It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent problem..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hello everyone.. I'm a new member to these boards, and I hope this is the right place to seek help. My issues are (from recent searches) one of the most common and one of the most controversial claims people make. I fully respect anyone who holds their due suspicions (I know I would), but please don't be nasty. On a side note, I do infact have a mild case of paranoia, but not of the kind where my mind makes these things up. The ocasional chill, feeling of being watched, things like that.

A few weeks ago, I had an.. Encounter with something that would qualify as a "Grey". This was not a pleasent one, which involved neither them harming me or an abduction. Infact, I may have given them the wrong idea about earth. It started after a bit of bourbon had gotten into my system, and I had fallen asleep.

I woke up, and my heater was on. I had it turned off when I was asleep and set to come on in the morning, and it was still pitch dark outside. I woke up feeling hot, which is a new experiance for me in this season. So I stirred, grumbled and sat up to find the classical "grey" staring at me. It took my brain a few seconds to 'click' and relize what it was, but I reflexivly yelped and jekred back. The thing just stared at me when I drew my fist back and took a swing at where the temple would be on a person, and dear god do I regret that. It was like punching a brick wall, only alot colder. The thing didn't so much as flinch, and it was at that point I tried to get up and run like hell. I got up and took about three steps before my knees locked and I fell face first onto what seemed to be a half eaten PB&J sandwich. But, never the less I woke up in the morning with the sandwich still on my face, but back in bed. My clothes were folded neatly over an office chair, and my hand was swollen. (I now know I broke knuckles and have a bruise across the entire front of my hand.)

So I drove into town, checked in with the clinic to see if I was really that crazy, got my hand looked at, etc. So I was making a fairly big deal of this, talked to the local sheriff. She said she'd see if the paper would say anything about it. Thigns are pretty slow around where I live, so this would certainly be something better then the state fair's going ons. However, this never happened. The editor had talked to someone in a big national rag (didn't specifiy which one or who) and just called the story off. Didn't give a reason, just said "I can't publish this.." and hung up.

I just figured that this was because of the above mentioned paranoia making the whole thing less then credible. I figured this was a pretty reasonable aittitude to have, and let it go. But I still went to the local 'crackpot' to ask his advice. He gave me some pitures of what looked like a cigar flying over my house, what he insisted was an 'alien' (really just a blurry nightvision picture of his backyard) and a couple other things like that. He said he'd ask the 'higher ups' about my encounter, and thats when I encountered trouble.

About a week after he did, a black sedan pulled up infront of my house, and what looked like an MP got out. I let him in, and he asked for the pictures and that I stop talking about the incident I had. After I asked to know what branch he was with and see a badge, the guy got loud and drew his sidearm. He put the pistol on the table and said something to the gist of "Not many people live out here. It would take a while for anyone to find you if something bad happened." But I kept a cool head and picked a shotgun off my gun rack and set it on the table as well, and gave an equally threatening reply. At this point things got worse, much so. He named my mother and where she lived, and said that the area she was in is a dangerous place.

I gave the pictures up and gagged myself from speaking about the incident. Can someone help me get heads or tales of this?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hm..You're in a tough situation. There could be more to your encounter then your remembering. Is this the first time you've ever had any sort of experience like this?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yeah. As I said above, I was mildly drunk and have a small case of paranoia.. So that could be part of it. I've had episodes before, but nothing like this. I never had hallucinations those times, and it was never this vivid. First time this has happened to me.. And I gave them the photos for my mothers sake. I could've dealt with whatever they could throw myself.. But the MP I dealt with knew where my mom lived, which made me worry.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Keep talking about it! Im surprised the govt came to shut you up when the alien invaded your home.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Where do you live?

Maybe your buzzed state allowed you to start the fight or flight process, once your adrenalin kicked in and neutralized your buzz is when the alien was able to gain control of you.

Maybe th MP was just a projection of the alien warning you not to talk about it.

