It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China using biological warfare to depopulate the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This article was produced in the Epoch Times August 2005. The article presents a speech believed to have been given by Mr. Chi Haotian, Minster of Defence and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible.

The speech argues for the necessity of China using biological warfare to depopulate the United States and prepare it for a future massive Chinese colonization.

english.epochtimes.com...

Embedded in the transcript the question is asked.

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

The CCP’s Last-ditch Gamble: Biological and Nuclear War

I don't know if this is fact or fantasy. Understanding some of the challenges that China has ahead of her (and taking history into account) I am inclined (frightening that it is) to be of the mind that there could be an element of truth to this article.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
First of all, This has already been discussed here with over 12 pages... If you wanna read more about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second of all, Epoch Times? LOL. That newspaper is more propogandic than any Communist newspaper on earth.

Thirdly, It is a scenerio, every country in the world has scenerios.

Do you remember General Douglas MacArthur? He wanted to launch 30 atomic bombs into mainland China during the Korean war (when China was still neutral). Now, as I remember, that was NOT a scenerio, but a proposal to President Truman. He was only dismissed AFTER he ridiculed Truman, not because he proposed the bombing of hundreds of millions of innocent Chinese civilians.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thank you. I wasn't sure if this had come up before. What prompted my interest was the visit downunder of the Chinese delegation looking to buy our uranium. Lookin around for info I came upon this stuff.

I will take a looksee at previous posting.

join