It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical space propulsion: warp drive for real?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86
I recently read a theory about sub space travel.

In layman's terms it states that if a vehicle could travel between universes in the multi verse that relativity could be broken and faster than light travel achieved since technically your not in the universe.

Don't know how accurate the info is though.

I think perhaps the theory you read was'nt very scientifically based.

Sub-space would be a layer of space-time that exists within the Universe, but somehow
exists to a lesser extent than the normal Universe, possibly a smaller dimension of space,
sort of like different layers on a cone.

Traveling outside the Universe, well I've never read any theory about traveling outside of it,
between Universes yes, but I don't think you actually could travel in the space between
Universes, if one even exists.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
just this kinds of reactions have us in a spot with no such propuslion systems and why we not have nuclear propulsion..

I'm not rying to critisize the research. I've thought all my life on how can I get from point A to point B instantaneaously without having to feel the phsical effects of acceleration and deceleration.

I come to the conclusion that if there is a force powerful enough to actually bend space itself and then fold point A and point B to where they touch, you could just step over to the second point and instanly be there without the need to travel.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade. I'm just saying that we can't survive the G-forces associated with such spectacular acceleration.

We'll just have to think of another way, that's all.

[edit on 5/1/06 by Intelearthling]

Actually they are not going to accelerate the spaceship, but the surrounding space. So there is no danger from acceleration.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This all sounds incredible, but when i also thought of the philadelphia project, what would happen to the people inside the vehicle?
The same thing that changed the lives of the crew of the Eldrigde?[getting "frozen" and "burned"] and later with them in the Ginn Mill pub?
I am affraid even if this would work, we either have to use robots or try teleport with our minds to get there ourselves..
Or could it be such a machine travells through the same astral plane dimension as..the Shaman?
I wonder in what kind of way they really proceeded work in this United field anti-gravity/gravity drives since the Philly project and the work of Thomas Townsend Brown who except from the french didnt got any support..

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
1st of November, 2006-Introducing the Superconductive Electromagnetic Engine

here are some principles of EM engines which ARE working...

Quoting antigravitytechnology.net

"The basic structure of the electromagnetic engine

It is an apparatus which is a magnet on a magnet
One magnet is piling up another magnet and the former is fixed to the latter.
One magnet is a superconductive magnet.
Another magnet is a normal conductive electromagnet.
But, this normal conductive electromagnet is making a coil and passed a ripple current of low voltage and very high frequency.
Since piling up a magnet on a magnet, the repulsion or the attraction (both are electromagnetic forces) would arise between the magnets.

However, the repulsion or the attraction to act on the superconductive magnet is canceled for this special structure.

Therefore, only the repulsion or the attraction to act on the normal conductive magnet remains and can be used as a driving force.
This driving force also can be used as a flotage, a braking force, a turn force and so on.

The basic theory
Section 1
Bose Einstein condensation and the permanent current

As for the superconductive condition, it is possible to assume that Bose Einstein condensation is formed. It is thought that the motion of center of gravity of each Cooper pair which composes a permanent current is in the orderly condition which has momentum with a same size like the motion of center of gravity of each atom which forms Bose Einstein condensation. An electron is a fermion and follows Pauli's principle. However, a Cooper pair is supposed to be a kind of Bose particle and to be able to get condensed to a same momentum. This condensation of electron pairs secure the full conductivity of electric resistance zero when becoming a superconductive condition.
Let's think of the momentum of a Cooper pair which composes a permanent current in the direction through which the permanent current making a strong magnetic field of a superconductive magnet flows (hereinafter, abbreviate with " the direction of electric current "). The motion of Cooper pairs in this direction of electric current is the substance of the permanent current. Because of the antiparallel motion of super electrons of Cooper pairs, the momentums of two super electrons which compose a Cooper pair in the ground state are supposed to be P and - P. The momentum of a super electron by adding voltage to the Cooper pair is Q. This Cooper pair has a momentum 2Q. This 2Q convey the permanent current.

