It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lake Club Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.prairieghosts.com...

Did anyone catch "A Haunting" on the Discovery Channel on Friday night? Really good episode. Gave me the chills

It was about the ghost of a former employee of a night club who committed suicide. Took 3 Priests to rid the ghost.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yea I watched that, was that based on a true story then? seemed a bit too dramatized to me, I thought it was just a made up ghost story.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
Yea I watched that, was that based on a true story then? seemed a bit too dramatized to me, I thought it was just a made up ghost story.

I'm pretty sure it was. Just google it. I actually heard about this awhile ago somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think it is really good to have more and more paranormal shows on t.v
though they are more draumatized than anything to create the spooky effect most expect to find when dealing with these things.

It is important to science to look at possibilities within anykind of thought or study case.Many of those who believe they know such things don't exsist show how truly unknowledged they are.For in saying anything is right or wrong real or fake,to the degree where one will not take in any more information,the whole purpose of life is lost.This many believe is to learn as much as possible.

Scarecrow.

top topics

join