It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and spiritual lights in sky: He is coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Many people have experienced unexplained phenomena lately from LIGHTs in the sky!

If I give an example of what I am talking about.

* Three foot feathers floating in the sky:
Feathers are a sign of the Angels, the feathers are portrayed as light with other flashes like lightening. Black shadows crossing paths, the pebble effect in water where the circles start small and get bigger.

This is not done with special effect or lazers although the skies have to be slightly overcast for the lights to be seen. It is of a spiritual nature that we cannot copy or fake. The phenomenom is just incredible when seen with your own eyes.

I can't explain why I saw and experienced what I did. I forgot to mention that first a lilltle spirit child no older than 22mnths appeared to me. I tried to talk to her but she faded away. Her presance was still in the atmosphere and she guided me to look through my bedroom window.

This is what I witnessed next!

*UFO
The object is not human or Alien by nature, it is like looking through a telescope which is out of focus. The object I personnally saw looked like a normal plane at first but then it stopped in mid air and traveled backwards.

It morphed into a cigar shape of pure light and pulled manuvers which a human cannot tollerate. The object morphed again into a sphere with a red and green light covering half and half the object. It was inpossible to focus on the object as IT was out of focus and i don't need glasses. I realised it was trying to materealise through a closs by dimension or parallel universe of which the string theory has been a porven fact!

I want to hear form others who have experienced things of this nature with the knowledge of physical spiritual change!

As a medium I have began working with the Angels who confirmed what I have witnessed is of the lord God divine. I was given the message that Christ will be here in 2006 in the form of LIGHT not a physical human being but many many souls will be have been and are being born as christ has, is dividing himself to RE-EDUCATE OUR WORLD.

I am merely doing what I was born to do: To pass on messages from the Spirit World

Peace and love and light!
I look forward to anyone with similer experiances and I am hoping to get photo's in the near future of the lights in the sky in the form of feathers. The weather needs to be correct. I will say watch the skies yourself. People who are open minded will be shown the signs and it helps to be spiritual also!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well that would be wonderful if it came to pass, we do need some divine intervention in the world right now, but i dont hold out much hope of a second comming in 2006

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I heard a theory that ufo's are just humans flying through time, now and then loose it and crash. If it could be proven true it would be reassuring.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A majority of UFO sightings are that of earthly origin, as well as holographic 3D projection called the Blue Beam Project. This is done by Satellites projecting just inside the earths ecosphere.

The Blue Beam Project, is there to bring in a staged invasion as well as a staged second coming.

I don't believe aliens are here to save us, unfortunately.

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 30/12/05 by Merger]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I believe that others will save us. I believe that Aliens are our ancestors, it's just that our gov'ts are trying a great deal to block that realization, to make the world theres. It's a staged invasion, like staged terrorism. When our ancestors do come to save us our minds will have been already programmed by the gov't contolled media to attack the unkown so-called invaders.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by the_renegade]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Renegade, this is true, but in a different light.

Check out the ET and Human interaction research thread on the matter of our 'ancestors'... its in my signature...

Our ancestors are already here.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's interesting. That's not my views, probably in a different light aswell. I don't believe in secret socities especially ones that aren't so secret, for instance the Illuminati.

I believe that The US is in contact with an Alien supremcy, but not our true ancestors. For the purpose of the technological edge...a deal with the devil you might say.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can see your point of view, yes, there are secret communications with the USA with that of the beings from Rigel. Well there 'was' not sure about now.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, what are your thoughts on David Icke?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I've never read his work.

But from what I can see, he may be on the right track, all i know is that he's a researcher, my info is from personal experience and that of another experiencer.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
I believe that others will save us. I believe that Aliens are our ancestors, it's just that our gov'ts are trying a great deal to block that realization, to make the world theres. It's a staged invasion, like staged terrorism. When our ancestors do come to save us our minds will have been already programmed by the gov't contolled media to attack the unkown so-called invaders.

