It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Posted by EarthAngel
"I saw a plane pass by, it stopped and flew backwards, then it began to drop thousands of miles, I thought it was going to crash. It then shot back up at a speed and then turned into a light and the plane looked cigar shaped. I woke my husband up to see if I was dreaming, he saw it too! It had changed again to a round shape with half a green light and half a red light. It went blurry as if out of focus. It was as if light was reflecting off something, a laser has the same affect when you shine it on a mirror or light coloured object."

Link to this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...
=========================
"The object is not human or Alien by nature, it is like looking through a telescope which is out of focus. The object I personnally saw looked like a normal plane at first but then it stopped in mid air and traveled backwards.

It morphed into a cigar shape of pure light and pulled manuvers which a human cannot tollerate. The object morphed again into a sphere with a red and green light covering half and half the object. It was inpossible to focus on the object as IT was out of focus and i don't need glasses. I realised it was trying to materealise through a closs by dimension or parallel universe of which the string theory has been a porven fact!"

So you seen it morph, you supposedly seen lights yet you could not focus on it. You still seemed somehow to know it was trying to make a interdimensional/universal jump. Also string "theory" does not mean this is correct of fact and is a false statement by you. the key word is theory that means it has yet to be proven and is just a possible hypothesis.
===============================
Let's compare to seperate posts you made. In the original post you say:
"I saw a plane pass by, it stopped and flew backwards, then it began to drop thousands of miles, I thought it was going to crash."

In this post you said:
"The object I personnally saw looked like a normal plane at first but then it stopped in mid air and traveled backwards."

I doubt if this really happened you would forget such a detail like it dropping out of the sky. Why did you not put the detail into this post?

again another indiscrepency....

"It morphed into a cigar shape of pure light and pulled manuvers which a human cannot tollerate."

and

"It then shot back up at a speed and then turned into a light and the plane looked cigar shaped. I woke my husband up to see if I was dreaming, he saw it too!"

So which one is it impossible manuvers or getting back up to speed?
============

You also indicated the time and date in this post "Last year Oct 20th I went to bed at 1.00am". Yet you forget to mention this and other details. Also in this post your story got more spiritual in nature you added and took away important information. You also add more psychic stuff. You claim also to be telepathic which means nothing unless you proove it and you had your chance.

Not only do i think your either lying or have a psychological condition but i also think you should think before you post absolute crap and change your story. The last post faded away as you failed to respond to my test.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Last year Oct 20th I went to bed at 1.00am after being to my friend’s house. I couldn't sleep. As a natural psychic, I saw a spirit child approx 20mnths the same age my baby girl was. I spoke to her to ask what she wanted but she faded. I still felt her presence in the room. I felt I had to look out of the window but I didn't know why.

I saw a plane pass by, it stopped and flew backwards, then it began to drop thousands of miles, I thought it was going to crash. It then shot back up at a speed and then turned into a light and the plane looked cigar shaped. I woke my husband up to see if I was dreaming, he saw it too! It had changed again to a round shape with half a green light and half a red light. It went blurry as if out of focus. It was as if light was reflecting off something, a laser has the same affect when you shine it on a mirror or light coloured object.

I tried to communicate in the way I do as a medium but I got nothing. No voices, images in my minds eye. I asked telepathically what it was trying to achieve. I felt immense love, I realised it or they communicated by making me FEEL emotions.

I was made to feel something very HOLY is about to take place on earth related to the existence of GOD/DIVINE LOVE.

It also happens that a whole fleet was filmed over the M25 I think it was UK on the same date and seen by many witnesses. This is the biggest thing in UK since Rendlesham forest!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You still never answered my questions....

Why are their indiscrepencies between the 2 posts?

Why did you duplicate the post and change details?

Can you proove you are a medium?

I beleive you can't adequetly answer these questions. If something that spectacular happened you would not change, add or subtract major detail like something crazy in the sky. Saying memory lapse between this and last post is not a valid excuse.

I dub thee... debunkeroonied

Reposting a post won't help either why didn't you just copy and paste your post in the first place.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Both threads served TWO different purposes. I went stright to the point in one, and the other I added more detail that i felt was less important in the first post.

I should have cut and pasted as i can not right the exact same thing word for word that is what has happened here.

Einstines thoery, which was HIS belonging to him has been proved. A documentory has been made about the discovery of his theory being correct. I will see if i can find a link for it!

I am not some lab animal avalible for testing by the way. And yes I can prove I am a medium but now is not a good time for me as it is early hours in the morning.

I find you very negative by the way.

The whole point of this thread is DIVINE LOVE let me remind you. Make of this what you will, that is up to you. Please reframe from being rude.

Thank you

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"Einstines thoery, which was HIS belonging to him has been proved. A documentory has been made about the discovery of his theory being correct. I will see if i can find a link for it!"

