It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OK, I have no idea why I am posting this. I am the last one to put much credence in dreams or anything like that. However, I did have one, over a month ago, that is still bothering me.

It bothers me because it was rather clear, and because I for the most part do not have dreams, or at least do not remember my dreams, so dreams have little importance to me during my waking hours.

I guess I am bringing this up because of the recent news about Russia and the new oil currency, and where it may well lead. Still, it has been bothering me since before this came out.

There is a slight ridge that I drive over everyday going to and from work. It is pretty nice area, as it gives a pretty nice view of most of the city, and the AFBs in particular are visible, and you can easily see the aircraft traffic going in and out.

In this dream, I am driving over this ridge, looking out over the city. It is kind of dark, so it must be the late afternoon. I look up and see what looks like a small meteor, a streak of light coming down on the city at a sharp angle. My eyes follow it down, almost to the skyline, when everything whites out completely.

There are very few dreams that startle me awake, and of those almost none of them do I remember for the day... This one has stuck in my mind for over a month, and thinking about it, it is just as clear as when it woke me up...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Damn DR, that'd wake me up too...

What do you make of the streak of light..asteroid or missle?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I dont know... thats kind of what bothers me...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Interesting you should say that, I like you very rarely if ever remember dreams. The fact this one has stuck with you is because it's a bad one a nightmare if you will.

What you describe in the dream could be either the meteor you say or a nuke strike. Maybe someone on here now more on how to read peoples dreams

Does this mean your ATS new prophet!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well this could just be Cheney crying wolf..but did you catch his "single day of horror" comment today? Haven't seen Cheney be so foretelling since the Iraq propaganda ramp-up.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
*15,15*
Sounds more like HAARP to me dr...
They have to know about you!

I personally am more of a "dreamy person" than you (no offense, simply true) and I find this quite interesting.
Maybe it's instructions for you sir. (called you sir;()

Probably a nuke, or a global launch of HAARP from multiple sites...
Are you sub-conciously "in-control"?
I learn so much exploring in my dreams, so much I know that I don't know I know.
Take a different route, or grab a telescope...

lol Britman!
and ATS prophet??!!!

I'm not sure dragonrider, try experimenting tonight...
Cheers,
- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Tass,

I didnt get the feeling that it was HAARP. However I did get the feeling of something rather bad...

I live in a particularly military oriented city, so this would be a prime target if it were a nuke...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Kukla,

I didnt get that comment about "one day of terror" from Cheney... please post more about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A month ago I had a vivid dream about fireballs hitting buildings and demolishing them. They were all buildings in my town. Also I had a dream a month and a half ago about boiling rivers and fires, they were rivers that went through the city.

DR: good post, I think that dreams can peek into the future sometimes.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I saw this...and if you have cable, the entire Heritage speech is on CSPAN right now..

Earlier Friday, Cheney told the conservative Heritage Foundation that terrorists are "doing everything they can" to get weapons of mass destruction that could kill hundreds of thousands of Americans "in a single day of horror."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Damn, that does not bode well for the future...

Considering other current events, this is sounding more and more likely...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just recently had a dream to, a quite alarming one. As you, I never really remember any of my dreams either... and I never wake up suddenly thinking about the dream. But yesterday I did.

I came home from a friend of mine early Thursday and went to sleep... and start dreaming...

In the dream I�m sitting in a classroom of my school talking to a good friend of mine about an essay a classmate of him wrote. Suddenly the guy who wrote the essay comes storming into the classroom and point out the window. As I look out the window I see two black, round shaped crafts emerging over the rooftops of the houses outside. I feel a strange sense of fear. Suddenly one of the crafts boost forward and crashed into one of the houses, the second one does the same and crashes into a new house causing huge explosions. As the people in the school run for their lives I can hear more crafts coming and several new explosions. Then suddenly I kind of know that our school will be next and the whole dream goes into slow motion... then I wake up.

What is really strange is what happens only about two hours after I wake up...

I get up out of the bed and sits down in front of the computer. And that is when the strange light and the 2 second blackouts occur, for more info... take a look here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn�t tell about the dream at first on the thread above. However, after reading about different theories regarding HAARP here the last 24 hours, and seeing that several people suggest that the strange light and blackouts could have had something to do with HAARP activity, I probably should have.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well I don't put to much faith into anything that Cheney says, who can? But when he does come out of his rabbit hole, he sends waves propagating..could just be more fear mongering or possibly foretelling of another cabal engineered event...? Where's your local whisper when you need him..

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
For whatever my opinon is worth, I suspect that the dream was personal and more likely a warning of great change. However much you think you want it, it will come. I do not think it was literal.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dragon Rider, dont let your dream disturb you. Many times a person will say they had a very vivid dream or a very clear dream, but it is just that you remember it much more vividly, not that it actually was. What you saw was upsetting, combined with the fact that you woke up immedietely, and wa-la! You vividly remember your dream!

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Dragon rider,

It was a nuke you saw, because reading it, bright flash of light, streaking towards your town....

a #ing nuke. And youre right to be concerned, seeing the state of current world events lately. Russia still a threat, and with the only nuclear arsenal capable of hitting us and destroying us.

DR, I would suggest perhaps, relocating soon, or taking a much needed vacation FAR away......

Seattle is a military area too. Wonder if........

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thanks.....

Not really feeling all that well about it right now...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There are many dreams that I have personally heard in which the people were awakened by the image of a coming cataclysm. Some of these people had images of certain dates in their dreams. These dates have come and gone, with no correlation to an event.

While I am not denying the possibility that fear-inducing dreams can serve as imaginal prophecy, they appear to activate the same fear networks that operate in imaginal exposure (which is a therapeutic technique designed to reduce an individual's experience of anxiety in a systematic way).

In these types of dreams, the anxiety network is activated and appear to function in a self-regulatory fashion. By exposing oneself to their greatest fear, these types of dreams increase the probability that survival behaviors will be employed to preserve one's own life. At a base level of analysis, these types of dreams appear to be designed to combat the awareness that all humans will eventually die.

The point-- don't jump immediately to prophecy as the only function. Doing so will naturally increase the anxiety levels and lead to more of these dreams.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
DR, this is a wierd question but was it now, 2003 or the future, or could you not tell???

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzout
DR, this is a wierd question but was it now, 2003 or the future, or could you not tell???

Not really sure. I just know I was on my way home from work when it happened...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join