It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Last week, Fox announced that Prison Break was finished. They will run the season out and the finale will be the series finale. Expect some deaths and final resolution. The production company has said the story has run its course and they have done all they can with these guys.

The rumors of the spin off involving a female prison break have begun and the producers have said they have enough material filmed for the old sho to finish the season and put one stand alone movie on the air.

blogs.mercurynews.com...
hollywoodinsider.ew.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Seen this coming all season.

I believe next year there will be a movie style that might wrap everything up. In the Fall finale, at the end of the episode it said to tune into Prison Break in the Spring for the final episodes.

Sad to see it go, but we're definitely on that line of taking it too far.

Let it run its' course and pull the plug.

It's been a great series.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

this is it, nothing next year. they will start up again in April and finish the series in May. Nothing came close to that first season but, having them actually break out in season one made for a promised short run in my eyes.

if nothing else, it frees up a time slot.

FYI Rescue Me is back in April so you better start watching.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I know there's (what is it?) 2 or 3 episodes left untill the series ends this month. But according to the imdb.com page for Prison Break under the Season/Episode section (Link) there is going to be 2 episodes on June 2nd.

Also, anyone seen this: Prison Break: The Final Break

Link

TV Guide's Matt Mitovich is now reporting that FOX "neither ordered nor scheduled" the telepic (a.k.a. episodes S04E23 and S04E24). In fact, he says, it's gonna be a straight to DVD release. TVShowsOnDVD.com seems to support this claim saying that the tentatively titled Prison Break: The Final Break will be released on July 21st. Hopefully FOX goes ahead and schedules it anyway.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

they had planned a spin off. a female lead breaking out of prison but it never materialized. It seems, from your links, Gretchen was the focus of another spinoff.

Something to note for the finale - Sucre is back (seen in the promo) and he says "what're you doing here" to someone who, I'm guessing is C-Note. He's the only other con who left and didn't die. he was well liked by the fans.

oh and he's listed on imdb as part of the cast

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've got the last two weeks worth sitting on the DVR that I'll be watching this week leading up to Friday's finale. This thread has really run its course for the show and I'd have to say that this show proves to be quite the rarity. I never thought it would last more than 2 seasons and if it did, I didn't think it would remain interesting. Well it did and it has. In between episodes I don't find myself as captivated as I used to be... but once the episode begins I'm certainly brought right back. The fact that this show survived getting shut down mid-season for umpteen weeks each season speaks very highly of the show and it's fan base.

The time has come for it to end though.

If Lane Garrison's character wasn't killed off, he was paroled just in time for a cameo.

(weak attempt at humor)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

the last few shows were actually very good. exciting stuff, given the stupidity of the plot at this point. Cylla seems to morph into something new every other day, the characters you were supposed to hate and fear go from bad to good to worse to good to bad and the whole thing is impossibly nonsensical and, yet, you're chewing your nails watching it unfold.

that's good tv.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Did you catch the finale? I thought they wrapped the show up wonderfully.

I won't comment further in the off chance you haven't seen it yet.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I didn't post anything because I didn't want to spoil it.

I loved it. Total shocker at the end.

be on the lookout for the 2 hour movie coming to dvd this summer. pieces together the time jumped at the end.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I didn't post anything because I didn't want to spoil it.

I loved it. Total shocker at the end.

be on the lookout for the 2 hour movie coming to dvd this summer. pieces together the time jumped at the end.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Really? Very excited to see that.

I thought this most recent season was the very first one that the hiatus really made an impact on me. In past seasons, it didn't deter how much I wanted to watch the show. This one did. But in the end, I thought it was still a great season and an amazing series.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join