It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park...why does...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why does Kenny die in most episodes? Most of the time he is dead for good and yet he always comes back for another episode...messed up. Cartman is by far my favorite character. haha. Who is your fav caracter?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm always switching back and forth between the four main ones (Kyle, Kenny, Stan, Cartman) and others like Tweak. And I guess the creators of South park just felt like killing Kenny almost every episode.

Besides, Killing off Kenny for good would be totally different than killing off someone like Chef.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Killing off Kenny for good would be totally different than killing off someone like Chef.

I know this was from a past post but how about this whole thing with killing off Chef. Hopefully you understand how ironic your statement was. No offense or anything but this just struck me as odd.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
it's tradition.

and cartman = god

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Actually... I posted that yesterday... But maybe I shouldn't tell you that and make you think I have crazy psychic powers

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I like Butters and all the Goth kids. I wish they would use the goth kids in more episodes.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Actually... I posted that yesterday... But maybe I shouldn't tell you that and make you think I have crazy psychic powers

LOL Darkhelmet, I made an error in judgement when I posted what I did and in retrospect it made no sense whatsoever.

Also, Kenny dying all the time is obviously a running gag for the show. I speculate that it is a social commentary of sorts in that Kenny is poor, and therefore it doesn't matter if he dies. That sounds harsh, but I think its a creative way to critique American values.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
1st few seasons=Kenny dying.
Season not too long ago=Kenny Dead. Gone for good(except you see him in hell a few times).
Recent seasons=Kenny lives. Never to die again.

It's why South Park was first invented...To see how many different ways to kill somone unexpectedly.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Actually I believe that Kenny still resides in Cartman, despite the whole going to Scotland for the exorcism-type-thing after eating Kenny's ashes. Leaves room for more episodes of hilarity.

Anyway, before Kenny died for good, the only episode he didn't die in was one Christmas episode.

DAMN LOCH NESS MONSTER, I AIN'T GIVIN' YOU NO TREE-FIDDY!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I like Butters.

As to why Kenny dies? Why not?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Timmy? Tim-MAYYY.... TIMMMAAAAYYYYY!

Timmmayyy??

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Goth kids are my favorite, especially the girl because she has a skinny puppy poster in her room. I think Kenny dies just because, has'nt he died in every episode? Maybe its just done to not make any sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
He's not in Cartman's body anymore. Now he plays a role of some white-trash kid who lives 3 houses away from Stan in the "bad" part of town. And he HAS died since he came back... he was killed and recruited by God to command heaven's army against the invading demon army. "Are you crazy? Japanese people don't have souls."

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My favrot charector is butters because everyone hates him and just to add to the irony his birthday is setember 11.As for kenny maybe he dies just because it's funny.The goth kids are cool too.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Whaddabout Lemmywinks the class hamster?

Remember the episode where Mr. Garrison stuck him in Mr. Slave's ass and he had that mystical journey to get out? I think that was the one with the Death Camp of tolerance or whatever. It was a spoof on Schindlers List but rather than a death camp it was a bunch of kids being taught tolerance towards other people by a bunch of Nazis.

Gotta love SouthPark!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I like Shelly, Stan's sister because she's fear no man and has on numerous occasions kicked nearly everyone's ass. Plus she breathe's really funny through her mouth like she's some kinda version of Darth Vader. Also she threatens you alot when the adults aren't around. Shelly is a joy to behold.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of Towely and Mr. Hankey. Towely is the most underrated character. He's so simple and odd it's great. I wish I had one of those "I love Towly" T-shirts.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Cartman would have to be my favorite. And I would have to agree with Gear. They kill Kenny to figure out how many ways a person can die (even if some of those ways are pretty strange like the brown note).

Falcon out...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My fav regular character is Cartman, but I gotta say I love towely (Wanna get high). Butters/Captain Chaos(I think) is cool. As for Kenny, He is a fowl mouthed little # and deserves to die Mwahahahaha.

top topics

join