It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy experience as a kid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This was quite a while ago, im 21 now.
When I was in grade 5, my best school friend at the time (I was new) told me to play a game with him. This was during class by the way.
We were both sitting on a table facing eachother (across table). He told me to put my hands on the table with my palms facing up, then he put his hand over mine with palms down.
Then he said to close my eyes and picture nothing but blank whiteness for a few minutes. This was easy to do, so I said I got it. then he said that he was going to think about an object in his mind, and that within a few minutes the object would appear in my mind in black color (to contrast with the white background).

So we start and about a minute later, an image (outline) of an airplane pops up in my mind. I told him that I got it, and then he told me not to tell him what it was.
Then I asked him what image he had thought to use for the game, and he said an airplane.
I couldnt believe it and being a kid it really opened my eyes, I was amazed and wanted to try it again, but only tried like once more that I can remember.

Anyway, thats my only experience with this kind of stuff.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi UP
That is so cool, have you tried it since your older now?
Reminds me of something my Son who is now 21 and I tried last year. We love doing stuff like that.
So we were bored, and I said ok lets play a game, I'll write down a number and you guess, but don't guess until after I write it down, and then I meditate, and send you the number in your mind! I told him the same thing basically, for him to clear his mind so that when I send it, it will be the only thing he receives.
So we did 1 to 30 first - The number was 9 - He got it right on the button!
So I said ok 1 to 50 - The number was 47 - Once again right on!
So I said ok gee, I wonder if he'll also get this.....
So I said ok the biggie 1 - 100 The number was 66- He Hit it right on button for the third time! After that one we laughed like crazy! Of course it startles you, then you get so excited by it, then you mess up every time afterwards lol! It's important to not laugh! lol
But it was fun while it lasted! Maybe we should practice more often.
Angel

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thats awesome... good to see that Im not the only one to have this kind of thing happen. I'll try again sometime, see if i still got it

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi UP
You know, I think you have the key to it, by telling the other person, to clear the mind and see only white, and then for him to tell you, showed you, that it was no joke! Now That is awesome,.
My son and I usually do the numbers, but I want to try yours with him, I bet he does real good with it! I'll let you know!
Have you done it again since I wrote? Love to hear how you did if so!
Angel

new topics

top topics

join