It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Bid Halliburton contracts for....concentration camps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague
even when they are infringing on your rights.
all this wire tapping
[edit on 14-2-2006 by plague]

HAHA, you think wire tapping without warrents is something new?!? Let me ask you an honest to god question. Do you actually think a law would prevent and keep intelligence agencies from wiretapping anyone, anytime they wanted?

BTW there's already a thread on this, without the panic attacks.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is from the biz-yahoo article link in the opeing post.

Think bird flu. Long term, endemic. Ongoing culling operations.

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts.

ICE is one of three agencies that make up the Border and Transportation Security (BTS) Directorate of the DHS. The mission of the BTS Directorate is to secure the nation's air, land and sea borders. ICE, the largest investigative arm of the DHS, is responsible for identifying and shutting down vulnerabilities in the nation's border, economic, transportation and infrastructure security.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You know, this worries me quite a bit. Bird flu hasn't jumped to humans in decades, and suddenly overnight there is this obsession over Bird flu pandemics. WHY? Now news of Bush wanting martial law in case of a bird flu outbreak, doesn't this sound fishy to anybody? As soon as I finished typing, there was CNN around me again screaming about bird flu.....

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I believe that they have finally mastered the art of mind control. Why else would the nations top officials, senators, government officials, army service, follow they're unjust lead? They are brainwashed in the process of becoming part of the government. That is the only answer.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
and my above comment is very valid because they seem to have experience in this area since they used 911 to brainwash us all into believing the terrorists did it even when we could of used our rational knowledge that two hollow planes could not possible knock down a block of stone steel and concrete

top topics

<< 1   >>

join