It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Marries Dolphin in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sharon Tendler, a millionaire from Redbridge, East London, England, has married the love of her life, Cindy, a male dolphin, in Eilat, Israel.

Ynetnews.com

An unusual wedding ceremony was held in the southern resort town of Eilat on Wednesday, as Sharon Tendler, a 41-years-old Jewish millionaire from London married her beloved Cindy, a 35-years-old dolphin, Israel's leading newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported Thursday.

The groom, a resident of the Eilat dolphin reef, met Tendler 15 years ago, when she first visited the resort. The British rock concert producer took a liking to the dolphin and has made a habit of traveling to Eilat two or three times a year and spending time with her underwater sweetheart.

"The peace and tranquility underwater, and his love, would calm me down," the excited bride said after the wedding.

After a years-long romance, Tendler decided to embark on the highly unusual path of tying the knot with her beloved dolphin. Last week, she approached Cindy's trainer Maya Zilber with the extraordinary request.

Zilber accepted the challenge and "talked the idea over with the fellow," who apparently consented.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well, I guess now any marital arrangement is okay. Is it legal? Does the dolphin get medical coverage or inheritance rights? Why not? Tendler says she's not a pervert. Will she consummate the marriage in the traditional way? I have lots of questions, but very few answers.

[edit on 2005/12/30 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just knew when they allowed gays to marry that this was next.

I just feel sorry for the dolphin. Where do animal rights activist stand on this issue?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yeah..... the questions are endless.....

Consummation is a good place to start....

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
good job israel nice to know between demolishing houses and crushing college student heads they've are at the forefront of beastiality.

would it be wrong to link the dolphin sex website?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Grady,
You always seem to find the ?good? ones.

While I can understand, and appreciate, a very strong emotional bond between this woman and her friend, I do have to question the marital aspect of the relationship.

Hi! Nice to meet you John ... and this is my husband Flipper?!

Hmmm ... and where would the humble abode be?

Actually, I think it's a story without a story, but a good one at that!

On a side note ...

by Lysergic:
good job israel nice to know between demolishing houses and crushing college student heads they've are at the forefront of beastiality.

would it be wrong to link the dolphin sex website?

This is not only out-of-place, off-topic, and, generally speaking, frowned upon on this site, but I find it rather insulting to the site's integrity coming from, not just a member, but even more ... an ATS Councillor?!

Just my $0.02

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Probably....LOL.

Would violate TOS and maybe even upset some people.

(/start secret message)send me the link(/end secret message)

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
mmm

but i'm overhere on bts

and i didnt post a linke

finally

SHE MARRIED A DOLPHIN.

don't like my opinion fine

gripe/idea button is there for reason

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The tuxedo rental shop is going to be pissed..

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

by Lysergic:
don't like my opinion fine

It has nothing to do with whether or not I like your opinion. It's more the introduction of a completely off-topic summation and inclusion of your views on the nation of Israel, in a thread regarding the marriage of man [woman] and beast. Hmmm ... the jury is still out on that one?!

Don't sweat it Lysergic.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Don't sweat it Lysergic.

I'm not

new topics

top topics

join