It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rico Secret Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I live in PR,is a little island in the Caribbean.I have seen lot of info about a Secret Base in "EL YUNQUE"(This is a rainforest).I know that there is one there because last time i been to El Yunque I saw some military movement around and there is a area restricted for any one to go trought.I wonder if anyone have any pics or anything. I haven’t found anything but lot of articles of info some even saying that a UFO crash in there...So if any one could help my with getting a pic and getting info it will be appreciate .

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My family is from Rio Grande and I grew up with El Yunque as my panoramic view.

Yes it always has been activities in the Yunque and they own land also. My brother and a friend back in the 70s got caught for getting to close to it, they witness what looked like scientist coming in and out of the places and they also saw cages in the back of trucks.

Because they were only minors they were just taking home and not charges were filed.

You can go around the area where the government facility is located but you need permit to enter.

Occurs the area is not advertised and only have government property signs and we were told that is just a weather station.

It has been in EL Yunque as long as I can remember.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well it isnt a weather station...The only thing that i know is that base have something to do with the HAARP project.But there are some weird things in there I have see some pics of a military truck transporting some big things into there..And if it is a weather station why is there so much military personel with big guns.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That most be new I have not been in PR since the 80s, back then you could see part of the facility but not guards or people. My brother and friend spend the night in the area just to see what was going on.

They said it was weird and we all though that it was experiments been conducted.

I guess it has gotten pretty hot if they have now guards with guns, but the trucks movement in and out was something my brother witnessed.

But they had cages in the back.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Do you think its possible that the base may have been doing experiments on animals and some experiments may have gotten loose resulting in the "El Chupacabra" legend?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If you want to know where the base is Follow this simple istructions, Drive all the way to the top to were the Road ends (Trail to Mt Britton starts) and road blocked. Make a U turn and start descending. The secon dirt road to your right you will see some orange plastic drums blocking thr entrance. Walk right trough them. Walk about five minutes and you will come to a clear round are. Bingo! You are at the Main Entrance of El Yunque Secret U.S. Marine Base. I think it is abandoned now. But I saw the U.S. Marine soldier guarding the entrance and there is a poster with "The use of deadly force is authorized"

top topics

join