It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RubyGray

The gullible that haven’t researched how CIT is shameless and discredited? Or your now someone’s thesis/research project on how gullible people buy into totally fabricated mythology. Or did you just post on an old thread that has 1400 views since it was created in 2010....

Where’s that logo again?

You sure that’s Rumsfeld?

You sure that is a pole?

You sure that silver car with no red stripes is Lloyde’s cab?

You sure no gurneys were used at the pentagon on 9/11

You sure no gurneys were used on the lawn

You sure that car stuck in traffic is a “decoy”

How many of the north flight path witnesses say the jet maneuvered missing the pentagon? And they saw / heard the jet fly off?

What is your explanation for the damage at the pentagon? And what murdered the people in the pentagon?

How did the flight crew and passengers of flight 77 end up dead at the pentagon?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

(post by RubyGray removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am glade your exploring the deaths at the pentagon for your personal hollow glorification while ignoring the true cause of their murders to your personal glorification.

Congrats on highlighting why people hate the truth movement.

Again....

Where’s that logo again?

You sure that’s Rumsfeld?

You sure that is a pole?

You sure that silver car with no red stripes is Lloyde’s cab?

You sure no gurneys were used at the pentagon on 9/11

You sure no gurneys were used on the lawn

You sure that car stuck in traffic is a “decoy”

You

They cannot comment on Letsrollforums as membership is closed, but it's not hard to find me on other forums, if they had any objections to raise.

However, their silence is ominous.
Nobody is refuting any of this evidence.

Really? I think you just blatantly posted a falsehood.

I don’t see you posting on Metabunk?

Then you still refuting those that highlighted your blatant falsehoods at International Skeptics?

By pgimeno

www.internationalskeptics.com...

You seem to be strongly driven by confirmation bias. You adhere to the inflationary model of conspiracy theories through innuendo. I can explain every piece of evidence you have presented, under the assumption that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon; you, on the other hand, don't have explanations for the most glaring pieces of evidence that a plane crashed there, including among others:

- Dennis Smith's lack of testimony of a fly-by.
- The report by Dennis Smith that there were pieces of a plane such as tyres in the A-E drive when he arrived.
- The fact that in one of the photographs of the victims, a Navy Command ID is shown.
- That it's aerodynamically impossible for a plane to turn in a way that CIT or you suggest it happened.
- That many witnesses saw the crash, and no witness saw the fly-by.
- The fact that the CVR was found (no matter by whom - people may lie just to get credited for something, or interpret things differently, e.g. both the person who spotted it and the person who picked it up could say that they "found the black box") but it was destroyed.
- The fact that the FDR was found (again no matter by whom) and had valid data which identified the flight path.
- The radar data which shows the plane approaching in a trajectory consistent with the FDR data.
- The fact that almost every Pentagon worker and AA77 passenger who died was found. You give no explanation as to where they are.

Instead, you selectively give weight to witness statements depending on your bias, instead of trying to put every piece of evidence together in a coherent narrative and being cautious about the reliability of witness declarations.

If I can explain nearly all pieces of evidence, and you can't, what's more likely?

- That I'm wrong.
- That you're wrong.

Think before you answer.

What was your reply to pgimeno’s post? I guess your “silence is ominous”?

And where have you ever provided answers to the below questions?

How many of the north flight path witnesses say the jet maneuvered missing the pentagon? And they saw / heard the jet fly off?

What is your explanation for the damage at the pentagon? And what murdered the people in the pentagon?

How did the flight crew and passengers of flight 77 end up dead at the pentagon?

I guess your “silence is ominous”?
edit on 15-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 15-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

(post by neutronflux removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: Salander
Line pilots in the 757 are on record, many years ago, that they could not fly the so-called Hani Maneuver, and it is outlandish to claim that a lousy and inexperienced pilot like Hani could do that.

Arn't you a CFI ? You can't make this manoeuvre? That's sad.

I'm also a CFI. I know I could do it.

What part of this manoeuvre is imposable.

Maybe I could teach you how to do it.

People love to focus on the descending loop...there was nothing difficult about that. It was the final minute of the flight...Dropping from 2100ft to ground level, approaching 6000ft per minute descent rate and coming level with the ground flying literally just 5-15 feet off the ground for the last 300 feet.

With the wings tilted. At 530mph. Yes, that part is imposable. The best pilot in the world would not be able to do that, and even if one were to do that, flying over standstill traffic at that speed would have overturned quite few cars and the light poles would have not simply fallen over.

But gaslight away.
edit on 25-8-2021 by MaircasOflanahbra because: poor wordsmithery.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MaircasOflanahbra

TransAsia Airways Flight 235 was a TransAsia Airways domestic flight from Taipei to Kinmen (Quemoy), Taiwan. On 4 February 2015, the aircraft serving the flight, a ten-month-old ATR 72-600, crashed into the Keelung River shortly after takeoff from Taipei Songshan Airport, 5.4 km (3.4 mi; 2.9 nmi) to the east of Songshan in Taiwan. The aircraft had 53 passengers and five crew on board; there were 15 survivors.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Taiwan Plane Crash: Passenger Jet Hits Bridge

m.youtube.com...

Shrugs….

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join