That is a bad situation to be in.

d1k

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gunman
But I kept a cool head and picked a shotgun off my gun rack and set it on the table as well, and gave an equally threatening reply.

ahahahahahaha, RIGHT ON! Exactly what I would have done (If I had a shotgun
) So many times you hear people getting threatened, first time I heard someone stand up to to the person(s) doing the threatening.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I gave the pictures up and gagged myself from speaking about the incident. Can someone help me get heads or tales of this?

My gut reaction is it will be interesting to see what happens now (if anything) since posting this story is not exactly what I would consider qualifying for "gagged myself".

Personally, I also wonder about these reports about being forced to shut up about incidents like this, since actually, it would seem to me that letting people go on about stuff like this (that cannot be verified) can't possibly be harmful to anyone or anything other than the perception of the person making the claims.

On the other hand, I have known someone who told me about a pretty serious incident in their neighborhood quite a few years ago, (some sort of crash in the woods) where the neighbors who arrived before the "officials" got there told an amazing story about what was there, until they got a visit themselves. After that the person denied everything people recalled them saying that night and never spoke of it again.

For the record though, I do not know who the person was, and the neighbor of this person who told me the story is now deceased (via natural causes), but there was no reason for me to doubt the credibility of the story at the time it was told to me, or the credibility of the person who told it.

As for giving up the photos, it would seem to me that the person who gave them to you would have also received a "visit". Any clue?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
While it is with noble intentions, as atested by your post, to inform the public and create awareness of your traumatic experience, it would be good as well to take good care of yourself.

Go to town, lose yourself in a crowd, and then visit a pyschologist. Paranoia, mild or severe, will only fester and grow if not checked. Should you be able to verify the 'alien' encounter, best give the evidence to the local MUFON organisations. It may be a drop in the ocean of reports, but it will be a crucial indictment to the blatant abuse of the constitution by our elected officials of not taking your words seriously or protecting you if indeed such visits by 'aliens' are true and disclosed one day. Many who claim visitations by 'MIB' or aliens are reported traumatised. Not a healthy thing, best to take action and then move on with life. Thousands of better things to experience in life.

If the paranoia is unfounded, then you would be able to put it to rest and move on with your life.

Just sharing my 2 bit suggestion, not an advice. I'm just an ordinary joe.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Could you show us some x-rays/photo's of your wounded hand please?!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey, Gunman. I've had very similar encounters, though I can't say I've ever had a threatening visit from any MPs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been over a year since anything like this has happened to me, and I'm only just now beginning to be able to face the wall when I sleep. Heh.

My guess (based on my own experience) is that this will probably either

a) Not happen again,
b) Happen, but you'll never know because they (the aliens) have you figured out now, or...
c) Happen, but in the far distant future...

The only advice that I can think of is to wait, take some time to get a little more comfortable with the idea. I'm not saying to submit by any means, just allow yourself enough comfort so that if it ever happens again, you'll be at least calm enough to think your way through it.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice people.. As for an X-Ray of my hand, thats an odd way of asking for evidence. I've seen requests for photos of aliens, UFOs, official varification.. But never that. Even so, I didn't take the x-rays (I don't thank many people do) and I only have a physical camera.

I waited a while before posting this because, and I may be wrong, I figured they would've let it go by now. However, I might be wrong. And I might wind up losing my mind.. I'll go see a shrink, just to make sure this whole thing really happened.

Edit: I read your link Knight.. It seems that we have something in common with these encounters.. Niether of us seemed to be affected by whatever process the aliens use to subdue people.. From the cases i've read, they almost always get someone when their asleep, drunk or otherwise mentally incapacitated to a certain degree. Perhaps they can't 'sheep' people when their awake and in the instinctive 'killer instinct' mode?

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Gunman]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
why doesn't something liek this happen to me...I'd love to tell someone off like that...even he could name of my cousins grandmas puppys son....I'd tell him to f'off...and it would be clobberin'time.

don't be scared man....anyone who threatens u for death on a situation like that is in the wrong. and you should know very well that there are people to help people in a situation like that...if it happens again..make sure u keep talking about it..and don't be scared..theres always a way.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the advice people.. As for an X-Ray of my hand, thats an odd way of asking for evidence. I've seen requests for photos of aliens, UFOs, official varification.. But never that. Even so, I didn't take the x-rays (I don't thank many people do) and I only have a physical camera.

