It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown noise..is it for real??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have used Delta Waves into Black, White and Pink Noise's and other drone-tones and reverb's, they work - go search out Cymatic's and the Art's of Brain Frequencie's it will revitalise your life.

Theta Waves are more interesting, go see the Fortean Time's article on Feral Liminal Generator's and Sound Curdler Generator's circa a few year's wrote by Jack Sergeant, have you seen the Derren Brown and Jon Ronson on said Technologies.

At Parties and Raves cut Laxative's in to you Powder's and let rip on D & B and Broken Beat and Power Industial's, I am making this up you schmuck's - anything is possible for nothing is true.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by blingblong]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Anybody trying to get the brown note to work using most home audio systems or computer speakers won't see it work. most speakers won't/can't replicate bass notes that low. The Bose speakers or JBL whatever may sound like they are playing a low note but they are really just overtones at a higher frequency. You're not hearing real bass, and if it's shaking your room than congradulations you found notes in the lower midrange of bass 250-500hrz that are resonant with the dimensions or material in your room, but the bass isn't vibrating anything due to it's amplitude.

Go back and read my posts. The fundamental wave can not loose it's fidelity nor much amplitude during transmision to your body for this to work. Just about every medium will severly deminish the soundwave, especially air, soil, soft objects, vibrations traveling from those soft objects through your legs to the colon.

The central point people are missing is it's the frequency that does it, however we rarely actually recieve vibrations from the fundamental frequency, usually we only get a spattering of a very deminished note and a slurry of overtones which our brain automatically recontructs and we precieve the origional sound wave which is not present when it reaches the body.

You need for it to be:
The right frequency around-5-20hrz.
Of sufficient amplitude
Transmitted through a dense material which will retain the origional fundamental sound frequency.
Be close enough while on this dense material to the source of the soundwave so that the amplitude does not deminish too much.

The DARPA guys use sound beams like lasers to transmit the sound, not because they want to be specific with who they blast, but because it helps reduce fundamental frequency loss.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

i think you might be right i was doing (a lot) of research and foun this: 22.275 Hz -30 Db
Supposedly these are the exact specs for the "brown note"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok, so I clicked that link to the 'brown noise' and it popped up on my itunes. Guess what album it was right next to.....

wait for it....wait for it.....

Green Day's "Dookie."

Perfection, people. Pure perfection.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join