It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, spheres, and 19.5 degrees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dragons... thank God we have pros on ATS. So, if we imagine the globe/pyramid model for earth with the point of the pyramid aligned with our axis of rotatation, what (if any) 'object's of interest' fall on the two ~19.5deg circles descibed? Does anyone here have the capability of producing a globe graphic with those circles depicted?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi,i am not as well educated as most here,but this may be a connection with another thread on ATS, apparently this is a new theorem+4 which was only discovered 18 years ago.(which surprises me),a set of three circles were found not connecting but purposely placed in exact position to each other. To explain if you draw a triangle 66 degrees,then put another triangle upside down within the triangle,so you have 4 smaller identical triangles inside the outer triangle, now if you take a compass ,put the point on the corner of each of the outer triangle, the pencil on the inner triangle and make 3 circles, you have the design of the circles in the field,is this how the circles were formed? If you use a 33 degree triangle within the triangle that will give you the centre to make a connecting circle which goes through the centres of the circles. here is the link.
www.sciencenews.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Hi Esoteric Teacher,

very interesting post, i must admit its a subject i dont know much about,
but fasinating, after looking around i found this diagram and a very interesting website

thanks ET

All the best... ian

Huh? Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn (thier boundries)?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yeah, Hoagland's been right into the whole 19.5 degree theory for ages. The whole concept seems very logical to me. I bought a book a few years ago called "The book of knowledge : The Keys of Enoch" which gets right into these concepts. It's published by the "academy for future sciences" (Catalog # 76-55939 / IBSN 09603450-4-3)

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
...they read things on ATS, and then think about them.

I had trouble sleeping, so I thought I'd take a go at proving this 19.5 degree thing here that I read about yesterday. After messing around with some calculations on paper, the angle turns out to be 90 - arctan(2*sqrt(2)) = 19.471220634491 degrees. (Oh, and this is for a 4 sided pyramid made of all triangular faces, not a 5 sided one with a square base) It's true for any size of sphere, whether it be an orange or a planet.

I'm ignorant concerning how you this 19.47122 .. . . number. Math has never been one of my best subject, and as an engineer your contributions here may very well be priceless. I for one appreciate your involvement here on ATS.

About this 19.47122 .... calculations you present.

What and why drove you to look at this at this unique perspective?

This may be a profaound coincidence where coincidences are more than just coincidences.

i don't believe in coincidences. I believe in cause and effect.

1947 - Roswell crash?

perhaps this is not pertinent, perhaps it is. Just a thought, and worth considering.

Time travel is a plausible ingredient when considering intelligent life outside of Earth, and a concept that can not be simply discounted as a possible variable in trying to understand the intentions and tools that may very well be available to other worldly entities.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
NeuronDivide,

Thanks for the input about the book! I've never heard about it, and will add it to my list of books to buy and read.

Your contribution is very appreciated, thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I'm not a big fan of facts.

Facts can change, whereas my opinion will not.

-Steven Colbert

I'm Giving you a WATS just for this. It floored me when I heard him say it while interviewing a Congressman the other night. Too funny.

I've had Hoagland's website(s) bookmarked for awhile. First ran across it about a year and a half ago while looking into Iapetus, the moon of Saturn. The guy definitely has some "interesting" theories.

[edit for typo]

[edit on 1/4/2006 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

i don't believe in coincidences. I believe in cause and effect.

1947 - Roswell crash?

perhaps this is not pertinent, perhaps it is. Just a thought, and worth considering.

Now you're just reaching for stuff. I don't think it has anything to do with Roswell. You're definitely entitled to your viewpoint but come on, let's think rationally here.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
_Anubis_

From your perspective, perhaps.

Nothing is what it is without observation.

Until it is observed, there is only waves of possibilities. Matter is not matter, it is energy that is behaving according to the observer. And, consciousness may very well be a shared resource. Feel free to debunk quantum physicists if you wish, but everything being learned about quantum physics is telling us that the little peices that comprise matter are not matter themselves. So, for you to blatently say I'm reaching when i only presented information that is bouncing around as a plausibility, and did not present it as an absolute, demonstrates you have a tendency to prejudge before you even have the all the facts. I don't have all the facts, nor do I pretend to. I thank you for your opinion, and will continue to share my observations regardless of your opinion.

Communication is the only medicine to counter ignorance. Your contributions in this thread seem belittling and condascending. And after 7 years of active duty in the USAF with an inquisitive free thinking mind like myself, i guess i pay more attention to details you immediatley brain dump as being some tid bit of useless knowledge you don't need. Self preservation and the fear that grows from it dominates the minds of too many on this planet.

Your contribution on the first page of this thread:
(paraphrasing) "So, what does this have to do with aliens?"

Well, the first structures built on nearly every continent on Earth are pyramids. Every cultural belief on Earth stems from "The Gods from the heavens".

I guess I like to add one and one, whereas you seem to question the validity of the concept of 1.

Stretching?

Just trying to ask pertinent questions, and not forget new input. Sorry if this annoys you.

edited to add:

I'm making a mental note of every aspect of the jigsaw puzzle. You are trying to deny the pieces of the puzzle exist. Deny ignorance. Ignorance is not knowing. Start trying to accept things as they are, your objectivity blinds you from a truth you deny yourself. Nothing has to be concrete, and speculation does not have to be substatiated by facts that are as of yet just egnimatic variables.

I would not have put this much time and effort into this reply if I did not respect you and your opinion. Your point is valid, your approach needs a little guidance, my friend.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I'm ignorant concerning how you this 19.47122 .. . .
About this 19.47122 .... calculations you present.

