It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP effects in Denver?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just strange that this is happening over such a wide spread area in the same area known to be a large scale HAARP facility....

I smell cover story for HAARP...

NATO recently put up new radio towers in the Denver as a security measure for an upcoming defense ministers' conference. Suddenly, no one�s automatic garage doors work anymore.
Eileen Kelley writes in the DenverPost.com that the Overhead Door Company of Colorado Springs received hundreds of phone calls on a single day from people who couldn't get their garage doors to open. People with computer keypad entry systems were even locked out of their homes. Overhead Door employee Tina Oetken says, "With over 600-plus calls, it's hard to believe that it can be anything but" NATO.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Not enough info to know for sure.

Could just be a 'jamming exercise' maybe they fear home made bombs using off the shelf remote detonators?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
what realy is HAARP?

to control, the weather or a alein defence ?

but ya, if HAARP did jam all theys things wouldnt it be happing all over the world?

PS:my understanding of this "HAARP" is very small

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A much more plausible explaination is the frequency being broadcast by the radio towers in that particular vicinity.

Every time something happens, someone shrieks "HAARP DID IT!!!!!" It doesn't seem to matter that it's actually impossible for an array antenna to be aimed like that or to do that or that the effects suddenly vary from improbably big earthquakes to shutting down some electronic entry system in one neighborhood. HAARP has more superpowers than Superman, Aquaman, and Doc Strange combined.

Fingering HAARP for everything contributes to disinformation and distracts from what's going on.

F'r instance -- they're trying to keep secrecy and security high... and some bright person got the idea to take the transmissions off the standard range and move it into another range (trying to avoid problems with possible solar flares? Trying to avoid listeners?)

Is it a jamming function or a transmitting function that accidentally tangled with the jamming frequencies?

And more to the point, is Overhead Door selling equipment that's on a nonstandard frequency (something they're NOT supposed to be using) -- and if it is, what's the purpose of this? It would seem to be LESS secure... that if it's that easily jammed then it might be VERY open to burglars.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
More than likely, Overhead Door isn't on the same frequecy as the antennas on the new towers. They are using the correct frequency I'm sure. I venture to say what we have here is in effect the same sort of interference we get when we hold our 800-900 MHZ cell phone next to a computer monitor. They aren't on the same frequency but an anomoly known as a harmonic is responsible. See, no transmitter is exactly at the frequency to absolute perfection and when the antenna length is too far out of spec, a larger harmonic is created and more of the transmitted signal is also returned to the transmitter which can burn it out. My guess is an incorrection occured in the transmitter producing a harmonic which interfered with the relatively weak signal from the transmitter in the openers. When the opne button is pushed, small identifyer is sent and has to be read completely before it will trigger the opener. The interference must have been so bad that it kept some, if not all of the code from being received. Thats just one guess, of course and doesn't discount the effect that HAARP, which is a huge transmitter, might also inflict.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Problem solved.

www.denverpost.com...

Being that this was a very high security conference. Probabaly they were using some kind of bug jamming equipment that affected the function of many types of recievers.
Also, garage door openers are not known as having a particularly good receiver. Likely the front end detector was overloaded and unable to detect the signal from the door opener remote.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Other related articles about NATO activity in Denver...

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
NATO... isn't that one of the potential hideyholes for Cabal soldiers/members.

What i don't like is that the Pentagon spent millions on hosting these guys...

they had to buy 40 new cadillacs for the delegates that were identical (so no favoritism showed) Instead of renting some buicks...these caddys cost a cool $45,000 ea. for those without calcs...thats almost 2 million for cars that get used for a week...
(they will be auctioned after the meeting). I am sure that several people will get great deals on some caddys....these will be lucky to get $37,000 for them used... so tjhey are wasting almost $300,000 for some snobs that can't stand it if there caddy has a tape and the other guys had a CD.

Oh, yeahhh .. HAARP...
gotta agree with the majority here... HAARP is bad news but not responsible for faulty garage doors or world hunger...yet.

top topics

join