It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ghost girl" simply incredible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
sorry if this is an old video, but I've never seen it.
My first reaction was that she looked too "tangible or solid" to be real, but the videographers voice has such legitimate sheer terror in it, and it is a cemetery in what looks like pre-dawn or darkness, who would let a small child in a graveyard at that hour ? she seems to be kneeling at the foot of a grave, I'd love to find out if the person in that grave lost a child in their lifetime...

very very creepy

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I dont see anything, all I heard was a guy screaming and what sounded like back ground music.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
there's a little girl in white clothing kneeling on the left side of the screen. her eyes reflect the light. keep looking, its worth it

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I can see it , made me jump
i hear what your saying about the concerned tone of the camera man, but i Think that any one would be scared to see what you can see in the video even if it was a real child at that time of the day in a cemetary, id a been running for my life.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
interesting vid .. you can clearly see a girl in white , she turns her head and her eyes reflect ??.

Do ghost eyes reflect light ?? .

and who added the sound effect at the exact same time she turned her head .

what was he saying ?. what was he out there for ?. anyone know spanish ??.

pretty good vid -- but Ruined by the fact that someone added a sound effect to it .

the fact someone would take the time to add the sound effect to it --
Ruins it crediabilty for me .

[edit on 18-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok, i must be missing something. The movie I am watching, the camera is still and there are guys walking around with flashlights speaking spanish. I hear cool sound effects, but the camera is in the same place at all times with guys sounding like they are running, but they never move away from the camera. Am I watching the same thing? I say the guy get in front of the camera and say something, and some one came and breathed on him, but no little girl.

It looks like they are in a bathroom. THat thing in the top left looks like a sink and the light is reflecting off mirrors or something.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Ok, i must be missing something. The movie I am watching, the camera is still and there are guys walking around with flashlights speaking spanish. I hear cool sound effects, but the camera is in the same place at all times with guys sounding like they are running, but they never move away from the camera. Am I watching the same thing? I say the guy get in front of the camera and say something, and some one came and breathed on him, but no little girl.

About 1 min 2 secs in is where the girl turns round and looks at the camera but you can see her from about 57 secs in . is the camera man shouting amillia or milla is this the girls name?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i dont know if its a fake...

i dont know if you can make your eyes reflect like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Is it not filmed in nightvision ? eyes do reflect like this in night vision dont they? i dont know enough about that kind of thing

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
they are in a cemetary ---- cross tombstones every where .

Point is -- Do ghost eyes reflect light ??.

and why bother to add the sound effect at the same time she turns her head .
that in itself implies , someone sat down and took the time to add a dramatic effect to the vid . ... Why ?. the vid itself would stand on its merits... no need to add sound effects unless your intentionaly trying to dramatise the vid . wich in my opion makes it - fake .

and yes night vision will make you look like you have refelctive eyes.

but on a ghost ?

[edit on 18-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am going to lock this thread and please continue the discussion in Video of a ghost or animal?

Thank you.

top topics

join