It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's President now says that Genocide is the aim of Europe !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Genocide aim of Europe, says Iran's president

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's hard-line president who has said the Holocaust was a myth, now has charged that European countries sought to complete the genocide by establishing a Jewish state in the midst of Muslim countries.
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Its one thing after another for this sick puppy, when is hollywood going to release the movie ? Perhaps after his reactors are piles of Radioactive dust ?

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah, hes not helping his countries position very much is he? He may be trying to provoke the west into attacking. Why, I wont speculate because that isnt what this thread is about. But I will say that he may feel he will ally the Islamic world together if he can get the west to attack.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Not less than thirty minutes ago, I ran across an interesting article on Europe, Iran, and the Iranian president.

Iranian figures ranging from Islamic Revolution leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to current Supreme Leader ‘Ali Khamene‘i and even so-called moderates like former Iranian President Mohammad Khatami have all called for Israel's destruction. Until Ahmadinejad, Iranian politicians have played their European counterparts like fiddles. Take Khatami: Addressing the Italian Parliament in March 1999, he declared, "Tolerance and exchange of views are the fruits of cultural richness, creativity, high-mindedness and harmony. One must recognize this opportunity." Khatami's conciliatory tone, though, was reserved only for gullible foreign diplomats, parliamentarians, and academics. He spoke with a different voice when addressing his domestic audience. In a televised address on October 24, 2000, for example, he declared, "In the Qur'an, God commanded to kill the wicked and those who do not see the rights of the oppressed… If we abide by human laws, we should mobilize the whole Islamic World for a sharp confrontation with the Zionist regime… If we abide by the Qur'an, all of use should mobilize to kill." Eradication of Israel remains Islamic Republic dogma. The problem is not one of politics, but rather one of ideology. This is where Brussels' strategy falls short.

snip

Political problems can be resolved through diplomacy, but the ideological underpinnings of a hostile regime cannot. Pol Pot could not be dissuaded from genocidal xenophobia. Gamal Abdul Nasser would never abandon Arab nationalism. Saddam defiantly upholds the principles of his rule, even after his ouster from power. The Iranian leadership is no different. No amount of diplomacy will convince Iran's clerical leadership to abandon tenets and policies they see rooted in their own interpretation of theology. The Iranian leadership is as dangerous as its expanding arsenal. But, at least with Ahmadinejad's candid commentary, European officials can see the Islamic Republic for what it is rather than what they wish it to be.

Iran Means What It Says

Ahmadinejad's rhetoric will make no sense to many, but it will make sense to a few. It is that 'few' that will lead this situation either to a peaceful conclusion or a damaging one.

seekerof

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
IMO Iran president is crazy he really wants to fight Isreal. I think I read somewhere he has China on there side with arms dealing and Russia to, and Syria. If we do start blasting nuggets at eachother it might be the epilogue to the next World War. Since this year is not starting so good. Record heat, cold, snow, flooding.ect its only been 2 days.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This guy is nuts.
Good Read
Does anyone know how long he will hold office?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by birddawg
This guy is nuts.
Good Read

Im not sure it seems like he cant even hold his Orifice, but im sure they have a bunker buster with his name on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I believe he has a couple more years left. From what I have heard from the few Iranian people who moved here that I know the average citizen wants to see a change. I think they realize he is just trying to provoke conflict. I really hope we dont get into a big dick contest with this creep. Ol' George W doesnt need anyone to push and shove, hes been loading his guns since re-election. WE DONT NEED THIS. If Israel wants a country in the middle of enemy territory, let their children die for it, not ours. We dont need another 9/11.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Iran Means What It Says

Ahmadinejad's rhetoric will make no sense to many, but it will make sense to a few.

I hope so, Seekerof. This is a true "global test."

Iran insisted that they have a "right" to carry out uranium enrichment, the process that could lead to the development of a nuclear bomb, on its own soil, Iranian media reported today.

link   
I am from Turkiye and from here its seems to be like the President of Iran wants to isolate Iran from the rest of the world by this way they will be able to create a new radical country as the old Afganistan .Iran was getting closer to Europe and Turkiye , but those words made presidents work easier , Iranians harder . Its not Irans decision about the Jews. Well I hate Arabs and I dont belive they are real the Muslims cos their prays are for money and gold or else they wouldn't backstabbed The Great Ottoman Empire for money , would a Christian backstabbed Pope and Vatican City ? Arabs did it to their Religious Leader ( Emperor of The Ottoman ) and their own Empire ..... But Iranians are not Arab they are Persians but Great Persian culture is dying in the hands of radical Islam .(((

link   
Ignoring Iran isnt going to prevent another 9/11 (that feeding the crocodile thing)
But confronting Iran surely has the potential to avoid WW3.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barbarossa
I am from Turkiye and from here its seems to be like the President of Iran wants to isolate Iran from the rest of the world by this way they will be able to create a new radical country as the old Afganistan .Iran was getting closer to Europe and Turkiye , but those words made presidents work easier , Iranians harder . Its not Irans decision about the Jews. Well I hate Arabs and I dont belive they are real the Muslims cos their prays are for money and gold or else they wouldn't backstabbed The Great Ottoman Empire for money , would a Christian backstabbed Pope and Vatican City ? Arabs did it to their Religious Leader ( Emperor of The Ottoman ) and their own Empire ..... But Iranians are not Arab they are Persians but Great Persian culture is dying in the hands of radical Islam .(((

Thanks for your post Friend.