First in regards to Einstein I must say none of his theories included string theory. His theory of relativity has yet to be proven and his unified feild theory which he never completed. Einstein also never beleived in Quantum physics which started popping up just as his career waas winding down and he faded out of the spotlight. String theory is the theory that these little energy strings comprise everything in the known universe and that these strings. string theory has yet to be proven and was not discovered by Einstein. Modern physics has greatly surpassed Einstein like he surpassed Newton.

"I am not some lab animal avalible for testing by the way. And yes I can prove I am a medium but now is not a good time for me as it is early hours in the morning."

I bet what difference does it make...I will give you credit though i've never heard that one before. I still don't beleive you however out of the very few people in my travels who do have these types of talents. However I'm not going anywhere and have plenty of time. Besides imagine if you were in my shoes what you would think if someone said that would you not ask them for proof to back up certain claims

"I find you very negative by the way."

Actually i'm young,wealthy,healthy and very happy. I'm so lucky in fact I can sit around on my ass and do nothing except what ever the hell I want. I never had to find Jesus to be happy or God. Life is too short to worry about such things I am 22 and retired already. Me negative no just as skeptical as the next guy though.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There are more down to Earth explanations of other intellectual life that may exist in the Universe even surpassing our technology. If you are a religious person that believes in God then you would agree that God created everything. There are many planets and star systems in the Universe. And of course other plant, animal, and intellectual life could exist on other Worlds. You know space is older than the Earth and it is also part of nature like the air you breathe. Space is nature, stars you see in the ski are natural. If othere intellectual life exist and is observing our planet there is nothing to be afraid of. If they wished us harm they would have done so already. Look around you. The plants, animals, insects. That's the power of God's creation. Is a shark a demon because it lives in the water and looks scary? Or a bird an angel because it has wings? No..OF COURSE NOT! an alien flying a space ship is no different. Did God allow us to walk on the Moon? Does God allow us to venture out in space? Why did God put other planets and star systems in space if we can not view them with our naked eye? Why does God allow us to use technology and fly around in airplanes or ride a rocket into space? So when you think about an alien in a space craft or a flying saucer it's not that far fetched is it? It's only their way of travel. They are only biengs similar to us that may be more advanced technology wise.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by moog synthesizer]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok i throw this open to all who pass as i have been in touch with the spirit world and had a taker.

First off I got the names Ste and Tiff. Tiff may have meant an argument or it could be short for Tiffany.

A connection with a library and a letter someone has written or a note containing the words fallen, play, L.

There is a washing basket full of clean clothes. Cream or beige teddy bear, beach ball by the wasching machine.

I also have a connection with a boat.

A LADY STEPS FORWARD FROM SPIRIT.

Her name is SUE, she is mid thirties to mid 40's, this was how she was remembered to the person this part of the message is intended. She had black or very dark shoulder length hair. She had very thin lips that seemed to stretch across her face. Slim to medium build. This lady would nod her head an smirk when agreeing with you. This was also her distinctive mannerisum and would smirk very often. She wore a turtle neck thin blue jumper and a darker blue skirt. Sue stands with her hands crossed resting around the tummy area.

She brings forward a gentelman named GEOFF, he had a black and white cat and sat close to the fire. He had a lot of furniture and ornaments in his room. Also a distinctive faded rug which is green with some sort of pink pattern all over it, maybe flowers not sure it wasn't clear as rug is so old and faded, the coloures have dulled much over time. This man was someones relation who absoloutly could not get enough of bananas. I heard the word hair loss?? I hope who ever understands this message knows what is meant by this! The person the message is for is also a big fan of bananas!

Going back to Sue, she is hear because someone is going far too fast. Who ever it is needs to slow down. Sue uses an image of a brown horse to illuistraite this!

There is a BIG problem with electrics, Sue said "turn off/disable hot wire, electrics"
Something is getting too hot (Maybe a link with the washing machine she brought up earlier) This what ever it is, faulty wireing is very dangerous. Please disable it as she asks!

Sue gives me a date the is significant to someone who is to recieve this message. 12/03/1969. She is somebodies aunty on dad's side of the family.

There will be a new baby coming into this person's life. Sue is very excited about this. It will be a boy, he will have blonde hair. I see a rocking horse and a fire guard around a coal fire.