(P+Q)+(-P+Q)=2Q

It is supposed that a magnetic field is given to this permanent current. According to the Fleming's left hand rule, with an outer magnetic field, Lorentz force arises in the direction perpendicular to the direction through which the electric current flows (hereinafter, abbreviate with " the direction of electromagnetic force "). Lorentz force by this magnetic field acts on the permanent current and the momentums of super electrons change. The strength of Lorentz force is proportional to the strength of the magnetic field and the strength of the permanent current. The change of momentum of the super electron which has momentum P is supposed to be ?P. Then, the change of momentum of the super electron which has momentum -P is supposed to be -?P. Since the direction of momentum P and - P is opposite, the directions of Lorentz force acting on super electrons become opposite. Then, the change of momentum Q is supposed to be R. The momentum of the Cooper pair in this case becomes 2Q+2R.

(P+?P+Q+R)+(-P-?P+Q+R)=2Q+2R

Therefore, it is thought that momentum order is effective in both the direction of electric current and the direction of electromagnetic force. Momentum order is that the momentum of Cooper pairs change from a same momentum into the other same momentum and that all pairs change all together when changing."
End Quote

For more info. go here se-engine.org...

It's indeed gaining momentum...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Also, which is very important and which I saw many times researching this subject of THE greatest importance is info about antigravity itself.
When we manage right conditions ANTIGRAVITY is appearing all by itself

It is machinery not to make anti-gravity field but to make propulsive force which has THE NATURE of anti-gravity!
This is cruical information!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I only read page nr 1 2 and 9 so just ignore me if this as already been disccussed.

You forget that to create this enormous magnetic field you'll need a enormous amount of energy.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There are a lot of versions of this out here. Borrowing some terminology, what I call TRW (Trans Relativistic Warp) is only one investor away from being in the public domain. Its acceleration sports a theoretical upper limit of 30,000,000,000 Gs, and a theoretical upper limit for power of half the Milkyway's output per square meter.

100G-500G ships are preferable for comfortable contact within this 600LY cube. It is for real, don't ever forget it. If you ever doubt, just dig and you will see.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
The world is going to blow up in 2012, and my only consolation was that if I died, all those sum-bitch secret societies and government agents would die with me. Now, instead, they have a way out, and probably a place to go. They'll just go to the Grey's home world and farm.

However, if none of that stuff is true, this could bring about a whole new world. A world similar to star treck, but the uniforms will be cooler.

I hope you're being sarcastic about the world ending in 2012. If not, don't worry about it ending. There is zero evidence that indicates the world will end in 2012. Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hmm, It is difficult to explain Heim's theory If he never published it...
If you find it, or in german for all I care, send it to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is all way above my head and I don't know if the following paper has any direct bearing here, but Jack Sarfatti made some comments regarding Jacques Vallee's fiction piece The Fastwalkers" that might interest you.

The exotic vacuum zero point “dark” energy/matter stress density tensor weightless warp drive will show a reverse Doppler effect, i.e. universal redshift as UFO approaches from the attractive dark matter layer at the bow and a universal blue shift as the UFO recedes from the repulsive dark energy layer at the stern. This is opposite to the normal motional Doppler frequency shifts.

“It is shown how, within the framework of general relativity and without the introduction of wormholes, it is possible to modify a space-time in a way that allows a spaceship to travel with an arbitrarily large speed. By a purely local expansion of space-time behind the spaceship and an opposite contraction in front of it, motion faster than the speed of light as seen by observers outside the disturbed region is possible. The resulting distortion is reminiscent of the ‘warp drive’ of science fiction. However, just as it happens with wormholes, exotic matter will be needed in order to generate a distortion of space-time like the one discussed here.” www.astro.cf.ac.uk...

www.zpenergy.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So we reach faster than light speed in this other dimension and drop out into normal space at those speeds... And how exactly do we slow down and not suck everything into our extreme gravity well due to our infinate mass?
edit on 28-9-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Dont worry I just figured out that we'd slow down via the same means as acceleration in the other dimension until we come to slow enough speed in the other dimension, then drop out.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join