same characters and same scream team
2. They never have enough cameras so apart from missing all those ghost shots they also fail to clarify if most of what they are hearing-seeing is real.
3. There seems to be no independent witnesses of any kind

Recently I saw an Edinburgh version where they were visiting some vault system. They heard some noises followed them and met somebody who said he was "just moving a table" (actually he was dragging it). Amazingly none of them seemed to have a clue as to what might be causing all those mysterious noises they had just been chasing so deep underground!!!

No surprise then that a Google search “most-haunted is fake” brings up lots of results.
This is the supergrass news…
www.mirror.co.uk...=16303507&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=spooky-truth--tv-s-most-haunted-con-exposed-tv--name_page.html

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Im seriously surprised at how that show is still on air, and the host is just plain stupid. how the hell does she expect to do a show where its nothing but hours of camera footage of her face getting scared over every sound and or draft of cold air that comes her way. Im an open minded person but seriously people, how come their locations are getting worse yet they seem to have a increase in dodgey possesions and a lack of hard evidence. whats this mary loves dick clip?? i havent seen it.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I rented the DVD of the first series just the other day on this program as we dont get the show here in Australia.

I was disappointed in the program mainly because of that Derek fella,in one show He went into a cellar and started yelling that he just got hit by a ghost wielding a big club type thing,i was doing this
and thinking way to go ghost i dont like the fella either belt him again.What a load of bollocks though.Some people thought they were touched by something but this Derek gets hit and he can tell who did it and what with.The show would have been good if they left him out of it.

There were some things however that made me go Hmmmmm?like the orbs,but still not enough for myself to believe they are ghosts.

We had a similar show in Australia,though it was a contest type show where people had to stay in supposed haunted places,the contestants were set up by the organizers of the show who had rigged things to happen,somethings however happened that were not rigged and could`nt be explained much like the UK show.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Looking back, id say theres only one thing that grabbed my attention on most haunted and thats when an orb was captured but as it was moving it kind of developed the outline of a ghost. I wish I had the clip

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Sorry, but i am still crying with laughter as i write this. That has got to be the be the funniest thing i have seen in ages.

As for the real most haunted, well, it just goes to prove that it is all fake and made up.

Hey my friend I'm glad someone else found the spoof funny. I bust a gut at those clips. If you go here you can see the rest of them:
Most Farted 1 - 4
Enjoy. Part 2 kils me.
I wish I got the sci - fi network here in Canada. I've seen the best of TAPS dvd and it is a much better show than Most Huanted, although I got sucked in by MH for a while at first too. Too fake and repeatative though. I felt like I was watching the same episode every week.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
Looking back, id say theres only one thing that grabbed my attention on most haunted and thats when an orb was captured but as it was moving it kind of developed the outline of a ghost. I wish I had the clip

That actually turned out to be just spiders web floating around in the breeze and out of focus.

originaly posted by gps777
I rented the DVD of the first series just the other day on this program as we dont get the show here in Australia.

yes we do on Foxtell and Channel 10 AND Austar, where have you been buddy?? and that show you mentioned, was it scream test?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective

yes we do on Foxtell and Channel 10 AND Austar, where have you been buddy?? and that show you mentioned, was it scream test?

I get 2,7,9,10,31,SBS its never been on 10 as far as i`m aware?

Scream test? hmmm? could be,it was a few years ago and quite top notch entertainment IMO.

Did "Scream Test" hook up the contestants to heart monitors and such for safety reasons because of the nature of the show?
If so i`d say it was the show i remember.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by gps777]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by The Collective

I get 2,7,9,10,31,SBS its never been on 10 as far as i`m aware?

Sceam test? hmmm? could be,it was a few years ago and quite top notch entertainment IMO.

Did "Scream Test" hook up the contestents to heart monitors and such for saftey reasons because of the nature of the show?
If so i`d say it was the show i remember.

yep thats the one, its was pretty good. was more of a competition than anything though wasnt it? the point still stands- i now hate most haunted..

[edit on 19-4-2006 by The Collective]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You know up to this point I really liked the show. I mean some things didn't sit well with me at times and I thought it was kooky but overall pretty spooky.
One thing that always did tick me off though was for all the taps, bangs, and other anomolies the camera shots were always of their reaction and faces not of the goings on around the rooms. Now I know why, the crew were actually just in front of them having themselves a drink or two banging on a wall.

What a disappointment!

I just watched the one where they went to the Queen Mary for a few weeks and at the end discovered wet footprints of a supposed lady that had drowned in the 1930's. It really was unbelievable and I was impressed now I am not so sure it was real.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I used to notice how as soon as there was a noise or something derek would jump straight in there 'oh thats John Smith ivvy!' etc..

I'm not sure whether to belive hes psychic but as its tv hes going over the top with the acting or hes just not psychic at all. If hes not psychic at all then he must have some really bad nightmares when he goes to sleep at night.

Whatever he is though he deserves an oscar from some of his performances.

top topics

join