I believe the same thing...i think "good" aliens will come for us..from the planet nibiru...they gave us clues which are written in the bible...the book of daniel and revelations...the "bad" aliens dont care whats written in the bible,because they dont think we would understand its true meaning...they think they can beat ,what has already been written

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Merger now that I've had a look at you projects, I recommend you to read this (This doesn't represent my entire view): An overview of the dramatic changes to world civilisation, by Tony Wicks
www.universalhealingnetwork.com...

Why does our destiny of humanity have to be so negative?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Cheers renegade!

With regards to the destiny of humanity being negative...not true. Negative and positive are NEUTRAL energies... its just how you 'judge' it. The energetic mind-pattern of the human species on earth is that of a victim mentality. WE ASKED to be here, and we asked so we could learn. Its just a matter of changing the way we think, and everything positive will happen to you, you will not be under the influence of negativite thoughts.

The illuminati/draco whatever know this, and they see fit to control the victimised people....they do this because they think its right. Not bad, or good, but right.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
damn merger you seem to have a lot of info regarding the NWO and fake alien invasion scenario, why not make a Q&A thread? I got hooked on your postings on the "aliens in 2010" thread

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Q&A thread? Possibly a good idea, but I don't want to come across as arrogant (i probably do anyway)....I'm wanting to join the conspiracy masters, no idea how to sign up though, hopefully when its up and running i can produce a resume for it *g*.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello everyone, this thread has taken off well! Thanks for the blue beam info! How sad would it be if the gov,s do stage an invasion!

I know what I saw however was of the DIVINE which was confirmed by the Spirit World. I am not saying I disagree with the government project being a reality I can belive it is happening also but there will be no mistaking the DIVINE when it happens.

Up to now the earth being saved by the ascended masters is only a theory, hope or a dream. Many have predicted or dreamt of the coming of Christ and interprited many religious texts as the 2nd coming being in terms of ufo and unexpainable lights in the skies. I will try to get hold of some supporting texts.

Prehaps someone else can help with this research and see what we can pool together!

I will say now that if nothing of this nature materealizes in the forthcoming year I will look very silly. I have to ask myself though, if something did happen and I never said anything, I would kick myself.

I just want to help people understand what may happen and let everyone now it mustn't be feared.

I can't explain why I saw and experienced what I did. I forgot to mention that first a lilltle spirit child no older than 22mnths appeared to me. I tried to talk to her but she faded away. Her presance was still in the atmosphere and she guided me to look through my bedroom window.

THIS ALSO SUPPORTS IT WAS FROM THE DIVINE (no government can have faked this )

I also belive that the Pope is fully aware of what is happening by reading his xmas day speech. I will put it up in this thread and you need to read between the lines.

B R B!! Watch this space.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read between the lines here and you will see that the Pope also knows about the DIVINE LIGHT ascending during the year!

Thank all EA X

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree that the sky is full of our equipment and shares it with divine occurences.
The goverment, probably america's, is the only one with enough money to hide their contacts with the aliens.
It's a shame that they feel they need to hide or destroy all the evidence that proves their involved with the Greys/Angels. The world would be a better palce if we could walk and talk with these entities, we could learn about which God is real and hopefully, how stop warring with each other.
It's always the same, the people are crying out to meet the aliens or angels and yet, the men in suits seem to thwart this revelationary act.
Great thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Theres absolutely no kind of proof or research to prove anything in this thread concerning predictions by Earth Angel. I mean, she/he/it already tried to get us to believe the Kootie story thing.

I just think it's foolish to put faith into someone who already has a rather poor batting average. But I'm just expressing my own opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is what I'm talking about CidCaldensfey! Earth Angel relates a story that indicates that she has access to the spirit world and it seems that there're others who believe her too.
I mean, she understands THE DIVINE and she implies that the Pope may be 'in on it' to supress information about the little alien-angels. I suppose it may just be a vivid imagination, but I seriously doubt it.
The lickle girl/ghost that faded away... are you saying that may have been an hallucination? I don't think someone with a name like Earth Angel would come on here and imagine this stuff.
This person has come forward to tell us the truth, nothing more... Bravo Earth Angel.

It's the western priests who don't know what they're talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join