What and why drove you to look at this at this unique perspective?

Here's a link to a jpg image where I copied my calculations. Why I decided to look at this... well, mostly I was curious. I found all sorts of links where people simply stated the 19.5 degree thing, and NO ONE bothered to prove it was true (that I could find) and we engineers (well, strictly speaking, still a student, but only 1 semester left) don't like things we don't understand, and I didn't understand it, so I remedied the problem; denying ignorance, I suppose.

img208.imageshack.us...

I would have posted it directly into the forum, but it's a rather large image, and I didn't want to anger a mod with such a big image.
When I click on the link above, it shows up small, and you have to enlarge it. Put the mouse over the image, and wait a few seconds. A thing that looks like a hamburger with 4 blue arrows coming out of it should appear; click on that to make the image bigger.

Interestingly, the proof only uses math from about grade 7, basic trig and pythagoras' theorem and algebra, but it took a lot of thinking (at least for me!) to see which triangles and things you need to work out to actually get to the one angle we are talking about. The toughest part for me was in the last triangle, realizing that the brown line was also the radius of the sphere; until I saw that, I couldn't solve for the length of the brown or orange lines in the last triangle to then get the angle.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Also, in regards to the 19.47 - 1947 - Roswell thing, that is definitely a coincidence, I'd say. 1947 is also the year the transistor was invented, it was the year my oldest uncle was born, and a bunch of other unrelatedstuff that I'm pretty sure had nothing to do with the pyramid in a sphere.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Also, in regards to the 19.47 - 1947 - Roswell thing, that is definitely a coincidence, I'd say.

_Anubis_ is probably right, as are you, probably. Now if the purported saucer crash was to have occurred on the 122 nd day, it would have been a far greater coincidence.

1947 is also the year the transistor was invented .. .

invented? I'm not that much of a conspiracy buff, however reviewing history as we are taught it .... . .

5,400 b.c. - Sumerian tablets describe people were using beasts of burden and drwn carriages to travel

7,300 years later . . .

1901 - over 99% of humans still using horse drawn / beasts of burden to get around.

1902 - Introduction of the mass production of Ford's model-T.

67 years later .. . .

1969 - Man steps foot on the moon.

summary:

7,300 years (at least) from drawn carriages to automobile.
67 years from automobile to moon landing.

Technology begets technology I agree, but at this rate?

The only reason this is so easily believed is because:
There is no basis for comparison.

Thank you dearly for your clarification on the subject, and your research. I'm glad at least one Engineer could not sleep. I appreciate the way your mind works, and thanks again.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Concerning _Anubis_ relevence question with pyramids:

Aliens in heiroglyphs of Egypt pyramids?

Link:
www.dudeman.net...

Scroll to the bottom, also, of supplied link. Possible Greys in heiroglyphics of Saq. pyramid, one of the oldest in Egypt. Supports Doggon Tribe (google) claims of "Ant People" from heavens (Syrius, aka "Dog" Star). Called Dog star after the Doggon tribe of 60 miles outside Tim buk too, Africa.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Pictures I refer to in previous post. Link supplied above. Saqqara pyramid, circu 3,500 B.C. ??

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Regarding your alien, you might want to look at the clearer pictures on here:

www.catchpenny.org...

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
Regarding your alien, you might want to look at the clearer pictures on here:

www.catchpenny.org...

Good find, and I honestly did not know of these alternate pictures. This is subjective to what individuals see, admitingly. But if these are indeed the same pictures of the same thing, curious how the mix-up occurred. Also, is this after restorations were made to the heiroglyphs? If so, some research into the processes used, and the technical background of those who accomplished restorations must be considered.

Also, I must admit I may have been up to 1,000+ years off the date of it's construction, but numerous dates are still bouncing around, and I'm no archeologists, nor Egyption expert.

Quote from above post to include good picture that may very well be the same picture:

What before looked like a mouth now looks like the neck of a bottle, perhaps, and the head doesn't look like a head at all, but more like a flower or some plant-like thing, sprouting spiny projections. The "eyes" here no longer resemble eyes. What is this thing? Recall that the context in which this relief is found is that of an offering scene. Might this be an offering of some plant, perhaps a flower? Consulting a general reference on ancient Egyptian culture, and looking specifically for flowers, it could be found that the lotus represents Upper Egypt and also is symbolic of rebirth. This seems a reasonable image to be found in a tomb. Further, a casual library researcher would discover that there are two types of lotus, one with "pointed buds and petals." This seems to better describe the mysterious figure than its being in the likeness of an alien from some other planet.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I thought i might reach back and regurgitate an older thread concerning some odd coincidences.....

Thumb it over and offer an opinion.

As always, your speculation, conjecture, and contributions are always welcome.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I believe this is the Hoagland video discussed earlier. Lots on the theory anyway.
video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
wrt natural formations on mars, i gladly refer to www.abovetopsecret.com...

the issue here is not so much irrefutible proof but rather obfuscation used by NASA - take Clementine, f-ex, compared to the crisp and contrasting pics from the apollo missions (link) and you'll see what i mean.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Also, in regards to the 19.47 - 1947 - Roswell thing, that is definitely a coincidence, I'd say.

_Anubis_ is probably right, as are you, probably. Now if the purported saucer crash was to have occurred on the 122 nd day, it would have been a far greater coincidence.

This information is above top secret. But actually there is another calandar that the aliens use. It starts on May 13. If you add 1 month and 22 days you get the date 7-5 of 1947.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join