It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Jennings does it again: JFK beyond conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
What are the thoughts on this Jennings broadcast?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think this is an old documentary -- Peter Jennings is now dead.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Better yet, what are your thoughts?
Did you read this thread about the broadcast
www.abovetopsecret.com... ??

Adding your thoughts and opinions helps deny ignorance and betters the odds that someone will reply to your thread. Not to mention improving the chance that your thread will not be closed or trashed.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I know Peter Jennings was a smoker previously and that he had picked up the habit again after 9/11, but is it possible that he was 'cancered' in order to keep him from ever hinting that his personal beliefs on the JFK assassination were actually contrary to that of the documentary he hosted? After all, nobody would ever presume foul play because of Jennings' history of smoking. It just seems to me that the cancer that killed him hit him hard and fast.

Peace

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
After all, nobody would ever presume foul play because of Jennings' history of smoking. It just seems to me that the cancer that killed him hit him hard and fast.

I don't think there is a conspiracy here.
About 10 years ago, my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer in September or October and died mid-January---we're talking less than six months.

I don't think he had an opinion on the murder.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blacksheepsupra
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Everything is a Conspiracy on Above Top Secret... Everything

[edit on 4-1-2006 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I don't think there is a conspiracy here....

I don't think he had an opinion on the murder.

Well as far as the conspiracy part goes you're most likely correct. I kind of just threw that out there. I like to throw things out there. The operative phrase being "out there".

As far as him not having an opinion on the assassination, I don't know how somebody couldn't have an opinion on it. If there is such a person I've never met them.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I know Peter Jennings was a smoker previously and that he had picked up the habit again after 9/11, but is it possible that he was 'cancered' in order to keep him from ever hinting that his personal beliefs on the JFK assassination were actually contrary to that of the documentary he hosted? After all, nobody would ever presume foul play because of Jennings' history of smoking. It just seems to me that the cancer that killed him hit him hard and fast.

Peace

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Dr Love]

Agree totally, there have been hundreds of heart attacks, speedy cancers that happen to those who would DARE break the media code of silence.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyoneAgree totally, there have been hundreds of heart attacks, speedy cancers that happen to those who would DARE break the media code of silence.

hundreds? other than Peter Jennings, can you give us a few examples?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

hundreds? other than Peter Jennings, can you give us a few examples?

This site has a partial list, but I will add a few of my own, ALL these people were risking their lives to 'out' the truth about ALL the conspiracies.

Father Malachi Martin- fall down steps
Col Corso-Writer of reverse tech from et--heart attack
Terrence McKenna-prophet, remote viewer--aggressive brain cancer, very young.
Williiam Cooper--outer of most conspiracies---murdered by US Marshals
Vince Foster--suicide? with no blood in a park--Out of the Clintons

I could go on forever, but this has had a recent thread done on the site, but I cannot find it, perhaps you can.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Peter Jennings does it again: JFK beyond conspiracy

What are the thoughts on this Jennings broadcast?

I found this program very odd for Peter Jennings. He was known for going for the true story and not being afraid to go against popular opinion. In this documentary, it appears almost that he was hired to simply narrate the program and that his own opinion had nothing to do with the show. Maybe they threw him a chunk of change he couldn't refuse? But I doubt he believed any of it. Actually, the only thing I think is true, is that stupid bullet that went thru JFK's back probably is the same bullet that hit Connally....but so freaking what? I'm so sick of hearing about that "magic bullet." Who cares if the same bullet hit both of them. This is used to take people's minds off of the other damn bullets. Like the one from the front that blew out the back of his head.

I get a kick out of the two different autopsy photos. I've seen him lying on a slab with the back of his head obviously missing. The real photo. Then I've seen the back of someone's head showing an entry wound and they say it's JFK.....either it's not (obviously) or they pieced the back of his head back together and made the damn hole. But it's amazing that a regular Joe like me has seen proof of a cover-up as simple as what I just mentioned and yet someone who was supposed to be as professional and full of integrity as Peter Jennings pretty much narrated the Warren Commission report. Someone high up wanted someone with a big name, like Jennings to promote this same old nonsense we've been hearing for 42 years....and say, "Come on people, get over it already. It was Oswald and Oswald alone...there was no conspiracy. This is the US and it's a wonderful place and something like that couldn't possibly happen here."

Yeah...right!

top topics

join