It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arms dealer fingers Halliburton???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Is there a link between international arms dealers (and by extension, terrorists) and Halliburton????

Arms maker under fire:
As David Hudak sits in a New Mexico jail accused of illegally purchasing and stockpiling warheads, his defense attorney takes aim at Halliburton Corp., which he said induced his client to buy the devices.

By Dan Shingler
Tribune Reporter

Canadian David Hudak sits in a New Mexico jail cell, accused of stockpiling U.S.-made missile warheads.

Federal prosecutors moved in on Hudak quickly after an informant alerted them to his activities last summer.

But his defense attorney wonders why the U.S. company that sold Hudak the devices has not been pursued with the same zeal, especially since prosecutors contend that the sale was illegal.

Hudak's attorney, Bob Gorence, said Hudak was induced to purchase the items by Halliburton Corp. - the major U.S. conglomerate once headed by Vice President Dick Cheney.

Gorence said Halliburton offered the warheads as legal "demolition charges," rather than government-owned military arms that he could not legally possess.

www.abqtrib.com...

Val, I imagine we'll hear from you on this one!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Gorence said Halliburton offered the warheads as legal "demolition charges," rather than government-owned military arms that he could not legally possess.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I would tend to think one could tell the difference between a demolition charge and a warhead...?? No?

Also, what would Halliburton be doing with the warheads in the first place??

new topics

join