Do you feel that your opinion is that of the average Turk ? I have a feeling that it is ...

What do you mean by " its not Irans decision about the Jews" - do you mean like the location of Israel ?

How does the average Turk feel towards the Jews and Israel ? is it a friendly i take you as you are, you take me as i am sort of relationship ?

Does the average Turk harbour a mistrust of Iran (politically) ?

I personally have this feeling that Turkey is going to be the corner stone of peaceful Islamic / Western relations.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barbarossa

I am from Turkiye and from here its seems to be like the President of Iran wants to isolate Iran from the rest of the world

Mehrhaba!

I do not think Iran isolates itself.

Not only some Arab states, but also Venezuelan President Chavez is joining ranks with Ahmadinejad:

Venezuelan President Chavez: “The descendants of the Christ-killers” control the world.

Speaking at a rehabilitation center on December 24, the controversial left-wing president said

“the descendants of those who crucified Christ... have taken ownership of the riches of the world, a minority has taken ownership of the gold of the world, the silver, the minerals, water, the good lands, petrol, well, the riches, and they have concentrated the riches in a small number of hands.”

(Full speech in spanish language (PDF file, the remarks about Jews are on page 18)

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by birddawg

He's a freak'n loon. The people of Iran know it by now.
The young adults over there are probably already plotting
how to be rid of him. They want MTV .. not war with Israel
(or Europe, or anyone else for that matter.)

I give his life expectancy less than a year.

[edit on 1/3/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

How does the average Turk feel towards the Jews and Israel ?

Turkey is Israel's closest ally in the region and the two countries have close trade and military ties.

IDF chief in Turkey to discuss military cooperation with Ankara

22/12/2005

ANKARA, Turkey - Israel Defense Force Chief of Staff, Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz, arrived in Turkey on Thursday for talks expected to focus on military cooperation and Iran's nuclear program.

Halutz, who was welcomed with full military honors, held talks with the head of the Turkish military, Gen. Hilmi Ozkok, and was expected to meet President Ahmet Necdet Sezer later.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

How does the average Turk feel towards the Jews and Israel ?

Turkey is Israel's closest ally in the region and the two countries have close trade and military ties.

Thanks Riwka,

I guess what im getting at though really is this, above politics stuff, a connection on a human level ...

example Im Australian, and i feel like we can call Americans, Brits, Europeans, Turks, Israelis etc our Allies, our mates if you will, is that how the average Turk Feels towards Israeli's ?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Genocide aim of Europe, says Iran's president

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's hard-line president who has said the Holocaust was a myth, now has charged that European countries sought to complete the genocide by establishing a Jewish state in the midst of Muslim countries.
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Its one thing after another for this sick puppy, when is hollywood going to release the movie ? Perhaps after his reactors are piles of Radioactive dust ?

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

Maybe the new Iranian president is just a puppet, placed there by those that want to see Iran destroyed and its resources taken.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
People you have taken clip from them article and made a muslin-Iran bashing out of it.

In reality what the article is explaining is how the Iran president sees the entire Israel issue in his point of view.

But that is the propaganda been fed now a days to prepared the Americans mind to a possible invasion of Iran just like the propaganda against Saddam was done prior to invading that country.

Read the entire Article and if you want to denied ignorance you will see the meaning of the Iranian president in references to what he sees as something been pushed by European nations in regard to the Jewish people and the US.

pity.

BTW the denying of the holocaust is ridiculous and we all know that, but perhaps what Iran is trying to said to the rest of the world while denying the holocaust is the fact that we are denying the thousands of deaths happening in Iraq since invasion or at least we have been brought to believe that they are all necessary and needed to bring freedom.

pity.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Masterp hit it right on the nose. He is a puppet and works for the UN. The worst part about it is, what he said was true. Europe is planning mass genocide for the planet, and they are already starting (Look at the situation in Africa these days). I will not say the European people are planning this, I will not say the EU itself is planning this. But the Illuminati are planning this, and the Illuminati are mainly Europeans. So what he said has some merit of truth to it. Here is some proof.

www.geocities.com...

However, that doesn't erase the fact that he is a puppet and will be forcibly removed in the near future. It is exactly as masterp said, to get the resources. They are gonna replace him with a full UN government, just like in Iraq and Afghanistan.

By the way, very good point Marg6043

[edit on 3-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Gotta remember who the powers behind the scenes are in Iran. The hardline mullahs who were brought to power after the fall of the Shah, and the ascenednce of Khomeini. They are the true power in Iran, the President seems to me to be little more than a marrionette to these men. Though I could be wrong, my knowlege of Iranian politics is somewhat limited. It just seems obvious to me, that he, the Iranian president, has very little actual authority without the sayso of the mullahs. His voice, their words. Hopefully, someone out there in cyberland can add to my limited understanding of Iranian politics, and powerplays.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
LetKnowledgeDrop

Thanks, and I agree with your point of view on what the European nations are doing now and what they has done in the past, makes you wonder hat the true intentions are.

Seagull that is a good point also and you are right the powers in Iran are not represented with the president but theocracy that rules the country.

The entire political system of Iraq is a very complicated one but so far the seems to be doing away with it.

Yes while exiles seem to complain as usual it’s still a big majority that supports the regime in these country.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join