It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!! Important! *Disclosure project* Read and sign this document. Letter to the UN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

Ok. Calling me crazy are you now! Whel let me tell you something pal, that is not MY ASSUMPTION, it's believed to be the case. Note how I used my wording, I said PROBABLY, I did not say it is a fact. And yes there have been documented cases of supposed wepons firing at UFOs in space. If you don't believe me, then see the vido evidence [URL=

Assumptions are in no way facts. Probabilities are assumptions, and where is this URL of yours that suggests that weapons are being fired at UFOs? Please read your post before actually posting it.

Oh, by the way, you stated it's BELIEVED to be the case, not that it IS the case. Again a probability, an assumption.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by the_renegade]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade

It's what our perception's are, and if you believe everthing you hear without doing some research, then to me, you ARE the "crazies".

Because the US is probably shooting at the ET vehicles and they want to prevent a real life WAR Of The Worlds. If you don't know who they are, or what they come here for, you should not be shooting at them. Its common sense. Would you shoot at a neighbor that’s new to the vicinity just because he is passing to close to your house?

This is your ASSUMPTION! The first five words show me that you haven't done any research into the subject.

Ok. Calling me crazy are you now! Well let me tell you something pal, that is not MY ASSUMPTION, it's believed to be the case. Note how I used my wording, I said PROBABLY, I did not say it is a fact. And yes there have been documented cases of supposed weapons firing at UFOs in space. If you don't believe me, then see the video evidence NASA STS 48 UFO In it, apparently their is some sort of weapons firing at the UFO on video. Is it an actual weapons system firing at a UFO? PROBABLY? PROBABLY NOT? But I cannot be 100% sure. But likewise, you can't be 100% sure that it is not a UFO being shot at aswell.

Humans attacking advanced life? We would have probably been dead by now if this were true.

You see, this here is a real ASSUMPTION! Can you prove that they are not shooting at ETs? Can you prove that they (the ETs) will kill us all if a single shot were headed their way? NO! Of course not. So you did not do your research and therefore I should not believe you either, actually I will use your own words against you. Man... your CRAZY!!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Where is it said on the site you provided that a weapon was fired? There is a flash and the object flew back, nothing (that I could see) was launched towards the object. And where the flash occurs there is a glowing light at the upper left of the screen, what's that? Please do tell.

And here is the fraud the website you offered also offered this "Losing the Signal - Proof That Time Stamps on the STS-48 Video Released by NASA Are Phony": www.vgl.org...

By the way, there is no proof that the object is a UFO.

So in conclusion, you are trying to get people to sign a petition when there is no hard evidence to prove your causes and the causes of this "disclosure project". Your proof is nothing but probabilities.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Assumptions are in no way facts. Probabilities are assumptions, and where is this URL of yours that suggests that weapons are being fired at UFOs? Please read your post before actually posting it.

The first posting was by error. I was going to touch the preview post button ant mistakenly touched the the post reply. My bad! But anyway, you assumed that I did not read the post before I did the actual posting of it, and that there is one more ASSUMPTION that you have made

Man like I said before, take a chill pill
I am not here to diss anyone, I just posted this as a favor. If you don't like the post, then you can go elsewhere. I can tell that you love conflict. Maybe that’s why you support the weapons in space. You should really think about joining the MILITARY.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Where is it said on the site you provided that a weapon was fired? There is a flash and the object flew back, nothing (that I could see) was launched towards the object. And where the flash occurs there is a glowing light at the upper left of the screen, what's that? Please do tell.

And here is the fraud the website you offered also offered this "Losing the Signal - Proof That Time Stamps on the STS-48 Video Released by NASA Are Phony": www.vgl.org...

By the way, there is no proof that the object is a UFO.

So in conclusion, you are trying to get people to sign a petition when there is no hard evidence to prove your causes and the causes of this "disclosure project". Your proof is nothing but probabilities.

By the way "man", I don't like conflict, I just can't stand activist's who are clueless to there cause.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My cause is clear. UFO and ET disclosure. Thats it. And yes I don't like the Idea of weapons in space either.

And as for the video, It is a UFO, unless proven otherwise.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

My cause is clear. UFO and ET disclosure. Thats it. And yes I don't like the Idea of weapons in space either.

And as for the video, It is a UFO, unless proven otherwise.

I agree, I would love some closure on UFO and ET's. And yes it is an Unidenified flying object, or floating object. There is a chance it may not be aliens, UFO can mean anything that is un recognizable ie. a distant meteor and the US testing weapons on meteors, or a small bacteria on the window and the blinking light outside the ship freaked it out. Sounds stupid or unlikely, right? Now you know how I feel about this obsurd petition.

By the way to let bygones be bygones, you win. Good debate, I enjoyed it, you're a fighter for your cause, even though I think your sources need more...sources.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks Cabanman for posting this
I signed it some times ago and i encourage everyone to do so

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
What if I'm FOR the weaponisation of space, but I'm also FOR the disclosure of UFO's/ET's to the public? Don't you think that's unfair to pair the two things together, almost like someone trying to push forward their agenda? It's like when congress attaches an amendment for military spending to a farm aid bill.

Show me a petition that is for full disclosure, but that doesn't include any other agendas like banning weapons in space. I'll be glad to sign that one if and when it comes around.

I'm inclined to agree.. when Aus had a referendum to become a republic.. anyone that wanted to vote yes had to agree to a really crappy alternative- of course it got rejected.
The UN won't take this seriously. Asking for disclosure has merit; asking for weapons to be banned in defence of hypathetical aliens is silly [and potentially suicidal]. If there is something to be disclosed they would've already addressed the issue.. otherwise they wouldn't have established a repore with these 'undisclosed' aliens in the first place.
If they revise the petition I'll sign it.. it would at least stand a chance that way.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by riley]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm not touching anything that involves the UN and I doubt there ever have been any real ETs on Earth, and I don't think they will be coming here anytime soon, real ones that is.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Almost 1500 signatures since the petition was launched, 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Almost 1500 signatures since the petition was launched, 2 weeks ago.

Sweet!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
I'm not touching anything that involves the UN and I doubt there ever have been any real ETs on Earth, and I don't think they will be coming here anytime soon, real ones that is.

Doesn't sound like you've watched the Disclosure Project NPCC film and heard Clifford Stone's testimony lol..

Yeah it's great to just keep this ball rolling...I will spread this across a couple of other forums to increase awareness.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
great stuff
i have signed it, i hope this peition actually does work!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Really good idea, maybe we could all try to encourage other ufo related websites to post a link to the petition.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join