It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Akakor Chronicle – Myth of a delusional indian or the origin of the Aztecs, Mayans and other c

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Searching on the net i found a book written by Karl Brugger witch has it’s preface written by Erich Von Daniken (this book is nowadays out of print, don’t know why!).

The book tells the history of the Ugha Mongulala, that were the elected of the God’s (or as they call in the book the “parents from the sky”) and begins in the year 10.481 B.C., in certain points, the book explains some of the old Amazon myths, and reveals a lot of interesting facts such as the arrive of 40 boats with 1000 persons who called themselves as “the Godos” (this could explain some Incan legends about white Indians warriors using iron armors).

Every attempt to reach the lost cities described in the book resulted in mysterious disappearing, murderers and attacks made by unregistered Indians tribes in the region.

The author of the book was murdered in daylight with a sub-machine gun that was only used at that time by the army, the local police stated that he was shot in a robbery but nothing was taken.

I would like to know your opinion about this subject and what more can be added to it!

P.s. sorry about the grammar and stuff english is not my natural language

Thanks!

Supay

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

www.geocities.com...

David Hatcher Childress wrote: "In 1972 a German journalist met with a man who claimed to be the prince of the Akakor tribe in the Amazon jungle. The Indian told of a timeline, known as the Chronicle of Akakor, which told of golden airships that arrived in the new world. The occupants had white skin, black hair and beards --- and six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. According to the legend, these men built massive stone cities and could fling lightning, melt stones and perform other magical feats. Eventually these cities were all destroyed by a massive flood. The Amazon also has ancient ruins at Tiahuanaco. Interestingly, the few remaining statues there also > display six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot."
(David Hatcher Childress, Lost Cities and Ancient Mysteries of South America, Adventures > Unlimited Press, Stelle, Illinois, 1986 pp.245-248,257)

Interesting stuff, supay.

I've found the bit above by Googling around. There's not much on the subject.

I'll be watching this thread to see what others turn up since it has all the earmarks of a great conspiracy tying into other conspiracies like the German Reich's interest in Antarctica.

Good find.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have part of the book in portuguese. and there are some websites that have some photos of the indian, writing an some old construction, but the man who writes there... well, lets say that he have some crazy ideas!!
but i have to admit he knows how to find pictures!

If you want to take a look:

www.dominiosfantasticos.hpg.ig.com.br...

I know that the site looks like crap but at least it puts almost all the photos in on single place

And in this site you can see some satellites photos of what could be pyramids in the Rain Forest (i will try to use google earth to find those
)

Supay

P.s. I pretty easy to find the whole book in German

P.s. II -> Only now a noticed that you have mentioned the German Reich , This indian, Tutanca nara, is son of the "king" of his tribe with a german woman who arrived in Brazil among 2000 elite soldiers in U-boats that entered the rain forest (you will notice a picture of a Swastika flag being raised in the middle of the jungle in this site --> www.dominiosfantasticos.hpg.ig.com.br... ). And the most curious is that the author of the book was murdered after he gained access to some secret SS documentation and mentioned that he next book was going to be explosive!

[edit on 9/2/06 by supay]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Heres a link that also tells the story, I got the link from the Mysterious Universe Podcast, they talk about Karl Brugger and Tatunca Nara's adventures into the Amazon jungle.

Mysterious Univers:
www.sohpodcast.com...

Rick Richards Article:
www.rickrichards.com...

Phillip Copens Article:
www.philipcoppens.com...

new topics

top topics

join