It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 95
<< 92  93  94   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: MaircasOflanahbra

If you cannot figure out flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, then your opinion is crap. Especially if you cannot come up with a better and more credible explanation for the damage at the pentagon.
Here are a couple of facts that you cannot refute, and no one ever has.

1. No physical evidence of any kindhas ever been presented for public inquiry or physical inspection which shows that AA77 crashed into the pentagon. The FBI themselves have said they didn't even bother to identify the aircraft parts. There is no evidence that any civilian aircraft hit anything.

2. There is absolutely no evidence that aircraft were hijacked by Atta, Hanjour, et.al. let alone Islamic terrorists.

If you believe these things, it is simply because the US government told you so. If you're dumb enough to believe the US government on its word, then truly you are truly someone who is incapable of critical thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MaircasOflanahbra

You

a reply to: neutronfluxWe're talking about flight 93 mr. dummy.

Funny. This is the actual thread…

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi..

There are threads dedicated to flight 93 / Shanksville. I will be more than happy to post about flight 93 in the appropriate threads.

I honestly don't care what you think, this has never and never will be about convincing the blowsteins and the neutered.

I’m not the one that buys into truth movement lies. I’m not the one that posts about the commission as evidence, then claim it’s full of lies.

You

I knew starting this that I would never convince you

You cannot even post in the correct thread.

You

you would do all you could to muddy the waters and pretend the evidence wasn't the evidence,

I’m not the one posting off topic concerning “ 9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi” as a distraction.

You

and ignore the things that you couldn't refute.

Refute what? That all jet’s were tracked to their crash sites by radar. Where wreckage and / or remains of the passengers and crew were recovered and identified by DNA. Wreckage was documented. And remains retuned to families. With no explanation what else could have caused the damage. And how the wreckage and remains ended up at the crash sites.

I am grateful to you however for allowing me to find some things I had forgotten about and some source material.

All you have done is based your delusions on truth movement lies, and being off topic.

new topics

<< 92  93  94   >>

join