It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will See Aliens in 2010?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
so they want us to become jews pretty much?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When did i say we were going to die???? Thats entirely not true. Life WILL go on, just stricter controls and less freedom, but life will still go on as usual...don't get me wrong on that.

Revelations was re-written to be fulfilled, its going to be come true, and its an illuminati agenda...there will be an anti-christ, there will be a jesus returning, there will be a fight of good and evil, just a matter of how you see it, whether you believe it to be a religious right, or that of a setup.

You don't have to believe me, you can take or leave what i say, its totally upto you.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Wow, amazing how fast this thread went completely to another topic.

To answer Crakeurs question about whether or not any of her 2005 predictions came true, yes some did.

I do not have an "official" list but the ones I have found on the net point to a few that did come true.

They aired a bit of the 2005 footage on this episode too.

Did you ever notice that montel's logo has the all seeing eye in it...which means his show is secretly controlled by the reptillans,which means what everthing silvia browne said was dis-info!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Merger, if you want to talk about whatever it is you are talking about, create a seperate thread.

This one has been derailed into oblivion.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I apologise if its derailed, but i'm only answering what people ask, if thats against policy, i apologise.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
When did i say we were going to die???? Thats entirely not true. Life WILL go on, just stricter controls and less freedom, but life will still go on as usual...don't get me wrong on that.

Revelations was re-written to be fulfilled, its going to be come true, and its an illuminati agenda...there will be an anti-christ, there will be a jesus returning, there will be a fight of good and evil, just a matter of how you see it, whether you believe it to be a religious right, or that of a setup.

You don't have to believe me, you can take or leave what i say, its totally upto you.

Kind Regards
Merger

How can you say this will be a good thing...no one deserves to live in servitude to anyone...i guess you find it ok,that they are playing us like fools...there cant be a fight against evil..if evil is the only thing thats fighting....i thot you said the bible was written by aliens from sirus A
why are the draco's going thru so much trouble to trick us..why do they need to fake a invasion,when they already have ships,why cant they use there own...oooo they must wanna watch us shooot missles into the air for no reason...cause panic..what is the purpose..how can any good come out of this....personally i believe NIBIRU is not gone...i believe its coming..and that is were michael is..the prince of the people..and he will stand up to fight the dragon...which wants to devour us..before we can be born into our next liffe...ive had the dreams to prove it...ive seen nibiru

[edit on 30-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I never said it was good either, please stop putting words in my mouth, All i said was that life will go on!

You make what you will of life, whether you choose to accept or deny, live in anger, love, or hate, its totally upto you.

If you have dreams of niburu, or that of michael etc... Look into the symbolism deeper because dreams do not mean what the images represent, they are symbols and have a different meaning. Please read the threads on mc and programming, and check out the greenstar/new world religion aspects. Again you don't have to believe me, but the info is there if you want it.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What do the dracos want from us..do they want to help us or hurt us..do they want us as slaves...because we already are!...of course life will go on..when we die..our soul reincarnates...i just dont understand why other aliens will sit back and let us die,when we cant even help ourselves...if revelations is part of there agenda...who will be this person named micael who fights the dragon..is michael also a dragon too...what you are saying doesnt make sense...why do you even try to tell ppl this stuff if it cant help us at all...all you saying is that we should give all our power over to them..

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What do the dracos want from us..do they want to help us or hurt us..do they want us as slaves...because we already are!...of course life will go on..when we die..our soul reincarnates...i just dont understand why other aliens will sit back and let us die,when we cant even help ourselves...if revelations is part of there agenda...who will be this person named micael who fights the dragon..is michael also a dragon too...what you are saying doesnt make sense...why do you even try to tell ppl this stuff if it cant help us at all...all you saying is that we should give all our power over to them..

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yes, they do want us as slaves, and yes, we already are...They also want to be worshipped. I know when we die our soul incarnates, but there is a reason why it incarnates on earth, and that is to overcome a victim mentality, everyone born on earth believes they are victims, and other species know this. If they interfere, we will NEVER learn, and thus come back to earth again.....don't you see my point?

