It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam invades Ireland???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I dont know how likely this is to succeed.... Any UK members ever hear about this???

www.hagmannpi.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That whole article is a lie.

Drown in it.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
interesting, it will never happen. Its a pack of lies

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
NAY there , illuminated one(Illmatic67)....THE CURTAIN IS BEING DRAWN BACK...but only revealing the shadowy figure---wait till the lights come on & reveal the 'face' and the details of this reincarnated image ,aka Islam
~~~~

appreciate the post there dragonrider
++++

see other sources that the OIC (organisation Islamic Conference) is growing, from the 54 members now...to rival even the UN....very soon.....Ireland is only one of the many ->which is composed of all, nations,kindreds, tongues-> the 'sea' of humanity...

Watch for Kuala Lumpur to become the 'seat of humanity'--ala the caliphate / Islam

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Please post something smart riffra.

Islam is the most bashed religion right now. Islam has no army and no power. Islam will never take over the world. Be smart, how will they?

Organization Islamic Conference. so what?? How many conferences do secret societies have. Look at the Roman Catholic Church. The papacy and the Vatican and all the money, power, and influence they have on world affairs.

Please come back with something realistic, insteaf of this anti-Islamic bull#.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
RETORT... noted
~~~~

vast armies, high tech weaponry, etc etc ??

it appears 20 zealots...have determined the super power USA agenda & directions...wit Afghanistan, Iraq, and who knows where else...

130,000 military, 87billion-20billion??? a decades long engagement...pres bush warns us....

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Islam Ireland... I would never see it...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Im killing myself laughing at this !

The idea that Islam would even stand a cat in hells chance in a country thats portestant population is tiny and jewish popoulation can be measured on one hand !. Oh and I forgot has spent the last 100+ years fighting a war fueled by bigotry on the part of Catholic and Protestant hatred would even consider Islam had a chance.

Yes we had our Palastinians and the odd Hari Krishnah - but i ask you ! - if there is one thing Ireland could ubite over its this - Ian Paisley vs Osama Bin Ladins boys - or any catholic priest vs a mullah ? Ill take odds on who can stay the course.

Seriously though - Ireland is a country where condoms could not be bought - because of the church, where people cross themselves in taxis passing churches. No I dont believe this has any validity other than either a misguided student prank or sheer attention seeking by a movement discredited.

If anyone wants to argue a case for this feel free to U2U me or get post here.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Actually applying some research to this - after stoping laughing

1) This group claims to be in London - but their post code is made up - or false.
2) They claim to eminate from Dublin yet the Cell numbers - not land lines are not EireTel / Vodaphone Ireland.

On those two thoughts alone I would suggest they are some group trying to stir up something. And knowing Ireland like I do I would suggest doing it as far away from Ireland is probably a good idea. Im sure if the had any idea about the country they are trying to incite - given some faily dramatic images on their website - they would steer clear and let sleeping dogs lie.

A little history lesson here might be in order -

If you think Arab politics confusing try the following -

Catholic
IRA - Split into the Provisional and Official IRA
INLA - Spinoff from the Provisional IRA
Unofficial IRA

Protestant
UDA - Ulster Defense Association
Red Hand Gang
Ulster Freedom Fighters
Free Ulster

and on and on .....

These guys erm are shall we say terratorial - and dont really like the status quo upset

now lets add to the mix

Guarda Siochan - Irish Police
Former RUC - N. Ireland Police Force

Various UK armed forces and Irish national army forces

and

or course - The Catholic Church - HQ the Vatican
Doctorine - Catholicism
Reach - EVERY school in Eire and significant inroads into the schools in the North.

The Protestant Church -
Lets say 30% inroads into the north.

The long and short - I doubt this document has any meaning beyond its attempt to capitalise upon a situation and a few mullahs in Finchley Road looking to find something to do after their mosque was shut down for chanting support after 9-11.

new topics

top topics

join