It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels & Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hello Board-

(This is my first post so please give me a break if the topic has already been discussed or if I did not present it in the best appropriate manner.)

I'm a relatively new motorcyclist who has only been riding for about 3 months now. For the past few years I've had an interest in motorcycles and a couple years ago was approached by a few people who 'hinted' at the Hells Angels, showing me underground shirts and giving other info. It was totally random. Masonic info was also thrown into the mix, but it was nothing that hasn't already been mentioned here. I've always wanted a bike but this kind of really pushed me to buy one and see if I have what it takes to ride with the best.

I've researched the HA and know quite a bit about the crew. Obviously, it is not your typical 'secret society' more an underground motorcycle club. But...just curious, does anyone think there could be a connection between them and the Illuminati? I have an interest there as well and was just thinking that the two could have some business relationship formed. The HA helping to handle some of the dirty work. And there has got to be something else along with it. I just know it and have a feeling about it all.

So I'm just throwing out the topic of the HA and its possible relationship to the Illuminati and Freemasons. Any ideas? And if you want to bring up other topics regarding the HA please feel free to do so. Thanks everyone!

-Steve Z-

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I dunno about any Illuminati ties, but you just have to look at the career of Sonny Barger to see links to the LAPD.
Sonny Barger

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi; What you may have encountered are persons who have sympathies in both camps which could just be coincidence. The hells angels are more or less a duplication of 7th. century saxon "Maennerbunde"(warrior band, comitatus) They swear alligence to their own and that is their bottom line. It would not be the nature of their fabric to be co-hesive with another group.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZScorpio5281
Hello Board-

(This is my first post so please give me a break if the topic has already been discussed or if I did not present it in the best appropriate manner.)

I'm a relatively new motorcyclist who has only been riding for about 3 months now. For the past few years I've had an interest in motorcycles and a couple years ago was approached by a few people who 'hinted' at the Hells Angels, showing me underground shirts and giving other info. It was totally random. Masonic info was also thrown into the mix, but it was nothing that hasn't already been mentioned here. I've always wanted a bike but this kind of really pushed me to buy one and see if I have what it takes to ride with the best.

I've researched the HA and know quite a bit about the crew. Obviously, it is not your typical 'secret society' more an underground motorcycle club. But...just curious, does anyone think there could be a connection between them and the Illuminati? I have an interest there as well and was just thinking that the two could have some business relationship formed. The HA helping to handle some of the dirty work. And there has got to be something else along with it. I just know it and have a feeling about it all.

So I'm just throwing out the topic of the HA and its possible relationship to the Illuminati and Freemasons. Any ideas? And if you want to bring up other topics regarding the HA please feel free to do so. Thanks everyone!

-Steve Z-

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
navy

welcome newby , i'm new too , I have an intrest in bikers , but not the clubs they maybe in because not all have good intentions . I dont know much about the HA because all I hear is hear-say and what evers in the news , like example , they went from bad ass' to be feared ,to doing charity and fund raisers for kids , does this mean their still bad guys in sheeps clothing ? , That I do not know and refuse to lable them good or bad , but I hold a certain respect for them as individuals . Around here we have the PAGANS , I dont know any personally , but I do know that where I live , they are among a secret society of bikers and to some of which commit crimes and in latter years killed people who wanted out or were unhappy with a partner , wife or g/f that didnt submit to the swapping of partners and what not , Dont tell me I dont know what i'm talking about , because a friend of mine from years ago was the g/f of a Pagan club member , and she told me alot of things because I was intrested in dating a biker , as a friend she cautioned me to make sure he wasnt a Pagan member because its easy to get in , sort of , extremely hard to get out . Last year I had an intrest in dating a really nice biker , we met a few times , and even then he told me theres alot of Pagan members around the area , and even tho he himself wasnt a member , he too cautioned me about being careful to the types of bikers I choose to date , for the record he was my real first biker of intrest . My ex-babysitter claims that years ago her aunt was the g/f of a Pagan , she wanted out , she ended her relationship , she was found dead , had been tortured and dragged for a good distance , but , they couldnt find the biker resposnible because he hauled tail into Mexico . I still find bikers to be good at heart tho , my uncle was a club member , not Pagan nor HA , but of another club , he was a terriffic uncle as well as Godfather , he was a great father to his kids , married a great person , but he died a few years back . Are all bikers bad , Hell no , I think they can be the sweetest people around . We have poker runs , and bikers ride from bar to bar raising money for charity . I regret not seeing my biker friend in a long time , wish I could hear from him , but anyways , I too want to know more about the freemasons , Illuminati and their connections with bikers of todays society . Let me know too , email or what ever....

top topics

join