It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boat and ground vehicle designs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well first off, I don't know if this is the most appropriate thread for this, but it seems the closest.

Anyways, as alot of you are aware, the design the "ATS-1. BTS-1" and "EATS-1" are very popular and good ideas in general, so that got me thinking, if we're designing planes for civillian use and for military use, why don't we have a thread for the design of military and/or civillian ground vehicles and boats.

I suggest this, because apart from coming up with aerospace craft designs in my spare time, I also come up with ground vehicle, boat, satelite etc.. designs.

So, anyone interested?

I figure, why just have an ATS Air Force (OK, yeah we don't really have any military strength, in the vehicles department, but you get the point), lets have an entire ATS military.

NOTE TO MODS:
I think that this is a valid thread, since it is'nt just another "design an aircraft thread", the vehicle designs would be entirely different.
However, if you feel that you need to trahs this thread, well than, do as you see fit.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
sounds cool... wouldn't that go in the weapons thread since the people interested would most likely go there

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hmm, that's true, I did'nt think to put it there when I first made it.

Umm, would a nice mod please move thise there, thanks.

join