It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C AM- This Friday with Linda Moulton Howe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
On Coast to Coast AM this Friday. Should be a good one.
Linda Moulton Howe will be talking Aliens and Area 51, it will be just her and the open lines.

She is going to present material on a military witness who saw photographs of Ebens, anti gravity machines, and Area 51 related activity.

C2C

Should be a good show, considering it will just be Linda answering questions in the whole show. Hopefully George will throw some questions out there about Richard Doty (:lol
and recent happenings in the UFO field -winkwink-.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Reminder bump...t minus 3 hours.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Listening tonight too...

Here's a link to Linda's site about the story, better read it fast before you have to subscribe to her site and pay for it:

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Boogie]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm listening to it now.

So did the story of Roswell just double or what? Now she is saying there are 4 UFO's that crashed and 2 EBE's survived.

More disinfo.

Is it me, or are UFOologists competing for attention?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I thought that LMH had been taken for a ride on dis-info before.

I also , distinctly remember A. J. Gevaerd publicly calling LMH out after she spent time in Brazil with a known Brazilian Hoaxer and wrote a lengthy article about suspect happenings being Alien related , like a burnt bed sheet in a Room while she was visiting! Who's name is not even worth mention here.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The description just given about the Ebens on the show sounds a lot like the way those "Eben" pictures (from a guys book) posted here a while back.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I thought that LMH had been taken for a ride on dis-info before.

Yep, that is an old story, but I continue to ask, why is there even a need to discredit these people. Why even put forth an effort?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hal9000 ,

I think we should address facts about UFOs not myth's. If LMH is perpetuating Myth's then she should be called out.

A. J. Gevaerd has been to the FAB and seen UFO documents that should have remained classified if it were not for his and other legitamate Brazilian Ufologists persistant efforts.

Statements from Brazilian UFOlogists, Researchers, Media and Citizens , Regarding Urandir Oliveira and "Project Portal" in Brazil

LMH Can You Prove Your Evidence?

Charges Of Urandir UFO
Bedsheet Hoax In Brazil Escalate

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That is interesting stuff lost_shaman.

I think you should be labeled as the resident Brazilian UFO expert.

Unfortunately, I couldn't listen to the whole C2C broadcast last night, and fell asleep. I will try again later.

I also took a quick look at that new majestic document that LMH is posting, and it does say there were 4 UFO's recovered at Roswell, but one was a Project Mogul balloon. So it is saying there were 3 crashed discs, and five dead alien bodies recovered.

I believe the show was about her fourth article on "Peculiar Phenomenon", which is her own angle on government secrecy including recovery efforts and retaliation from aliens, and alien viruses. It is quite interesting, but I also keep in mind this is from the same person that brought us Dan Burisch, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Roswell info that was provided sounded like complete garbage. They guy sounded like a hoaxer, using the excuse that her phone was tapped so he was going to have to "back out". The second thing she talked about, about Dan Burisch, that story just keeps getting more and more kooky. I was wondering if anyone heard that part and what they thought about it?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
That is interesting stuff lost_shaman.

I think you should be labeled as the resident Brazilian UFO expert.

Unfortunately, I couldn't listen to the whole C2C broadcast last night, and fell asleep. I will try again later.

I also took a quick look at that new majestic document that LMH is posting, and it does say there were 4 UFO's recovered at Roswell, but one was a Project Mogul balloon. So it is saying there were 3 crashed discs, and five dead alien bodies recovered.

I believe the show was about her fourth article on "Peculiar Phenomenon", which is her own angle on government secrecy including recovery efforts and retaliation from aliens, and alien viruses. It is quite interesting, but I also keep in mind this is from the same person that brought us Dan Burisch, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Cheers.

Wrong -- She never said 4 at roswell , she said at several different places besides roswell .
And if you go to her website or listen to the C2C show , she explains in detail exactly what she is talking about .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
ok i just finished listening to the show .

nothing is really said that we havent heard many many times before .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I listened, and Don isnt convincing enough for me. Maybe its just me.

It would have been nice if the old man left the suitcase behind with the pictures!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ND124
The Roswell info that was provided sounded like complete garbage. They guy sounded like a hoaxer, using the excuse that her phone was tapped so he was going to have to "back out". The second thing she talked about, about Dan Burisch, that story just keeps getting more and more kooky. I was wondering if anyone heard that part and what they thought about it?

apprently you didnt listen to the whole thing . that was a recording he had left on her machine .

later in the show , he went into some length about what he had to say.

does he sound crediable ? . matter of opion .
i think what he was saying or least some of it , may be true . after all he was just talking about what his uncle told him and what little he remembers from that time.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
Wrong -- She never said 4 at roswell , she said at several different places besides roswell .
And if you go to her website or listen to the C2C show , she explains in detail exactly what she is talking about .

When I was referring to Roswell, I was referring to the whole UFO crash event that occurred in July 1947, and not just the location.

LMH actually said there were 3 crashes on the show, but I thought I read in the document that it said there were 4 objects that crashed, and that 1 was a Mogul balloon. But I checked again, and the document said there were 3 crashes and that 1 was a Mogul balloon. So there were only 2 UFO discs that crashed, which agrees with current theories and I stand corrected.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Don gets a C+...no proof other than mentioning 3 crash sites where someone could start digging.

I don't get once someone gets "made" by the government that they don't just come out with everything. "Don" is going to be monitored forever, so why not just get it over with...divulge everything, say "that's all I know", and then go on vacation. If something bad happens to you then the USG looks guilty. If you only tell part of the story then the USG will monitor you forever, if you tell it all then the USG won't care about you anymore.

Dan Burisch's mom...oh that was funny! Man, she hates Dan's wife. I could almost picture a little Jerry Springer action happening at that house.

What was up with the mom saying that wasn't the real Dan becuase of someting to do with his head and hand? That story just keeps getting more bizarre and unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Agree Boogie, the stuff with his mom was completely nuts. I think his life would make an interesting documentary, not because I believe any of what he has to say, but because it all just seems so weird. Also, I did tune out that first segment after the guy left the message saying he was going to have to back off. So he did come on then? I'll have to check it out. By the way, Nick Redfern has a pretty interesting theory about what happened at Roswell and apparently Jacques Vallee recently published a novel (it's in French) where the characters learn that the Redfern theory is indeed what happened. There's been so much mis(dis?)information put out about Roswell/Corona I don't know what to believe anymore.

top topics

join