It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most outrageous stunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What was the most outrageous stunt you've ever pulled? It does not matter what it was, how it was done or who you did it to.

Here's one I posted on another thread.

When I was in the RAF on Queen's Flight, we had a black guy called Ashley, who was our general duties guy. Nothing was beneath him, he told racist jokes, worked all the hours God sent and could drink most people under the table. All this at the tender age of 18.

Ashley was a wonderful practicle joker. One day on an exercise, we got ever so slightly drunk......maybe a bit tipsy. I woke up in the morning, stark
naked, tied to a tree, with my underpants over my head. To make matters worse, my rifle was nowhere to be seen.

I missed First Parade and got 7 days jankers (cp) and swore vengence.

One day in the Mess Kitchen, we absolutely soaked Ashley with water, grabbed him, turned him upside down and stuffed him in a dustbin full of flour.

When he spluttered his way out of the bin, he looked like a reverse 'Black and White Minstrel' player [an out of date BBC TV show in which white men and women 'blacked up' to sing 'black' songs]

True to form, Ashley calmly went and had a shower and came back to work.

Several days later Paul, our very good mate, was walking to work when he tripped over a length of cord, tied at ground level and stretched between 2 trees.

He told me later that as he fell, he could hear something above him and looked up, just in time to see a couple of pounds of soot fall all over him.

Ashleys revenge!

I got my revenge in the town of Reading in Berkshire. There used to be a Top Rank disco type club where all used to go and get drunk.

One Saturday night after copious amounts of beer and Pernod, my friends Dave, Andy, John and I, hid outside the club and waited for Ashley to come out.

When Paul and Ashley walked out, Dave, John, Andy and I stabbed him repeatedly with joke magicians knives. There was fake blood all over the place, Ashley was lying on the pavement screaming thinking he'd been stabbed and we were just peeing ourselves with laughter.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Any vegetarians reading? I hope not!

I used to live in a shared-house with 6 others when I was at Uni some years ago...One particular housemate was a Vegan who would make loud complaints whenever anyone cooked meat or used animal products...even making remarks about others in the house wearing leather shoes.
After some time we began to get really irritated by his sanctimonious carping so I decided to get my own back...

One very early morning, I removed all soap-containing products from the bathroom that he always used, and switched the bar of soap in the shower for a cunningly crafted bar of finest lard...

I spent the next few hours trying to stay awake to listen out for him using the shower...he did, and like clockwork, was rushing around late.
As he was about to leave the house I stopped him on the pretence of asking for £10 back that I had previously lent him, and he assured me that he would pay me back later that day, and I had to do my utmost not to have fits when I saw a nice oily sheen on his hair and skin...bingo!

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have you all beat:

I once placed a package of Double Stuff Oreo's in the shopping cart at the supermarket...IT WASNT ON THE LIST!!!

Talk about crazy stunts...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I tried to jump Snake River Canyon in a rocket cycle. I fell a little short though.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
LOL @ Skippytjc

I would never dream of doing anything so crazy

Fraid i have no stunts i can think of, I'm just boring i guess

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You know, I say that as a joke, but my wife literally kicked the crap out of me over that. I am soooo not authorized to deviate from the prime directive (shopping list). You’d think I grabbed Pamela Anderson and threw her in the cart…

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
One of my best freinds is totlay HOMOphobic

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Errr..............skippytjc, why the
would you choose Pamela Anderson? :shk:

Can't you think of anybody better or is it the silicon you
afta?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Errr..............skippytjc, why the
would you choose Pamela Anderson? :shk:

Can't you think of anybody better or is it the silicon you
afta?

LOL, actually more like Trya Banks, Angellina Jolie, or Ziyi Zhang. I just wanted to nail the point home as so many think Pam is "all that". I am actually not atracted to her at all (although I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers!)

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmmm, one good thing I did was got mad at a neighbor who though 3am met party time. So I got a police officer costume from a store, even though it wasn't exactly a dead copy of a local cop but it would work, and with my security badge hoped I looked good enough to be considered a police officer. I got a rubber pellet gun and broke the orange tip off, and went to his apartment when he had the music blaring at 3am. I pound on the door, do my best deep voice, then when he opened the door had the gun pointed in his face, thankfully he didn't resist since he probably could have kicked my butt, I got him down on the ground read him his rights and said something about "Sicko, maybe now we will know why you killed all those kiddies." He cried, I was going to cuff him but if I did I wouldn't undo it, so had him on the ground crying and begging, saying he didn't know what I was going on about, then I left. I'm not sure how long he stayed on the floor after I left, I didn't say I was leaving I just did.

Thankfully he didn't recognize me, I guess a gun in your face distracts your vision, but the next night he had the darn music playing again so I called the real police. I know I could go to jail for what I did, impersonating a police officer and all, but it was fun, and after calling the real police the next night I haven't heard the music.

Another good one was on a co-worker who was known for taking things from the office, some security guard right? So got a buzzer from a gag store, kind where you put something on it and the second the weight is off the buzzer goes off. Me and another co-worker set it up, put my old Newton palm pilot on a stack of papers so the theif would see it, with the buzzer underneath. Wait, he goes on a round, about ten minutes later you hear the loudest most annoying siren noise ever, he comes running out of the office building screaming. Went in, found the buzzer, turned it off. I haven't seen him since, either he quit or he was transfered to another spot.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by DevinS]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Back in college some frat boys got wasted and broke some windows in me and my buddys cars.

We waited untill they were all away on some trip, broke into their S*** hole of a house, and nailed almost all of their stuff to the ceiling and walls...

Dressers, couches, chairs, beds, books, clothes - whatever. From what I heard, they thought some other frat did it and there were "frat wars" that resulted.

Chumps!

new topics

top topics

join