I don't know the story of michael and the dragon, I always believed it was jesus fighting the dragon, can you enlighten me on the subject plz, a u2u if you don't want to post here.

The ONLY way to change what is going to happen is to change ourselves, because we cannot change others and thats a fact. So to win, the whole planet must be in timing to fix our own thoughts and get rid of the victim mentality, then the draco's and illuminati will be POWERLESS...there is a solution, is it possible - YES, is it likely...no..

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
so should we prepare a militia?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
you guys are whacked out!
a laser light show in the sky will never get people to believe in a global religion.
satillites can not be used to blast out the sound because they are in space, albiet low eart orbit, but space.
No air in space = no medium for the sound to travel through = no sound

Your story does not make sense.
Of the beasts in revelations, one is out of the sea and the other is made by the beast.
it plays nothing into the illumanitti scheme because the church is against the illumanatti.
revelations was dream of either john or paul, i forgot.
More of a vision of what was to come.
it is prophetic and symbolic.
the beast is a metaphore, not a lizardman from neptune

every luny i have ever talked with in real life about the illuminatti was a wacko who collected cans in the side field where i work and took them to the recycling center
It was the illumanatti's fault they couldnt get a job and live on their own

I work for little above minimum wage and live fine.
There is no excuse to be poor, nor to fear conspiracy.

Look at FEMA
they are the orginazation that suposedly plotts to take over the usa right?
one big terrorist attack and they gain controll right?
hell no!
they couldnt even clean up after katrina, let alone manage the country.

It is not possible for an orginazation to controll the entire world.
Aliens might exist but they dont want to be our gods.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well there are already campaigns out there....anti-illuminati campaigns...

There are ex-Illuminati, still bloodlined with them, that have defected. One groups is called the whiteknights. They are trying to prevent the illuminati from continueing with their power.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was watching FOX News in which they had another pyschic on. Can't remember his name but he said natural disasters will get worst, people will get contacted by aliens through cell phones, and technology will improve.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones
a laser light show in the sky will never get people to believe in a global religion.
satillites can not be used to blast out the sound because they are in space, albiet low eart orbit, but space.

Of the beasts in revelations, one is out of the sea and the other is made by the beast.
it plays nothing into the illumanitti scheme because the church is against the illumanatti.

every luny i have ever talked with in real life about the illuminatti was a wacko who collected cans in the side field where i work and took them to the recycling center

Look at FEMA
hell no!

You can believe whatever you want to believe, i'm only answering questions? BTW, why do you read such threads if you don't believe? Why be on a site of conspiracy if you don't believe there is a conspiracy? Curious to know..

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFObeliever
I was watching FOX News in which they had another pyschic on. Can't remember his name but he said natural disasters will get worst, people will get contacted by aliens through cell phones, and technology will improve.

Natural disasters will get worse unfortunately...there will be a peak, but it will subsied too....... What was the show called?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dulcimer-Sylvia Browne will be on Coast to Coast Wednesday the third. May be able to get a recap of what she said on Montel. She is pretty intuitive and normally has a positive spin on things.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, where i come from Lebanon, we have a famous predictor named Michele Hayek and every year he goes on tv and predicts what happens for the next year and they show what happened last year that he realli predicted. He is amaziing. Well he predicted for 2005 ((its almost over but can happen in 2006)) that they will find a body that is not human in the earth and an alien sightin will be recorded in a city and it wll be huge. I beleive him because everything he predicts about the world and people exactly always happens.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

Originally posted by mrjones

Look at FEMA
hell no!

You can believe whatever you want to believe, i'm only answering questions? BTW, why do you read such threads if you don't believe? Why be on a site of conspiracy if you don't believe there is a conspiracy? Curious to know..

Kind Regards
Merger

When you read a thread you dont have to agree with it, you dont read a thread only if you believe it. He has a different opinion and is challenging your "conspiracy" with his. So he has every right to come on this site.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sylvia Brown doesn't know what she is talking about. Natural disasters were a part of 2005. 2006 has something very different in store. The judgment will continue. But it has a different face. If you're still eavesdropping then you still need judgment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join