It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor abused Anne Coulter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I dont have a link.

I have seen repeats of her being on Hannity and Colmes and other shows, brooding over going to college campuses across the nation, and lo and behold, everytime she appears at such events, poor dear, skinny, decrepid Anne gets booed off just about every stage she appears at.

Honey, if you cant take the heat, you must get out of the kitchen.

You cant write books explaining how to cook Liberals in 5 easy steps and not expect the worse, darling.

Oh, to hear these show hosts speak of the treatment dear Annie suffers, makes you want to throw your shoe at the TV. She's the merchant of venum, yet sulks when something unfortunate happens.

Give it up, dear. If you cant be strong enough to handle those who hate you, stay home, write your evil books and go on "friendly shows" from now on.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have not seen dear Anne lately I guess she is not a welcome person anymore due to her views.

Supposedly conservative.

I guess she is not as popular as many may think,

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Really? And, if I do not agree with you it ok for me to behave as the idiots do?

This is politics. I'll not hit you with another political warn, but I will move it.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, this is all new for me. I post this and i get "applause" and a "beating" within 10 seconds of each other. TC, its obvious you hate me and cant wait to...never mind.

My point is that WHICHEVER SIDE of the political parties can be so brutally blunt and spread the hate as she does, should be able to take criticisim.

If you dish it out you must be able to take it.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
cnn

"I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am," Coulter told the crowd of 2,600 Wednesday.

Before cutting off her speech after about 15 minutes, Coulter called Bill Clinton an "executive buffoon" who won the presidency only because Ross Perot took 19 percent of the vote.

I hear you, dgtempe, "If you can't take the heat..." although I don't know how much she was 'crying' about abuse.

She's one of the most abrasive politicos I've heard in the business today.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
BH, she's done plenty of crying. Bill O'Reilly, Hannity and others. And she's baffled as to why things are happening to her.
AND Bill O'Relilly has gone as far as to have a panel discussing "why on earth would anyone do this to Annie"

Go figure.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
BH, she's done plenty of crying. Bill O'Reilly, Hannity and others.

Ah... That explains why I haven't seen her pouting. Ugh... [shivers]

Honestly, I couldn't stand to watch her even if she was making any sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Taking in consideration the sexual behavior of Bill I bet he will do anything for Anne I bet she just give him a ring once in a while and that is all it takes

And Dj you got a applause and a warn. . . hum. . . I guess somebody is no getting their communications straights.

We all know how much TC appreciates dear Anne efforts to help human kind in our nation, specially the male part.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Anne is an entertainer just like Rush, Savage, Bill andthe rest of em.

This hate filled conservative rehortic is all just an act for ratings, to sell books, speaking engagements, whatever.

These are actually intelligent human beings that couldn't possably see things in such stark black and white terms. Could they?

Marg6043, that was funny about Anne giving Bill O a call!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
She must be having some sort of influence if we spend all this time typing about her. Her opinions are no less valid, than yours. Don't agree, either argue with her, or don't listen. Seems fairly straight forward to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Seagull, thank you for stopping by.

And her opinions are less valuable than ours. We are not out there going from station to station spreading hate and vile. She is.
The point here was, that she cannot take what is dished out to her.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
No you aren't. In this instance you seem to be spewing your hate and bile on the internet. Same difference really. I am more than happy to stop by whenever or whereever. Gotta go

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If you are reacting this way because Thomas Crowne also did, that is a very childish move on your part. TC and i spoke and we misunderstood each other.
I didnt realize that Thomas had a thread of his own, exactly as mine WITH THE SAME SENTIMENTS.

TC feels just as i do about Anne Coulter. So stop patronizing me because you figure i am down. Never kick a person when they (appear) to be down.

Anne Coulter is evil.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
No you aren't. In this instance you seem to be spewing your hate and bile on the internet. Same difference really. I am more than happy to stop by whenever or whereever. Gotta go

Ms. Coutler makes her own bed when she open her mouth she is not the nice woman that many think, all you have to do is listen to what she has to said and she doesn't look that nice anymore.

Some likes her spite some feel offended by it.

It's just a matter of personal choice.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
dgtempe. Please excuse me. I had no intention of attempting to, as you put it, kick someone while they are down. I merely disagree with your ascertion that Anne Coulter is evil. I've seen evil, she simply doesn't qualify on any number of levels.
If I come across as patronizing I do apologize. It's a bad habit I picked up some years ago, and it occaisionally surfaces to my detriment. Again, my apologies. What say we agree to disagree, and start over?
Hello, dgtempe.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is a demon who deserves no less than esophageal syphilis.

You see there are all sorts of evil. For example, spewing hate as I've just done above affects many people and all of them in negative ways. The vibe that Coulter haters get is "yeah! She should SUFFER!" and that's negative because of the expended energies wishing this hate filled, miserable suffering on another human not to mention the potential karmic repercussions. And it affects the supporters of this crazy freak with more malevolence towards anyone taking this sort of stance.

Honestly, she does this sort of spewing all the time and I've found that it's just best to allow her to disappear into oblivion. And that's where she resides now (in my mind, or actually out of my mind).

And how can a sane person find it within themselves to even listen to her drivel? She's not deserving of anymore of these precious calories I am burning by typing this.....

Peace!
jimmy

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No problem. The fact that i have an infection on my tooth may have something to do with my overreacting.

I am very sorry. Its all good. I appreciate you posting again.

Thank you and take care.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
What makes Anne Coulter any different from the various spewers of hate that populate the AirAmerica radiowaves. The only difference I can see is in the political leanings.
I am not trying to pick a fight here, I have read a number of her books, and once you pierce the veil of her anger, you can see she does have a number of points in her favor. At least in my opinion. As I stated to dgtempe, all that means is we will have to agree to disagree, just remember this, if you will, two sides to every coin. For every Anne, there is a Noam Choamsky who is just as vitrolic in his own overblown way.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just another example of the maturity level of the average liberal in this country. Don't want to hear what a person has to say? Make as much noise as possible until they have to leave. Do I think Anne makes blunt statements? Yes.

These kids are in college for Christ sake... Supposed to be our best and brightest... And all they do is "boo" people off the stage? Do I think Anne will end up using this in some new book? Yes.

You don't have to like Anne... But you shouldn't like what the college kids are doing either.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
These kids are in college for Christ sake... Supposed to be our best and brightest... And all they do is "boo" people off the stage? Do I think Anne will end up using this in some new book? Yes.

And in some instances they turn into physical attacks on her.

I could sit here and defend her, but "Oooooo! She so skinny!!"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join