It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding it up...misc thoughts on end times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have put much thought to this after the 9/11 happenings and the huge amount of disasters happening and the "quakes in divers places from the bible is a bit scary since the tsunami happened. I have done numerology on the natural stuff and came up with 8s between the events which I thought was odd.

With 9/11 it seemed odd with the symbolic numbers. I have always felt it was more to it than muslims. Anyone agrre?

So whats next? All the talk in the NWO forum make syou wonder who screwed Bush is in the head. I mean his dead had that speach on some symbolic date about New World Order Comith. Sheesh wtf is that about.

With Bush pushing his limits daily maybe it will come true with concentration camps etc etc. maybe Iran will nuke Israel etc etc

China and Russia will come after us.. Seems very possible. We all have something to lose however. Maybe the big wigs don't worry about us peasants but they have things to be lost as well.

Its like the picture being painted that they want some final show down. Day by day it shows they think with their balls vs brains daily and everything is apissing contest with them. Its a true shame but what can we do? If we all were to revolt when he gets to stupid than the camps come etc etc we are screwed no matter what no?

Oh well there is always the antichrist he can kill them off pretty quick like.
Anyway would love to here misc ramblings on the subjects on hand.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just want to comment on one part of your post....Although I do agree China is a threat, I think we should be more concerned about North Korea. They're hell bent on going to war with the U.S.

I saw a special on 60 minutes last night on North Korea. It's scary how brainwashed the young children are...even scarier, the size of their army. They're pretty short people though, we can take 'em.

join