It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanum Genus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In April of 1884, Pope Leo XIII issued the Bull Humanum Genus. This Vatican Encyclical accuses "Freemasons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies" of entering into a conspiracy to:

1. Wrest political control from the Church, and put it into the hands of the people.

2. Separate Church from State.

3. Deny the Church the "right" to educate non-Catholic children.

4. Initiate freedom of religion, thereby "robbing" the Roman Church of its "primacy".

The conspiracy that Freemasonry is here accused of is an interesting one. In effect, Pope Leo attacks everything most of us hold most dear, and accuses Freemasonry of sponsoring individual liberty. I would recommend that ATS members become familiar with this document, as it is one of the founding fathers of modern conspiracy theory. It can be read in its entirety here.

In October of 1884, Illustrious Brother Albert Pike, 33°, Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the 33°, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States, gave a speech to the Supreme Council concerning the Papal Bull, and presented his rebuttal titled A REPLY OF FREEMASONRY IN BEHALF OF HUMANITY
TO THE ENCYCLICAL LETTER “HUMANUM GENUS”
OF THE POPE LEO XIII. Pike's speech, as well as his essay, can be read in full here.

Hopefully, this two documents will come in handy while one is researching the history and development of conspiracy theory and opposition the Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It honestly doesn't surprise me. The majority of anti-masonic people are usually heavily religous and oppose all faiths except their own.

I still dont see any real link to Masons and supposed removal of human rights and such. In fact, most of the crap Masons are accused of by religous people are the very crimes the religonists are guilty of themselves.

I cant wait to see some of the replies. tho. More than likely, loads of replies about Albert Pike and the KKK or something.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'd also recommend that people look into the risorgimento to see a masonic (or, at worst, highly probably masonic, though irregular) revolution against the state/authorities.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
hmm... sorry to say that however important this document it is nothing new. 1798 John Robison a freemason published the book proofs of a conspiracy, wich detailed the Illuminati (not the freemason however) conspiracy to overthrough the church via there secret society and then through reading societies(this suggests that the freemasons were in no way involved in that conspiracy). Robison like the pope says that this aim against church and monarchy as evil. This is where the plot against the illuminati came into being. I believe that the Illuminati are benevolent and misunderstood. At the time it was considered Evil to overthrow governments and the Church. It took a moral genius such as Adam Weishaupt to realize the evil of the monarchy and the necessity of revolution. We now are in a more enlightened position to view these events. Consider this we now view the French revolution as a brilliant stroke of democracy and freedom a necessary step in the evolution of man, a burst of the enlightenment that took us out of the dark ages. Yet at the time the ignorance and in someways evil of Robison leads him to to defend humanities opressors, and views the french revolution (an illuminati plot) as evil. We should know better today). People here that are scared of the illuminati need to be freed from the their ignorance, it was perhaps the most benevolent brotherhood in all of mankind. People still are slaves either to an evil religion (all three are evil) or an oppressive totally capitalistic (wich is better than communism however) dictatorship. The illuminati were not eletist and believed that all men are created equal as it is stated in the letters Adam wrote under the code name Spartacus(hence my user name). As claims to a new world order the illuminati are definetely guilty of that conspiracy. Weishaupt speaks to his fellow members of a "universal brotherhood" of man, however it is safe to say that the original illuminati are not in power today. The skull and bones and the bohemian club are however. It is not know however what their agenda is but rumors have it that it is ultra capitalistic and very elitist. We the people are reffered to as barbarians and that it is right to double cross us (that is lie to us) because we are barbarians.

Illuminati goals are the goals for the future (the abolishment of religion and our evil governments). Vive the illuminati.

that article by the pope is disgustingly ignorant and manipulative, well what do you expect of religion.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spatacus
Illuminati goals are the goals for the future (the abolishment of religion and our evil governments). Vive the illuminati.

that article by the pope is disgustingly ignorant and manipulative, well what do you expect of religion.

If they abolished all religion what would they replace it with? I enjoy my own religion a bit however I don't agree with everything that is said and done in it. But how many people would bring their kids back next week if you passed out condoms instead of teaching abstinence? The main thing I enjoy about the particular denomination that I attend is that I can play music without a lot of hassle. By hassle I mean tearing down and setting up for a hundred bucks a night if your lucky. I have played in church for fifteen years and haven't earned a single dime doing it. Think of the thousands of musicians who will never see the big lights who have a place to play in their church. I do wish they could keep sermons narrowed down to about 30 minutes, kill Sunday night, wednesday night services and elliminate messages in toungues. Thats pretty much my only complaints.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Great find MasonicLight!

Just printed it out and had a quick read. Might take it to lodge with me and show some of the guys!

M

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I had a real laugh at that one. It just goes to show how Rome and Communism have always been one big happy family. Although things are a little different today and I think the Vatican has been out-flanked by Zionists and globalists; even though they all still support Israel. Btw, I wasted my money on John Robison's book which I bought some years ago. I later discovered that John Robison was a Jesuit agent and have as of late, also discovered that so was Leo Taxil! All makes sense, doesn't it?

Nice find ML, btw

top topics

join