It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyme Disease a Bioweapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1

In Britain the existence of the epidemic is denied completely, and virtually no effort made to warn or educate the public about the dangers of ticks, which carry the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi.

I know this post was made in 2005, but as the thread has been resurrected can I just point out that this is complete nonsense. I've been publishing widely distributed articles and information about ticks and Lyme disease since the mid 90s.

Outdoor folk in Britain know all about the dangers.

Personally I've collected hundreds and hundreds of ticks over the years, although most get killed whilst still crawling up my arm or leg before they get a chance to bite. Lyme disease is not that common in the UK and only ticks in some areas seem to carry it. As a biological weapon it seems very inefficent unless the intent is to wipe out all hillwalkers within the next 300,000 years

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Yeah well if you look at the CDC map for North America for late 1990's for Lymes you saw East Coast pretty covered and a big gap in the Ohio Valley then more here in Wis.No explanation proffered.

It was when the DNR brought in wild turkeys to draw shooters($$$$$)then came the reports of the sudden appearance of the Ticks.Sudden as in three years they were common.

One fatty blood engorged tick(Cheney)in your area,allowed to burst nymphs,could drive an epidemic in less than 5 years if a host is found,like the mouse.Some long dead nAZI is grinning.

<< 1   >>

join