It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Gate Bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is my first time posting on BTS.
All of my life I have had dreams that come true.
Two weeks before the Challenger explosion I dreamed in detail exactly what really happened.
I've dreamed of many disasters before they happen. Sometimes I can sense when an earthquake will occur.
Well, to get to the point. Last week I dream that the Golden Gate bridge fell and I could see big black letters in the headlines of a newspaper saying "Golden Gate Bridge Collapes".
I could see the bridge falling, as if I was a spectator and the dream was in color.
When I have one of these dreams they are different than a normal dream. The dream is always in color and I am "watching" this happen and I wake up feeling like it was so real, just a feeling that I have after one of these dreams.
Has anyone else had a dream similar to this?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I know what you mean.. Although i havent had any of those dreams lately, i am constantly waiting for an explosion of some kind. Silly, but true.

:shk: I hope its just some underlying paranoia and nothing significant. If i walk down the streets i always think someone could shoot me in the head. I was told this could have happened in a previous life.

I have no enemies so its likely i was traumatized in some other lifetime.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I live across the bay from San Francisco. Around May of last hear, I was recalling what had happened to me during the Loma Prieta Quake of 89'. Just reminiscing about it.

Then one day I decided to write about it. I kept it to myself until this happens to me:
Earthquake

About a few or so weeks after this, I had taken a nap in the front room. Well, as I rested, the number 8.3 popped in my head. No more, no less... just 8.3. When I woke, I was wondering like, 8.3? And I couldn't help but wonder if we were going to have another earthquake here.

I had read your dream in the Gulf of California quakes forum. Thank you for sharing your dream in more detail here.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
this is on point with the discussion happening here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

referencing this site which has a few predictions made over the last few months that are similiar to yours

www.americaslastdays.com...

new topics

top topics

join