Well, under these circumstances I don't think it's such a strange question.

You stated that you knew you broke your knuckles and had a bruise across the entire front of your hand. You drove into town, checked in with the clinic to see if you were really that crazy and go your hand looked at and you talked to the local sheriff.

Apparently the nurse/docter didn't treat you properly. Where I live it's standard procedure that you get an x-ray before they give you a proper treatment.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Olafski]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
He meant he had x-rays taken of his hand, but didn't take them home for himself, I believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fanthorpe
He meant he had x-rays taken of his hand, but didn't take them home for himself, I believe.

In my country it's very common that you get your x-rays as a 'souvenir'.
Anyway, I would like to see some proof of the bruised hand!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski

Originally posted by fanthorpe

In my country it's very common that you get your x-rays as a 'souvenir'.
Anyway, I would like to see some proof of the bruised hand!

If he is from the UK you are not allowd to keep your X-rays as i think they re-use the film or recycle them. Sometimes they dont even show you them.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Rarely have I read of encounters where somebody actually managed to attack the ET who invaded their place of residence.

However, on those occasions that I have, it seems that ETs always come prepared with some type of defense against attack.

One encounter I read had a man on a road who encountered a small monkey-like ET that jumped on him. He had a knife and tried to stab it, but apparently trying to stab the ET was like hitting a hard piece of metal. It did nothing to the ET and the small ET was so strong it beat him senseless. There was also a famous encounter from Kentucky in the 1950s where a group of farmers shot at flying ETs with shotguns. It had no effect on the ETs other than making them fly back a bit.

Whether its some type of technology they're using or if they're just naturally invulnerable, it seems that ETs come prepared to deal with human defensive reactions.

Now there are reports where ETs are mortally wounded, but those are usually events where an ET is caught off guard such as having their vehicle crash. One event of this type was reported on by George Filer, a former member of the military who was tasked at times to transport nuclear materials and who is now a MUFON director.

As for your MIB encounter. Thats pretty much par for the course for what happens to people who encounter ETs. Life threatening, mobster style racketeering intimidation is usually what takes place. Now you have talked publicly by posting here, but you're still fairly anonymous. I'm not sure if there will be repercussions from the people who threatened you, but I would certainly remain paranoid about it.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

But I still went to the local 'crackpot' to ask his advice. He gave me some pitures of what looked like a cigar flying over my house, what he insisted was an 'alien' (really just a blurry nightvision picture of his backyard) and a couple other things like that. He said he'd ask the 'higher ups' about my encounter, and thats when I encountered trouble.

What? I don't get this.

Damn they deducted points for that shortness.

First what does "crackpot" mean to you? Me it means drug user, might not be what you meant. If so, then does this mean that the local crackpot was in on it with the gov? A sort of lacky with photos of a ufo over your house or nightvision pics? Because that would be an odd event.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by the_renegade]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The kind who has a room with boxes of nothing but UFO, conspiracy and cover up documents and pictures.. A genuine cook. But he did give me a wee bit of help.

On the subject of my hand, i've broken a few bones before, and never have I gotten the x-rays back. I never really thought that it was.. You know.. Something to do. Out of the whole thing, the hardest to belive part is my hand? I would've understood attacking the ET, or something like that.. But my hand is a sticking point?

And as I said above, the usual abduction seems to happen when a person is asleep or something.. Which might mean their drug or whatever it is they use can only get to someone if they're unaware. But a person with adrenelin, thoughts of killing the ET with their bare hands and thingsl ike that might impeded the whole process of abduction. But thats just a guess.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Gunman, heelstone, I quoted you both from this thread into another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your thread got me thinking, but I didn't want to go off topic here... So I posted in there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join