Sue gives so much over powering love to

PETER

Who ever you are PETER, you need to eat oranges to improve your energy levels. Sue brings you a yellow sunflower to help lift up your spirits XX

Love peace and light X

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by moog synthesizer
There are more down to Earth explanations of other intellectual life that may exist in the Universe even surpassing our technology. If you are a religious person that believes in God then you would agree that God created everything. There are many planets and star systems in the Universe. And of course other plant, animal, and intellectual life could exist on other Worlds. You know space is older than the Earth and it is also part of nature like the air you breathe. Space is nature, stars you see in the ski are natural. If othere intellectual life exist and is observing our planet there is nothing to be afraid of. If they wished us harm they would have done so already. Look around you. The plants, animals, insects. That's the power of God's creation. Is a shark a demon because it lives in the water and looks scary? Or a bird an angel because it has wings? No..OF COURSE NOT! an alien flying a space ship is no different. Did God allow us to walk on the Moon? Does God allow us to venture out in space? Why did God put other planets and star systems in space if we can not view them with our naked eye? Why does God allow us to use technology and fly around in airplanes or ride a rocket into space? So when you think about an alien in a space craft or a flying saucer it's not that far fetched is it? It's only their way of travel. They are only biengs similar to us that may be more advanced technology wise.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by moog synthesizer]

Thank you for your insight moon, it was very well put. Love peace and light to you X

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I accept that some people here don't belive me and may want to put me to the test which is fine by me so for the first time ever on ATS i thought i would do a bit of mediumship. It Is not to PROVE anything and it is not to show off because YOU can do it too!

I am not anything special, I am very human in every sense of the word and I am very in tune with nature/the universe and all things outside the box if you like. As I say i am nothing special as we ALL have it built into us. Some of us have been lucky being born knowing how to tap into the frequencies of LIFE. I understand that others do not know or may not want to belive it is built into them also. Other people have contacted me asking HOW TO DO IT! I have been more than happy to help. It is no great secret.

Any way i decided to open the bible the other day, I thought what ever page it opened on it would be relevent and have a meaning relevent to me.

The bible fell open on "The book of Ezekiel" 1. 1-7.27
I had heard the stories in another thread of mine about the creator with four faces, a human face, a bulls face, a lions face and an eagels face. I did not realise to what extenet the story went. To me Ezekiel had encountered a UFO. This is just my opinion, I am not saying this is factual. It made my spine shiver to be honest! It makes a very interesting read.

Ezekiel had a job to convince people he had recieved a message DIRECTLY from GOD. It was interesting because GOD knew that people were not going to belive him, but GOD told him to go out and give the message anyway.

The way I view this is, Ezekiel encountered a UFO with a being covered in a bright golden light who was abel to make Ezekiel rise using an invisible force after Ezekiel fell to the ground.

What has happened to Ezekiel happened to me but in a much tammer less scary way. I did not see the god like being but i did see a spirit child! I was given a message by being made to FEEL EMOTIONS about the coming of the light/ some may call it Jesus, some may say it is GOD him/her/itself

Many will not belive me and I will and have endured ridicule but like Ezekiel, I am not put off. I am simply telling people my EXPERIENCE and I am not worried what people will do with it. Of course those who support me and are positive makes it worth while the effort! Those who are less positive about it make the challenge worth while so i view that in a positive way also. There is no right or wrong!

Love peace X

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"Einstines thoery, which was HIS belonging to him has been proved. A documentory has been made about the discovery of his theory being correct. I will see if i can find a link for it!"

First in regards to Einstein I must say none of his theories included string theory. His theory of relativity has yet to be proven and his unified feild theory which he never completed. Einstein also never beleived in Quantum physics which started popping up just as his career waas winding down and he faded out of the spotlight. String theory is the theory that these little energy strings comprise everything in the known universe and that these strings. string theory has yet to be proven and was not discovered by Einstein. Modern physics has greatly surpassed Einstein like he surpassed Newton.

"I am not some lab animal avalible for testing by the way. And yes I can prove I am a medium but now is not a good time for me as it is early hours in the morning."

I bet what difference does it make...I will give you credit though i've never heard that one before. I still don't beleive you however out of the very few people in my travels who do have these types of talents. However I'm not going anywhere and have plenty of time. Besides imagine if you were in my shoes what you would think if someone said that would you not ask them for proof to back up certain claims

"I find you very negative by the way."

Actually i'm young,wealthy,healthy and very happy. I'm so lucky in fact I can sit around on my ass and do nothing except what ever the hell I want. I never had to find Jesus to be happy or God. Life is too short to worry about such things I am 22 and retired already. Me negative no just as skeptical as the next guy though.

I have found the documentory info and Eienstines work was leading up to something. It is now hoped the new possibility of M-theory could be the missing peice he was working towards. I probably misunderstood this to be fact as the EVIDANCE presented is certainly very pluasable in getting close to explaining EVERYTHING. The documentory made a big thing about paralell universes and 11 dimentions. It is the closest to explaining it all yet and I comprehend what I saw as being an object from another dimension because what I saw did not make any logical sense. If you reflect a lazer beam onto a mirror or a white surface a second spot of light appears which is distorted, fuzzy. I can't describe it any other way, by saying it looked as though it was trying to materialize from anther place. Maybe it is me not describing it very well. It is not easy to explain what I experienced. I apologise for saying something was a fact when it isn't. I did buy it though and to me as a medium it explains a lot. Thinking, seeing, feeling, smelling, hearing, outside the box. It is all the evidance I need X

Here is the link, it is a really good read!

www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join