It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best ufo pictures i've seen taken at my college campus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The photo of a supposed ufo was published on the back page of my Universities Newspaper. The photo is rather clear for a newspaper and in color. Im afraid if i try and post the newspaper photo it will be pretty bad so im going to se if i can get a scan of the original sen to me. The photo was sent in by a student who was taking landscape pictures of the campus, and the ufo doesnt appear in any of the other pictures. We joked about it because it sort of has that class is ufo shape....but again it is pretty darn clear even on the newspaper blowup. This happened at the University of Teaxas at Tyler. A semi invesitgation was done and air traffic control and etmc pilots confirmed no air traffic was in the area at the time of the photo. Many other pilots were consulted and 4 out of 5 say they cannot determine what it is....one said he believed it was a frontal view of a helicopter, but the photo is clear enoguh you would be able to see the skids or other distinguishing features. As oon as mor information is available ill post it. Did anyone else see anything in the skies over east texas, on or around Feb. 27?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
are you gonna' let us see the pic?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
uh...pictures, please.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Lets us see
come on

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This one's easy. It's an invisible giant stealth blimp.

Still, pixel for pixel, it's better than most of the Spectacular UFO Photo!s we've been subjected to lately

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
One of the best ufo picture - at my college campus
In the history of UFOs at the campus, this is one of the best?

With or without a picture, if you read the entire post this is not a very compelling story. In fact the story appears to go out of its way to downplay expectations.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
no pic?

no link?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Jeez people he said that he was trying to get the picture emailed to him, because he didnt want to scan the newspaper out of fears for lower than expected quality. Give him a break. The impatience of some people makes me sick sometimes....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The impatience of some people makes me sick sometimes....

Tell me about it, like the impatience of the original poster. Who could have and should have waited til he had the picture before posting a thread about a picture.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
One of the best ufo picture - at my college campus
In the history of UFOs at the campus, this is one of the best?

NO, sorry i just meant it occured "at my campus"....meaning it occured there, sorry for the comprehension misinterpretation.

Holy cow, sorry for no pic guys ive been fevereshly searching for it. I did find a pic from the Kaufman county cas that occured in Texas. It is similar to the one in the newspaper at my school, but again even the newspaper photo is much clearer than this image.

this is a still from a video.
www.ufocasebook.com...

Again sorry for not having the actual pic, if i cant get ahold of it by tonight ill see if the scanned newspaper is even worth posting.

Oh yeah, please exscuse the missing letters from words in the first post. I was on a dinosaur of a computer and the kayboard is whack.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Uber Fr0g]

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Uber Fr0g]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't wait for the stampede of people to say it is a seagull

I got to hand it to you dude, you get a lot of business for starting a thread on nothing.

The picture you posted is interesting but it needs to be really blown up since it seems blurred.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
heh, yeah we have alot of seagulls around here in east texas lol.

That picture i posted looks strikingly similar to the one in the schools paper, except the paper shows a slightly different view of it. Funny how that picture is from this area though. I Havent seen any birds that would resemble that on campus....most of them fly high, if they even fly near campus. We have had alot of bird/paintball gun incidents lol.

I dont know if anyone has seen the photo i posted before, but if you have and have come to a conclusion on what it is ( or if you can now) your probably not far off from the schools ufo. Too bad my schools newspaper doesnt post on the website....that would make getting the original alot easier.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"Stop!"

This is just my personal opinion, but I wish:

1. People would stop posting about pics or videos "I'll post it later" - can't you just stop yourself from posting till you've got the actual pic?

2. Stop titling threads "Best UFO pic ever!!!!11!!!!oneoneoneomg" when it's clearly a picture of a packet of peanuts.

Mini rant over.

"Carry on!"

new topics

top topics

join